Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1386

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Stripeshow4  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I'm a newbie looking for advice on who to see and what to watch out for. Any advice is appreciated.
    Read the forum, look for reviews etc over let's say last 3-4 months (2-5 pages) and go from there.

  2. #1385

    Newbie

    Hey everyone I'm a newbie looking for advice on who to see and what to watch out for. Any advice is appreciated.

  3. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanGuy42  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    My barber recently took the plunge to visit this hot blonde MILF. Texting was fast and simple as well as directions to her condo. She even offered to FT verify I declined and she even sent a car selfie of herself, showing me her unfiltered face.

    The building is before the Causeway Byway. However here's the shocker, some have reported this group works in a circle and Anastasia opened the door.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ng-104380.html

    I complained and told her I wanted the blonde girl from the pictures. She insisted it was her I had been texting and asked why I was upset that she didn't look like her photos. I pointed out that she clearly wasn't the same, girl in the pics was blonde and blue eyes. She wouldn't admit fault or apologize. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "One second," and walked away.

    Came back and told me I could still see her, but I said NO and that I was about to leave. Then she said there was another woman in a room farther down the hallway behind a closed door. A younger one, probably in her late 30's or early 40's and skinny opened the door. Being horny and far from home, my barber decided to put down the $$6.

    He received a shower with decent scrubbing with DFK and a HJ release. Off into the bedroom the massage was mediocre on his back. She didn't really touch his front body but offered another HJ release. He accepted it and put on his clothes. Overall with a bait and switch and lackluster massage he'd recommend you guys to pass.
    Oh Lord! I have been there the girls are pretty damn cool though. More down to earth! What girl was it? I've had Anastasia she's a fun spinner.

  4. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang. Overdue report from Sept. Went to see Shae for a half hr appt. Incall / Shop was super easy to find though was a little confused entrance wise haha but anyways stripped down, belly first, good / light massage, on the flip L1 (with roaming) and release though it was hard for me to get worked up initially given both nerves and lots of lotion which did not give me enough feeling so to speak, though once I blew she kept going for a bit squeezing every ounce out of me which I loved, always good leaving a smidgen sore as a reminder of a good time LOL.

    YMMV on L2 but she will lay down her rules about that after your first session, all fair. Awesome personality and would repeat if I had the time. Pics match, solid body and great smile. No issues, go with confidence.
    How was it?

  5. #1382

    Shae

    Hey gang. Overdue report from Sept. Went to see Shae for a half hr appt. Incall / Shop was super easy to find though was a little confused entrance wise haha but anyways stripped down, belly first, good / light massage, on the flip L1 (with roaming) and release though it was hard for me to get worked up initially given both nerves and lots of lotion which did not give me enough feeling so to speak, though once I blew she kept going for a bit squeezing every ounce out of me which I loved, always good leaving a smidgen sore as a reminder of a good time LOL.

    YMMV on L2 but she will lay down her rules about that after your first session, all fair. Awesome personality and would repeat if I had the time. Pics match, solid body and great smile. No issues, go with confidence.

  6. #1381

    Sorry you have had bad experiences with this type of ad

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    You realize for $40 more you could have easily gotten FS with a hot 20 year old Asian spinner at an AMP right?

    I really hate some of these ads. They leave it open that FS is on the table when it never is. Then you pay top dollar for very little.
    I was not seeking FS and had a great time.

  7. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    You realize for $40 more you could have easily gotten FS with a hot 20 year old Asian spinner at an AMP right?

    I really hate some of these ads. They leave it open that FS is on the table when it never is. Then you pay top dollar for very little.
    Some of us don't want FS. The endorphin release is the same.

  8. #1379

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/anastasia77

    Felt the pull to see her for a long time, pulled the trigger and REALLY glad I did.

    Initially a bit disappointed by her looks, her face is less attractive then pics.

    And once the clothes came off- loved her body.

    It was FBSM+.

    She explained her rules- no kissing on lips, oral or FS.

    What was included was kisses all over the body (giving and receiving), FIV, FIA and breast worship.

    Not sure if prostrate was available- I would be surprised if it wasn't.

    Our chemistry was dynamite- she was turned on and in to it- as was I.

    My experience was the PSE of FBSM- she and the session were very dynamic.

    Clean nice incall, shower add on means after the massage- not my thing, will skip shower next time.

    She has a little bit of a belly (you can see it in one of the pics), not much and breasts were nice and kitty was gorgeous.

    I love petit spinner types and that is her- short, thin (thinner then pics).

    I had a very positive experience.

    Before posting this read over the forums- seems she is sometimes involved in bait and switch (you book someone else and get her), so be prepared for that.

    I had a great experience- and YMMV.
    You realize for $40 more you could have easily gotten FS with a hot 20 year old Asian spinner at an AMP right?

    I really hate some of these ads. They leave it open that FS is on the table when it never is. Then you pay top dollar for very little.

  9. #1378

    Great experience with Anastasia

    https://tryst.link/massage/anastasia77

    Felt the pull to see her for a long time, pulled the trigger and REALLY glad I did.

    Initially a bit disappointed by her looks, her face is less attractive then pics.

    And once the clothes came off- loved her body.

    It was FBSM+.

    She explained her rules- no kissing on lips, oral or FS.

    What was included was kisses all over the body (giving and receiving), FIV, FIA and breast worship.

    Not sure if prostrate was available- I would be surprised if it wasn't.

    Our chemistry was dynamite- she was turned on and in to it- as was I.

    My experience was the PSE of FBSM- she and the session were very dynamic.

    Clean nice incall, shower add on means after the massage- not my thing, will skip shower next time.

    She has a little bit of a belly (you can see it in one of the pics), not much and breasts were nice and kitty was gorgeous.

    I love petit spinner types and that is her- short, thin (thinner then pics).

    I had a very positive experience.

    Before posting this read over the forums- seems she is sometimes involved in bait and switch (you book someone else and get her), so be prepared for that.

    I had a great experience- and YMMV.

  10. #1377

    Staying Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it was her answering the email and not the BF. The other member told me that she blamed him for the last uproar and that her oldman was on here. Then started shit with her about it. Hope he isn't violent. She went Dark when she stopped and have not gotten anything back from texting her old number. I didn't email however. Thanks for the update.
    I am not getting in the middle of that LOL. Whoever answered chased me away LOL.

  11. #1376

    Sage

    I wonder if it was her answering the email and not the BF. The other member told me that she blamed him for the last uproar and that her oldman was on here. Then started shit with her about it. Hope he isn't violent. She went Dark when she stopped and have not gotten anything back from texting her old number. I didn't email however. Thanks for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but when I emailed Sage for an appointment she told me she schedules two girls that are working for her and does not actually do the massage any longer.

    Sigh.

  12. #1375

    Sage is not really back

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    I heard a whisper from another Monger that Sage is back and up to her old tricks? I hope sure hope. Any info?
    YMMV but when I emailed Sage for an appointment she told me she schedules two girls that are working for her and does not actually do the massage any longer.

    Sigh.

  13. #1374

    Sage is Back?

    I heard a whisper from another Monger that Sage is back and up to her old tricks? I hope sure hope. Any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.

  14. #1373

    X review.

    I saw her for a bit at both in Land o Lakes and in St Pete on and off. Massage is pretty average. If you inquire correctly the full menu is open she is good BB all 3 holes CI All. Performance varies based on mood but she can be a freak. Word to the wise she always has some crazy nails watch out of those!!

    Best of luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage

  15. #1372

    Crossed off X

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Likewise, I saw her years ago. Nice enough time and I remember thinking the cost was fine (can't remember how much it was now). She had a great body and a hippie vibe. Had a good HJ. But I also never felt like I had to repeat either. She SPAMed me for years after with ads for her art and for her rubs.
    I saw her a few years ago at a small nudist resort in Land O Lakes. She had a nice studio and she looks good nekkid. Her tatts are interesting. It was $120 for the massage and on the flip, she teased my tool and then said it would be another 60 for a tug. I bought the upgrade and she did a good job. I would have gone the 180 from the start and she didn't need the bait and switch hustle. She wasn't very friendly when I was there, but afterwards, I had to block her for texting too much.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape