Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5153
-
Today 03:40 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 184
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
Just searched Erika.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
Today 03:36 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 184I recall a negative review that she is a scammer who tells you the price is just for a striptease and anything more was double or something ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
I added her on Snapchat and she seemed like a total c*nt.
-
Yesterday 19:30 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 107Way over my budget, just not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 18:02 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 52Erika, tattooed MILF
Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.
https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
-
Yesterday 18:00 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 252Yeah she stays until the 15th, then goes down to Ma.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:09 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 201Huse Lulu
Had fun there a couple days ago. She was naked real quick, the massage was not good, but she went directly into rimming. Did everything uncovered, I had to stop her a couple times so I didn't blow my load too fast. Everything was bareback including the fucking in a few positions. I wish I could last longer, deposited my dna on her back and ass. I was there for about 20 minutes. I'd surely return.
-
Yesterday 10:55 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 110Huse
Rose is there.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 17:28 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 107If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.
Originally Posted by Imissnyc
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 16:14 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 25Huse or Perimeter?
I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
--Not a noob, but also a noob.
-
10-05-26 14:46 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 107Hotel
Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.
-
10-05-26 08:08 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 75Solid in the past
Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months, but she was always a good BBBJ option for me. She'll do cfs too but I think she prefers to just do qv BBBJ visits.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 20:25 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 184A few of those positive reviews were mine. Its Jackie if you want to search reviews. She was good for a BBBJ but the last time I saw her time and probably demons had taken there toll. Of course this coincided with a rate increase so I took her out of the rotation. Unfortunately haven't found a replacement. Anyone have a consistent BBBJ provider?
Originally Posted by Tea2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 20:23 #5141Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her last year it was an incall at a condo unit Merrimack. I believe her name is Jen but I could be mistaken. Do not expect the girl in the picture unless they were taken twenty years and 40 pounds ago. She seemed nice enough but clearly did not shower for a couple of days, even kind of confirmed it when I asked to do some roaming and replied "no I'm not fresh down there today" got the job done but barely. I personally will not repeat, on the plus side her incall was absolutely clean and spotless. But this was a year ago and I think it was a friends place. For the price it might be worth a try YMMV.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
10-04-26 13:18 #5140Regular Member

Posts: 30Never seen her, but have read good reviews here, her thing seems to be a fairly cheap BBBJ, usually CD, but occasionally incall. Has been around for awhile.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 13:00 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 107Tried once went from incall to cat date to no show. Gave me an address not sure if was even her address. Poor comms.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






