Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1379
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1334

    Clearwater Ladies Bait and Switch

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    My barber recently took the plunge to visit this hot blonde MILF. Texting was fast and simple as well as directions to her condo. She even offered to FT verify I declined and she even sent a car selfie of herself, showing me her unfiltered face.

    The building is before the Causeway Byway. However here's the shocker, some have reported this group works in a circle and Anastasia opened the door.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ng-104380.html

    I complained and told her I wanted the blonde girl from the pictures. She insisted it was her I had been texting and asked why I was upset that she didn't look like her photos. I pointed out that she clearly wasn't the same, girl in the pics was blonde and blue eyes. She wouldn't admit fault or apologize. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "One second," and walked away.

    Came back and told me I could still see her, but I said NO and that I was about to leave. Then she said there was another woman in a room farther down the hallway behind a closed door. A younger one, probably in her late 30's or early 40's and skinny opened the door. Being horny and far from home, my barber decided to put down the $$6.

    He received a shower with decent scrubbing with DFK and a HJ release. Off into the bedroom the massage was mediocre on his back. She didn't really touch his front body but offered another HJ release. He accepted it and put on his clothes. Overall with a bait and switch and lackluster massage he'd recommend you guys to pass.

  2. #1333

    Important update regarding pics...

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

    I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.

    She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.

    The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.

    Cheers,

    JT.

  3. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Met this one at her super clean incall, Lilly for 200.

    Absolutely no touching the kitty, kissing, or anything sexual other than boobs and butt cheeks and legs and back.

    But she is so cool, she rocked my world and was VERY easy to talk to about everything. No FS, she is very clear about that, just a HJ and tit job.

    Price for performance is outstanding.

    https://tryst.link/massage/lovely_lilly
    I can confirm, this is a great find. Have seen her on Tryst and other bodyrub sites for years, but never went for it up until today.

    Very pleasant woman in a nice residential house, the pictures are 100% correct. She's in her early 50's, but has an incredible body and better tits than you'll see on a lot of these women in their 20's and 30's. If you're the chatty type while being massaged, she can hold a great conversation, or if you prefer the quiet, she'll just do her thing while the music plays.

    Strips down to her thong, does a great job with the backrub, some light teasing throughout, and then on the flip she makes it very clear "you can touch anything not covered," which is fair enough.

    Even on the flip, there's some massage to it, and then the handy and titfuck starts happening. HJ is great, she starts off slow and ramps up until you're putty in her hands.

    Highly recommend, so long as you go into the session understanding that there's nothing more offered. I mean, I can't guarantee she won't re-consider for the right price, but she seems pretty firm in what she's comfortable doing and not doing, so don't be a jerk.

  4. #1331

    AI Gnereated Images. Over 97% Probability

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Serina before? She seems new and might be TGTBT ...

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html#listing_tab.
    Yes,

    Unfortunately, just as FunkDoctaSpot mentioned, the images are very likely to be (with over 97% probability) AI generated. There were no invisible digital watermarks like SynthID or C2 PA content credentials, so the images were most likely not created using OpenAI. However, I ran them through two different AI image detection tools (TruthScan, and DeepAI Image Detector) and they came back as almost certainly AI generated. I'd love to have the software proven wrong. I really would. Because the images and the promises in the text are quite amazing (yes, admittedly they seem TGTBT).

    So tread lightly, and if choose to TOFTT and she does turn out to be real and lives up to her ad, please *PLEASE* report back.

    CAVEAT: Just for the record -- AI detection software is probabilistic and certainly in no way perfect. As the software developer says: "Heavily rendered digital art, airbrush work, and AI-based editing tools can influence the result." So I am not saying they are fake, but rather reporting what the software tools returned as results (probability of AI generation =97%) when the images were scanned.

    Cheers, JT.

  5. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I busted a nut just reading her ad!
    I'm interested in hearing about anyone's experience with her.

  6. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Serina before? She seems new and might be TGTBT based on the ad but could be very promising.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html#listing_tab.
    Those pictures just scream AI generated. Her mouth has the exact same shape in every pic, the backgrounds are too fake looking, and the biggest giveaway are that the tattoos don't match up between pictures.

    Book at your own risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aigirl.jpg‎  

  7. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Serina before? She seems new and might be TGTBT based on the ad but could be very promising.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html#listing_tab.
    I busted a nut just reading her ad!

  8. #1327

    Serina

    Has anyone seen Serina before? She seems new and might be TGTBT based on the ad but could be very promising.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html#listing_tab.

  9. #1326

    Which Alani?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Which Alani? Because the Alani I and another Gent met and reviewed below WAS NO WHERE NEAR Palm Harbor.
    No clue "which" Alani. She said Alani from Tryst, there's only one I've seen. If there's two, one should tell the good one to change her name or something. Because if the bad one is anything like Chrissy, it's definitely hurting business.

  10. #1325

    Goddess Alani?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I believe you guys are mixing up the Alani that worked with Chrissy with the one referenced above. The one that worked with Chrissy is one to avoid, she would set appts and then cancel once you're there or make some excuse and have another provider (usually Chrissy) meet with you. Not cool at all. I have heard nothing but good things about the Alani referenced above. It can be confusing when the names are so similar, along with similar age and both being blonde.
    So, to be clear, the Alani with the positive reviews here is "Goddess Alani" on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

  11. #1324

    Two different Alani's

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Just got done meeting Alani for a session. Had a great time. For the gent that gave 3rd hand info about her not looking like her pics better find another source.

    Looks exactly like the pics on the site and even better looking in person.

    Her ad spells everything out. Anything else can be discussed in person.

    Easy setup for me. Gave her time and availability and set it. Day of. A morning confirmation. Then address was given. Didn't have to wait when I arrived (got there early and notified her).

    Would I repeat? Yes.
    I believe you guys are mixing up the Alani that worked with Chrissy with the one referenced above. The one that worked with Chrissy is one to avoid, she would set appts and then cancel once you're there or make some excuse and have another provider (usually Chrissy) meet with you. Not cool at all. I have heard nothing but good things about the Alani referenced above. It can be confusing when the names are so similar, along with similar age and both being blonde.

  12. #1323

    Specify which Alani She Mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by SumGuy1977  [View Original Post]
    ..........
    Overall shorted me 20 minutes on my session.

    Will NOT repeat.

    Also, she said she was borrowing the room from Alani. Knowing that, I'll be scratching Alani off my list.
    Which Alani? Because the Alani I and another Gent met and reviewed below WAS NO WHERE NEAR Palm Harbor.

  13. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Please accept my apologies. I believe what you say and will try to see her. My suspicion is of the Tryst ads.
    Not a problem at all. I just reviewed Sage on the Sarasota board. She is worth investing if you like 5 foot 5 flexible blonds.

  14. #1321

    Chrissy. Mature Provider

    Getting back into it after a multi-year break, and apparently I have lost my touch. All my normals are retired, so I am building out my regulars by process of elimination.

    https://tryst.link/massage/chrissy7777

    In a word. Nope.

    Photos are EASILY 10 years old, and nothing on her is where it should be.

    Text communication was easy. Directy me to a nice condo complex in Palm Harbor. Texted her I was there and was given the real address. Should have bailed then.

    Location was a straight-up crackhouse hotel in Palm Harbor off 19, literally watched two rooms get evicted before she said she was ready.

    Walked inside, room was clean and neat, table was ready. But her looks made me drop from a 90 minute to 60 minute on the spot.

    Stripped and got on the table. She stripped to stockings and panties. Honestly would have rather she stayed clothed.

    Massage was good, medium pressure, LOTS of attention to my ass and the boys, lots of stroking while I was face down.

    On the flip, really great technique. Closed my eyes and imagined it was someone 20 years younger.

    Took FOREVER to pop, which she cleaned up and then wiped me down with warm towels.

    Overall shorted me 20 minutes on my session.

    Will NOT repeat.

    Also, she said she was borrowing the room from Alani. Knowing that, I'll be scratching Alani off my list.

  15. #1320

    Alani

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Don't know nor do I care. She was terrific and I enjoyed her. You are also a senior member yet question other's experience? Try her out and then say thank you.
    Please accept my apologies. I believe what you say and will try to see her. My suspicion is of the Tryst ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape