Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1669 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25035

    Here for a good time

    Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

  2. #25034

    Here for a good time

    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

  3. #25033

    Kelly

    Saw her twice last year. Not the girl in the pics at all but she's a smaller thicker bbw type. Blonde hair. Trimmed Bush when I saw her. Apartments nice enough small and clean but both times we were relegated to the couch which I never really enjoy. But her head game is good and she is responsive and into it when it came to the main event. Would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.

  4. #25032

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.
    She has 4 reviews in ThE OtheR site.

  5. #25031

    Kelley

    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.

  6. #25030

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.
    If she was posting with Crystal the Hag I'm all set. I appreciate the warning.

    When. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago she was at Woon Motor Inn.

  7. #25029

    Cyberpunk in Slatersville

    Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.

  8. #25028
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.

  9. #25027
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I texted couple hours ago. No response. If she is at Hilltop, I said don't bother.

  10. #25026

    PYT, Pretty Young Thing

    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  11. #25025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
    Saw her a month or two ago, incall at the old spot (East PVD / Rumford), not the safest environment. All the old demons are there, or worse. She would be there among ATFs if she'd clean up, but right now the risk is just too much.

  12. #25024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin

    Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.
    So she still big. The pictures she using are all old from covid when I saw her. Then I saw her again in 2022 and was disappointed. She got bigger, service was trash if you ask me. She just not for me. I paid her $100 at that time and I will never again.

  13. #25023

    Devin

    https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin

    Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20261003_170056_Firefox.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Emv La; 10-03-26 at 18:21. Reason: Added Photo

  14. #25022

  15. #25021
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up and she got annoyed when I said I could be there in a couple of hours. Got the impression she wants you to text / call when you are ready to head right to her and she is first come first serve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape