Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 25048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24823
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Back in 2010, I saw this gal named Marissa from Arlington a bunch of times. She was a lot of fun (except the time her idiot boyfriend walked in on us fucking). She vanished, but I think about her alot.

  2. #24822

    Jazzy Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989
    Any word with these Jazzy Jazz just posted New pics and look really good I have plans to see her wanted to know if anyone has seen her?

  3. #24821

    Ally Gee

    Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is thia the ally you keep promoting??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749

  4. #24820

    Misbehaving

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.
    Thank you. Sounds like she could be fun. If I am able to see her I will report back.

  5. #24819
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Hi thanks you for that I may try if I do I will post about it.

  6. #24818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Also, I have text sapphire and she only 1 word text. When I ask her simple question about what service she offer and which one she's okay with doing bbj, or kissing or bare. All she respond was " come by"" without acknowledging anything I said. So I told her she's a waste of my time and she just laugh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/068074332038

  7. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.

  8. #24816

    Paris

    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004

  9. #24815

    Misbehaving

    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  10. #24814
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?
    Hotter than most of these pigs around here.

  11. #24813

    Ma Behaving

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  12. #24812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    MsBehavingBadly.
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.

  13. #24811

    Bdsm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider that does any lite BDSM or fj?
    MsBehavingBadly.

  14. #24810

    Marissa

    I saw her today. Donations were as below. Overall, a good experience, attitude and service as expected. Cute and the girl in the photos. I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She told me 120/180/350. I asked her about dfk and bbfscip. Her response was "Better be well worth it". Whatever that means. Considering her donations are all over the place, I consider that a red flag.

  15. #24809

    Fetish

    Can anyone recommend a provider that does any lite BDSM or fj?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape