Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1604 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24046

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005

    Big fan of her. Hit her up, comms are on point. Agreed to pricing and location got ready and headed over to an inn on malcom road. Got there, got her room number, had to walk up to the romo. Its her in the pics with the big booty. Definitely thicker than I thought, more BBW tier, but holds well and I'm into that anyway Room was a bit messy, friend was in the bathroom, and she uses candy so took some time getting herself together, definitely have to guide her in the right direction to not waste time, then we get down to business. Got a good BBJ that got me going, than put that ass in Doggy to clap that big booty. View was great. And she knows how to throw it back too. Shirt stayed on but that was fine. Admittable was a bit dry. Was only there for QV and was just ok but she has a chill funny personality which made me come back.

    Saw her again last night, this time picker her up and took her back to my place for a better session. Asked to pick up come candy before hand which usually I'm against since it leads to nonsense, but let it pass this time. It can be hit more miss, either it makes the sex better or things become a headache. Luckily this was that former. Got to my place, she did her candy, both smoke some weed. Got down to business. Played with her nipples and pussy a bit, although this time the candy made her a little too sensitive so couldn't do it for as long as I wanted. But I'm personally only care about fucking big bootys which is what happened. Had some lube and gave her some amazing backshots and got her in missionary. Wanted her to ride but didn't quite last long. But was a great session regardless. Definitely one of those ones that each session gets better with more visits. Candy users can be unpredictable so YMMV But I Didn't get any bad vibes at all. Treat her right, DM for more info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005
    What were her rates? Does she offer BBBJ or bbcip?

  2. #24045

    Mocha Alexandria BBW AA

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5718390610

    I finally managed to hook up with mocha. The pictures in her ad in a black dress on really tell you what she looks like. The pictures of her tits are just badly done. The service she gives me is quite good and reasonable. There have been some talk here about her rates going up. I find her rates to be quite reasonable with just a little bit more for a BBJ.

    Send me a private message for details ha ha.

  3. #24044

    Big nipple chick

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Always looking for something new and today saw this.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23080128.html

    Texted today and she came back with a Springfield location other than the dreaded motel6. Rates were 130 hhr and 160 he so off I went. When she opened the door I knew the pics in the ad were fake but I was not disappointed. She was 30, tall, thin, had wide hips and a flat Chinese face. Decided HHr was worth a try so handed over the donation. She stripped and her chest has only B's but her nipples were huge, the size of grapes. She spoke decent English and tells me she's going to nursing school in NY. CBJ was ok and then she got on me for a little covered CG before laying back for starfish mish. Extras were offered after my asking but everything was 50 bucks so I declined; BBBJ 50, DATY 50, nursing 50, finger pussy 50. The sex would be interesting for a young schoolboy but not for me anymore so I will not return. From her tales of nursing school and her attitude about sex I know she is in it just for the money.
    Saw this girl years ago. Been chasing nipples that large ever since. Anyone know her whereabouts or any girls with nipples as large as hers?

  4. #24043

    NOT FS, BJ only, 130

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annan...0/844626895773

    She's at it again. I doubt the Polish is that incredible for 1. 3, but I could be wrong.

  5. #24042

    Ms Kim in Woodbridge

    What's up guys? I've reviewed her before but just putting it out there again today Ms Kim is in town. Had another wonderful visit with her this morning. Her pics are 100% real and she has a very chill attitude. Started out with the good BJ to get things started. Then turned her around and went to pound town. She can definitely take dick well and really got into the session with some very nice dirty talk. I was trying not to bust too quick but hearing her moans and encouragement to "fuck me" I couldn't hold out. Blew in the bag cleaned up and chatted a bit more before heading out. She is just what this area needs, a good reliable provider without any drug issues or drama. I think she's in town for another day or 2 so if you're looking to get a good nut go check her out. She's lost quite a bit of weight as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burke...g/606695423596

  6. #24041
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that inn location in Southern Maryland?
    Well she does outcalls and post under washington area which is kinda close. Plus those threads are dead as shit.

  7. #24040

    Best Mouth in Town?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5103166020

    Saw her ad and seen she proclaim to have the "best mouth around" (Been seeing her ads for a while now I just finally decided to go with it) So I sent her a text she responded quick, exchanged a few messages and I was otw to the location, got to the room greeted each other with a hug. Donation was laid, washed my hands & had a nice quick chat. Got undressed she put the cover on with her mouth. Nice CBJ, wasn't the best I've had but she definitely has skills with her tongue. Face fucked her for a bit then we moved to the bed and started doggystyle. Kitty was tight and wet asf, she likes to talk dirty, she told me to pull her hair & fuck her harder while I was pounding her from the back (huge turn on for me) pounded her til I blew my load in the bag. Cleaned myself up, got dress, chopped it up and with her some more. Gave me a hug & kiss on the neck and I went on about my evening. She's nice, friendly & really chill. Went for a QV and wasn't rushed. Her rates are a little high tbh. Nothing to special but she's cool.

  8. #24039
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I just can't no longer. The more surgery it feels like someone guessing her body grabbing me. Like I said freaky. Grab a ass cheek from behind ahe thrust back to you and a bone pokes you in the hip.
    They say "curiosity kills" for a reason, but now I have to try this and get with her based on curiosity alone LOL. I've never encountered such thing and definitely don't want to label her as some kind of "freak show", on the contrary I think she has a great body based on the photos, but I've heard about this BBL "side effect" before and this would be a good opportunity to experience it first hand.

  9. #24038

    Wasn't a knock on Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksl93  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a value pick. Her face is not as good as the body though, but good enough for that price. Is she the top experience? No. Is she a reliable good looking body for a quick session? Sure thing. Way better than lots of the girls.

    In AMPs and some of the agencies. These days, I'll take a reliable good pick vs betting on an unknown that tends to be disappointing most of the times.
    I just can't no longer. The more surgery it feels like someone guessing her body grabbing me. Like I said freaky. Grab a ass cheek from behind ahe thrust back to you and a bone pokes you in the hip.

  10. #24037

    Titty Fu kin extra $

    I guess plain fu kin is free. Smfh.

    Thats when you know only reason stopping by to explore your ad or best assets.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/102027242

  11. #24036
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. If she looks like the photos in her ad, and based on the reviews, I'm def willing to take a chance despite the bbl thing. I've never experienced that bbl sensation, but I mean how bad can it be? The rates are decent as well.
    Embrace for the BBL experience LOL. It can get pretty weird.

  12. #24035

    Ruby

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2027492225

    Had a nice session with Ruby sent her a text & we did a quick Facetime check and she sent me the location. Got to the door & she opened it just wearing t-shirt and panties & greeted me with a hug. She looks exactly like the photos. She doesn't speak much English so after the donation was handled I undressed, laid on the bed and she got started with CBJ. A little rcg & pounded her doggytyle before I blew my load in the bag. Nice girl & gets straight to it. Will definitely repeat. QV $. 2.

  13. #24034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. If she looks like the photos in her ad, and based on the reviews, I'm def willing to take a chance despite the bbl thing. I've never experienced that bbl sensation, but I mean how bad can it be? The rates are decent as well.
    She is definitely a value pick. Her face is not as good as the body though, but good enough for that price. Is she the top experience? No. Is she a reliable good looking body for a quick session? Sure thing. Way better than lots of the girls.

    In AMPs and some of the agencies. These days, I'll take a reliable good pick vs betting on an unknown that tends to be disappointing most of the times.

  14. #24033
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    $200 hhr and $250 hr.

    I've visited her of several occasions. Her CBJ is probably the best I've had. I wish BBBJ was on the menu but I visit for the cfs. She's great in all positions and aims to please. Very sweet lady with a sexy personality. Daty is amazing and she cums hard. If you can get past the previously mentioned bbl then you're in for a fun time.

    Kid.
    Thanks. If she looks like the photos in her ad, and based on the reviews, I'm def willing to take a chance despite the bbl thing. I've never experienced that bbl sensation, but I mean how bad can it be? The rates are decent as well.

  15. #24032

    Jennifer Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by Lelo88  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    $200 hhr and $250 hr.

    I've visited her of several occasions. Her CBJ is probably the best I've had. I wish BBBJ was on the menu but I visit for the cfs. She's great in all positions and aims to please. Very sweet lady with a sexy personality. Daty is amazing and she cums hard. If you can get past the previously mentioned bbl then you're in for a fun time.

    Kid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape