Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5157
-
Today 19:52 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 254Rose goes to Framingham Ma on the 16th until the 1st, then back to Nh.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
Today 18:50 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 275I second that. Lulu is great.
Originally Posted by Wzguy69
[View Original Post]
Before Rose left she told me she would be working in Springfield MA. Don't now when she will be back.
-
Today 18:24 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 254Yes Lulu is great!
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
Today 16:58 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 155Huse Lulu
Holy fuck, I just saw her. I never do hotel Asians. She's the greatest hotel Asian I've ever been with.
Only thing off the table was me sticking my finger up her ass. Other than that she was awesome.
Can wait to try Rose. Lulu leaves Friday morning.
-
Today 03:40 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 184
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
Just searched Erika.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
Today 03:36 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 184I recall a negative review that she is a scammer who tells you the price is just for a striptease and anything more was double or something ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
I added her on Snapchat and she seemed like a total c*nt.
-
Yesterday 19:30 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 107Way over my budget, just not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 18:02 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 52Erika, tattooed MILF
Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.
https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
-
Yesterday 18:00 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 254Yeah she stays until the 15th, then goes down to Ma.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:09 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 201Huse Lulu
Had fun there a couple days ago. She was naked real quick, the massage was not good, but she went directly into rimming. Did everything uncovered, I had to stop her a couple times so I didn't blow my load too fast. Everything was bareback including the fucking in a few positions. I wish I could last longer, deposited my dna on her back and ass. I was there for about 20 minutes. I'd surely return.
-
Yesterday 10:55 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 110Huse
Rose is there.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 17:28 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 107If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.
Originally Posted by Imissnyc
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 16:14 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 25Huse or Perimeter?
I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
--Not a noob, but also a noob.
-
10-05-26 14:46 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 107Hotel
Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.
-
10-05-26 08:08 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 75Solid in the past
Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months, but she was always a good BBBJ option for me. She'll do cfs too but I think she prefers to just do qv BBBJ visits.
Originally Posted by SnapperCake
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





