Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5160
-
Today 11:45 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 65Huse
Sorry, got a little confused with the timelines. So is Rose there now till the 15th? Is it Lulu?
Originally Posted by Wzguy69
[View Original Post]
-
Today 10:30 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 11420's to 30,s
Any legit provider between 20's to 30's can someone suggest.
-
Today 10:10 #5158Regular Member

Posts: 11Bria Splash?
Anybody have info if Bria Splash is still available in the area? I have not seen her ad on STG for a while, she was posting ads under a different name for a short time. Was easy to know it was her by the pictures in her ad, current contact information appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.
-
Yesterday 19:52 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 255Rose goes to Framingham Ma on the 16th until the 1st, then back to Nh.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 18:50 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 275I second that. Lulu is great.
Originally Posted by Wzguy69
[View Original Post]
Before Rose left she told me she would be working in Springfield MA. Don't now when she will be back.
-
Yesterday 18:24 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 255Yes Lulu is great!
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:58 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 155Huse Lulu
Holy fuck, I just saw her. I never do hotel Asians. She's the greatest hotel Asian I've ever been with.
Only thing off the table was me sticking my finger up her ass. Other than that she was awesome.
Can wait to try Rose. Lulu leaves Friday morning.
-
Yesterday 03:40 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 184
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
Just searched Erika.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 03:36 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 184I recall a negative review that she is a scammer who tells you the price is just for a striptease and anything more was double or something ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
I added her on Snapchat and she seemed like a total c*nt.
-
10-08-26 19:30 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 107Way over my budget, just not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 18:02 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 52Erika, tattooed MILF
Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.
https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
-
10-08-26 18:00 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah she stays until the 15th, then goes down to Ma.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 16:09 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 201Huse Lulu
Had fun there a couple days ago. She was naked real quick, the massage was not good, but she went directly into rimming. Did everything uncovered, I had to stop her a couple times so I didn't blow my load too fast. Everything was bareback including the fucking in a few positions. I wish I could last longer, deposited my dna on her back and ass. I was there for about 20 minutes. I'd surely return.
-
10-08-26 10:55 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 110Huse
Rose is there.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 17:28 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 107If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.
Originally Posted by Imissnyc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





