Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 24053
-
Today 08:24 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 95Creampie cleanup
Looking to follow anyone leaving creampies. Hmu if anyone is planning for it so that I could follow. Or maybe link up and see her together.
-
Yesterday 19:19 #24052Senior Member

Posts: 309Her specifically? No. But.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6674027911
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
This one advertises bb HH for 200 in case she tickles your fancy. I had a good dream with her. No attitudes decent spot no complaints. Hesitant on trying mocha again but maybe I'll go for it. Laterz.
-
Yesterday 13:31 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 164Gigi
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/5714445184
Has anyone seen her? She's quoting 260 for bbcip hh but I have a hard time believing anyone would pay those prices when actual hot providers like judy and mocha sometimes do cip for 250. I'm wondering if I can work her down to 150-180 hh cip or if it's a lost cause.
-
10-07-26 17:24 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 54What was the dmg for Kim?
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 20:56 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 270Looks like she has wiped her profile on STG.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 20:53 #24048Senior Member

Posts: 270I'm going to check this box and fuck a chick with BBL. Will report back on the experience LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 14:43 #24047Senior Member

Posts: 164Rates?
What were her rates? Does she offer BBBJ or bbcip?
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 05:35 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 638Mocha Alexandria BBW AA
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5718390610
I finally managed to hook up with mocha. The pictures in her ad in a black dress on really tell you what she looks like. The pictures of her tits are just badly done. The service she gives me is quite good and reasonable. There have been some talk here about her rates going up. I find her rates to be quite reasonable with just a little bit more for a BBJ.
Send me a private message for details ha ha.
-
10-05-26 19:40 #24045Regular Member

Posts: 1Big nipple chick
Saw this girl years ago. Been chasing nipples that large ever since. Anyone know her whereabouts or any girls with nipples as large as hers?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:07 #24044Senior Member

Posts: 528NOT FS, BJ only, 130
https://skipthegames.com/posts/annan...0/844626895773
She's at it again. I doubt the Polish is that incredible for 1. 3, but I could be wrong.
-
10-04-26 09:40 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 188Ms Kim in Woodbridge
What's up guys? I've reviewed her before but just putting it out there again today Ms Kim is in town. Had another wonderful visit with her this morning. Her pics are 100% real and she has a very chill attitude. Started out with the good BJ to get things started. Then turned her around and went to pound town. She can definitely take dick well and really got into the session with some very nice dirty talk. I was trying not to bust too quick but hearing her moans and encouragement to "fuck me" I couldn't hold out. Blew in the bag cleaned up and chatted a bit more before heading out. She is just what this area needs, a good reliable provider without any drug issues or drama. I think she's in town for another day or 2 so if you're looking to get a good nut go check her out. She's lost quite a bit of weight as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burke...g/606695423596
-
10-01-26 21:46 #24042Senior Member

Posts: 144Well she does outcalls and post under washington area which is kinda close. Plus those threads are dead as shit.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:34 #24041Regular Member

Posts: 17Best Mouth in Town?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5103166020
Saw her ad and seen she proclaim to have the "best mouth around" (Been seeing her ads for a while now I just finally decided to go with it) So I sent her a text she responded quick, exchanged a few messages and I was otw to the location, got to the room greeted each other with a hug. Donation was laid, washed my hands & had a nice quick chat. Got undressed she put the cover on with her mouth. Nice CBJ, wasn't the best I've had but she definitely has skills with her tongue. Face fucked her for a bit then we moved to the bed and started doggystyle. Kitty was tight and wet asf, she likes to talk dirty, she told me to pull her hair & fuck her harder while I was pounding her from the back (huge turn on for me) pounded her til I blew my load in the bag. Cleaned myself up, got dress, chopped it up and with her some more. Gave me a hug & kiss on the neck and I went on about my evening. She's nice, friendly & really chill. Went for a QV and wasn't rushed. Her rates are a little high tbh. Nothing to special but she's cool.
-
09-30-26 14:31 #24040Senior Member

Posts: 270They say "curiosity kills" for a reason, but now I have to try this and get with her based on curiosity alone LOL. I've never encountered such thing and definitely don't want to label her as some kind of "freak show", on the contrary I think she has a great body based on the photos, but I've heard about this BBL "side effect" before and this would be a good opportunity to experience it first hand.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:07 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 979Wasn't a knock on Jess
I just can't no longer. The more surgery it feels like someone guessing her body grabbing me. Like I said freaky. Grab a ass cheek from behind ahe thrust back to you and a bone pokes you in the hip.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





