Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 24049
-
Today 17:24 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 54What was the dmg for Kim?
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:56 #24048Senior Member

Posts: 264Looks like she has wiped her profile on STG.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:53 #24047Senior Member

Posts: 264I'm going to check this box and fuck a chick with BBL. Will report back on the experience LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:43 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 163Rates?
What were her rates? Does she offer BBBJ or bbcip?
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 05:35 #24045Senior Member

Posts: 638Mocha Alexandria BBW AA
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5718390610
I finally managed to hook up with mocha. The pictures in her ad in a black dress on really tell you what she looks like. The pictures of her tits are just badly done. The service she gives me is quite good and reasonable. There have been some talk here about her rates going up. I find her rates to be quite reasonable with just a little bit more for a BBJ.
Send me a private message for details ha ha.
-
10-05-26 19:40 #24044Regular Member

Posts: 1Big nipple chick
Saw this girl years ago. Been chasing nipples that large ever since. Anyone know her whereabouts or any girls with nipples as large as hers?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:07 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 528NOT FS, BJ only, 130
https://skipthegames.com/posts/annan...0/844626895773
She's at it again. I doubt the Polish is that incredible for 1. 3, but I could be wrong.
-
10-04-26 09:40 #24042Senior Member

Posts: 188Ms Kim in Woodbridge
What's up guys? I've reviewed her before but just putting it out there again today Ms Kim is in town. Had another wonderful visit with her this morning. Her pics are 100% real and she has a very chill attitude. Started out with the good BJ to get things started. Then turned her around and went to pound town. She can definitely take dick well and really got into the session with some very nice dirty talk. I was trying not to bust too quick but hearing her moans and encouragement to "fuck me" I couldn't hold out. Blew in the bag cleaned up and chatted a bit more before heading out. She is just what this area needs, a good reliable provider without any drug issues or drama. I think she's in town for another day or 2 so if you're looking to get a good nut go check her out. She's lost quite a bit of weight as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burke...g/606695423596
-
10-01-26 21:46 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 143Well she does outcalls and post under washington area which is kinda close. Plus those threads are dead as shit.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:34 #24040Regular Member

Posts: 17Best Mouth in Town?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5103166020
Saw her ad and seen she proclaim to have the "best mouth around" (Been seeing her ads for a while now I just finally decided to go with it) So I sent her a text she responded quick, exchanged a few messages and I was otw to the location, got to the room greeted each other with a hug. Donation was laid, washed my hands & had a nice quick chat. Got undressed she put the cover on with her mouth. Nice CBJ, wasn't the best I've had but she definitely has skills with her tongue. Face fucked her for a bit then we moved to the bed and started doggystyle. Kitty was tight and wet asf, she likes to talk dirty, she told me to pull her hair & fuck her harder while I was pounding her from the back (huge turn on for me) pounded her til I blew my load in the bag. Cleaned myself up, got dress, chopped it up and with her some more. Gave me a hug & kiss on the neck and I went on about my evening. She's nice, friendly & really chill. Went for a QV and wasn't rushed. Her rates are a little high tbh. Nothing to special but she's cool.
-
09-30-26 14:31 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 264They say "curiosity kills" for a reason, but now I have to try this and get with her based on curiosity alone LOL. I've never encountered such thing and definitely don't want to label her as some kind of "freak show", on the contrary I think she has a great body based on the photos, but I've heard about this BBL "side effect" before and this would be a good opportunity to experience it first hand.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:07 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 978Wasn't a knock on Jess
I just can't no longer. The more surgery it feels like someone guessing her body grabbing me. Like I said freaky. Grab a ass cheek from behind ahe thrust back to you and a bone pokes you in the hip.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:03 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 978Titty Fu kin extra $
I guess plain fu kin is free. Smfh.
Thats when you know only reason stopping by to explore your ad or best assets.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/102027242
-
09-29-26 20:45 #24036Regular Member

Posts: 38Embrace for the BBL experience LOL. It can get pretty weird.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:14 #24035Regular Member

Posts: 17Ruby
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2027492225
Had a nice session with Ruby sent her a text & we did a quick Facetime check and she sent me the location. Got to the door & she opened it just wearing t-shirt and panties & greeted me with a hug. She looks exactly like the photos. She doesn't speak much English so after the donation was handled I undressed, laid on the bed and she got started with CBJ. A little rcg & pounded her doggytyle before I blew my load in the bag. Nice girl & gets straight to it. Will definitely repeat. QV $. 2.












Reply With Quote





