Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...f/397389079428

    Just giving you a fair warning, it's 500 hh and 600 h but if you want her to do anything more than strip, she's going to upcharge you and ask for another 400. She does look like the photos, smaller in person. If you are above average in size, you will be limited on positions. A fun ride, but not worth the price of admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Total scammer, her absurd rates do not include FS, that is an up charge, and she purposely waits until it's too late to tell you that. Disgusting face, awful skin, OK body.
    Just searched Erika.

  2. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
    I recall a negative review that she is a scammer who tells you the price is just for a striptease and anything more was double or something ridiculous.

    I added her on Snapchat and she seemed like a total c*nt.

  3. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
    Way over my budget, just not worth it for me.

  4. #5149

    Erika, tattooed MILF

    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k

  5. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Rose is there.
    Yeah she stays until the 15th, then goes down to Ma.

  6. #5147

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.
    Rose is there.

  7. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Imissnyc  [View Original Post]
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.
    If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.

  8. #5145

    Huse or Perimeter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.

  9. #5144

    Hotel

    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.

  10. #5143

    Solid in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months, but she was always a good BBBJ option for me. She'll do cfs too but I think she prefers to just do qv BBBJ visits.

  11. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea2020  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but have read good reviews here, her thing seems to be a fairly cheap BBBJ, usually CD, but occasionally incall. Has been around for awhile.
    A few of those positive reviews were mine. Its Jackie if you want to search reviews. She was good for a BBBJ but the last time I saw her time and probably demons had taken there toll. Of course this coincided with a rate increase so I took her out of the rotation. Unfortunately haven't found a replacement. Anyone have a consistent BBBJ provider?

  12. #5141
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    I saw her last year it was an incall at a condo unit Merrimack. I believe her name is Jen but I could be mistaken. Do not expect the girl in the picture unless they were taken twenty years and 40 pounds ago. She seemed nice enough but clearly did not shower for a couple of days, even kind of confirmed it when I asked to do some roaming and replied "no I'm not fresh down there today" got the job done but barely. I personally will not repeat, on the plus side her incall was absolutely clean and spotless. But this was a year ago and I think it was a friends place. For the price it might be worth a try YMMV.

    Dave.

  13. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Never seen her, but have read good reviews here, her thing seems to be a fairly cheap BBBJ, usually CD, but occasionally incall. Has been around for awhile.

  14. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Tried once went from incall to cat date to no show. Gave me an address not sure if was even her address. Poor comms.

  15. #5138
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape