Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25047
-
Today 13:26 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 41Ally's mom
Is there a link or contact info for the mom? TIA.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
Today 08:23 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 764Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.
Originally Posted by Ljjn1498
[View Original Post]
-
Today 07:32 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 477I toftt
I TOFTT and got beat out of 10 bucks. I never paid a deposit, but I was eager to have some fun so I sent 10 bucks on Cash app and she never showed up. I reported the ad on STG. Don't waste your time or money on this piece of garbage. https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/851668062376.
-
Today 07:25 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 477Thumbs down
This chick is definitely not a businesswoman. She advertises in capital letters no deposit and then I asked for her three hole special for 150 and she tells me there's a deposit. I tell her I'll throw her an extra 20 bucks in cash when she comes to my room instead of paying a deposit and she still says no and then tells me to eat a dick.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 22:15 #25043Regular Member

Posts: 7
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:33 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 90Cyberpunk
I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by DeftPallate
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:22 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 477Damage
What's the rate for 15 minutes? And then how much is the overall damage?
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 12:54 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 235Model4 u2 c / studio 253
Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.
Originally Posted by Schmenzerr
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 09:10 #25039Senior Member

Posts: 512The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 07:25 #25038Senior Member

Posts: 764The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 04:44 #25037Regular Member

Posts: 15Studio 253
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029
Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.
-
10-06-26 21:00 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 72Ally Gee
I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 16:35 #25035Senior Member

Posts: 71Reports of running off with the money
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
There were reports of her meeting you at a motel, taking your money to pay for the room but getting into a white truck before getting to the office and driving off. Probably with her husband. That wasn't too long ago, so I am not sure if she is still doing that. She does not look as good as the pictures, but they never do.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 13:19 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 235Here for a good time
Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 09:36 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 385Here for a good time
Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731












Reply With Quote





