Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1388
-
Today 13:52 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 124Dude, you never were going to get FS. There are alot of these massage girls whose ads look attractive but when you hose them down via text if you're smart, you'll find they're just blowing smoke out of their ass. At best you'll pay FS prices for a handjob as they silently laugh at you when you walk out the door.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
Today 12:11 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 1718Anastasia
When I first found her ad a couple of months ago, I texted "FS?" and she said YES! So I said I'm on my way. About 10 minutes later she cancells the date with the excuse she has her period, but only lasts two days. At least I wasn't in the car yet. So two days later I reach out, crickets, she later says try me on Monday. Monday comes and goes, and now she has fully stopped responding to any texts at all from me. I gave up and deleted her number.
Originally Posted by Lovefun101
[View Original Post]
Then later I see she has now put a disclaimer on FS in her ad, and from this new review sounds like it is off the table altogether now. I was *THIS* close to getting it too! Haha. Rats. Oh and glad to know the shower is only after as I had mentioned I loved that part as part of the warm up, that would been disappointing.
-
10-09-26 14:10 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 127Simple
Read the forum, look for reviews etc over let's say last 3-4 months (2-5 pages) and go from there.
Originally Posted by Stripeshow4
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-26 07:15 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie
Hey everyone I'm a newbie looking for advice on who to see and what to watch out for. Any advice is appreciated.
-
10-08-26 19:54 #1384Regular Member

Posts: 2Oh Lord! I have been there the girls are pretty damn cool though. More down to earth! What girl was it? I've had Anastasia she's a fun spinner.
Originally Posted by CleanGuy42
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:19 #1383Regular Member

Posts: 2How was it?
Originally Posted by Shep5822
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 16:21 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 127Shae
Hey gang. Overdue report from Sept. Went to see Shae for a half hr appt. Incall / Shop was super easy to find though was a little confused entrance wise haha but anyways stripped down, belly first, good / light massage, on the flip L1 (with roaming) and release though it was hard for me to get worked up initially given both nerves and lots of lotion which did not give me enough feeling so to speak, though once I blew she kept going for a bit squeezing every ounce out of me which I loved, always good leaving a smidgen sore as a reminder of a good time LOL.
YMMV on L2 but she will lay down her rules about that after your first session, all fair. Awesome personality and would repeat if I had the time. Pics match, solid body and great smile. No issues, go with confidence.
-
10-06-26 03:16 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 58Sorry you have had bad experiences with this type of ad
I was not seeking FS and had a great time.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 21:35 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 307Some of us don't want FS. The endorphin release is the same.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 19:04 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 124Anastasia
You realize for $40 more you could have easily gotten FS with a hot 20 year old Asian spinner at an AMP right?
Originally Posted by Lovefun101
[View Original Post]
I really hate some of these ads. They leave it open that FS is on the table when it never is. Then you pay top dollar for very little.
-
10-04-26 14:41 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 58Great experience with Anastasia
https://tryst.link/massage/anastasia77
Felt the pull to see her for a long time, pulled the trigger and REALLY glad I did.
Initially a bit disappointed by her looks, her face is less attractive then pics.
And once the clothes came off- loved her body.
It was FBSM+.
She explained her rules- no kissing on lips, oral or FS.
What was included was kisses all over the body (giving and receiving), FIV, FIA and breast worship.
Not sure if prostrate was available- I would be surprised if it wasn't.
Our chemistry was dynamite- she was turned on and in to it- as was I.
My experience was the PSE of FBSM- she and the session were very dynamic.
Clean nice incall, shower add on means after the massage- not my thing, will skip shower next time.
She has a little bit of a belly (you can see it in one of the pics), not much and breasts were nice and kitty was gorgeous.
I love petit spinner types and that is her- short, thin (thinner then pics).
I had a very positive experience.
Before posting this read over the forums- seems she is sometimes involved in bait and switch (you book someone else and get her), so be prepared for that.
I had a great experience- and YMMV.
-
10-01-26 06:07 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 301Staying Clear
I am not getting in the middle of that LOL. Whoever answered chased me away LOL.
Originally Posted by TrollMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:23 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 71Sage
I wonder if it was her answering the email and not the BF. The other member told me that she blamed him for the last uproar and that her oldman was on here. Then started shit with her about it. Hope he isn't violent. She went Dark when she stopped and have not gotten anything back from texting her old number. I didn't email however. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by SenecaCuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:37 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 301Sage is not really back
YMMV but when I emailed Sage for an appointment she told me she schedules two girls that are working for her and does not actually do the massage any longer.
Originally Posted by TrollMonger
[View Original Post]
Sigh.
-
09-27-26 14:13 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 71Sage is Back?
I heard a whisper from another Monger that Sage is back and up to her old tricks? I hope sure hope. Any info?
Originally Posted by TrollMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






