Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25041
-
Today 13:33 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 90Cyberpunk
I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by DeftPallate
[View Original Post]
-
Today 12:54 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 235Model4 u2 c / studio 253
Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.
Originally Posted by Schmenzerr
[View Original Post]
-
Today 09:10 #25039Senior Member

Posts: 512The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
Today 07:25 #25038Senior Member

Posts: 762The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
-
Today 04:44 #25037Regular Member

Posts: 15Studio 253
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029
Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.
-
Yesterday 21:00 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 72Ally Gee
I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:35 #25035Senior Member

Posts: 71Reports of running off with the money
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
There were reports of her meeting you at a motel, taking your money to pay for the room but getting into a white truck before getting to the office and driving off. Probably with her husband. That wasn't too long ago, so I am not sure if she is still doing that. She does not look as good as the pictures, but they never do.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:19 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 235Here for a good time
Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 09:36 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 385Here for a good time
Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731
-
Yesterday 07:56 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 235Kelly
Saw her twice last year. Not the girl in the pics at all but she's a smaller thicker bbw type. Blonde hair. Trimmed Bush when I saw her. Apartments nice enough small and clean but both times we were relegated to the couch which I never really enjoy. But her head game is good and she is responsive and into it when it came to the main event. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Tonytone
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 21:33 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 114Kelly
She has 4 reviews in ThE OtheR site.
Originally Posted by Tonytone
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 12:04 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 41Kelley
Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.
-
10-05-26 08:51 #25029Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks
If she was posting with Crystal the Hag I'm all set. I appreciate the warning.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
When. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago she was at Woon Motor Inn.
-
10-05-26 07:00 #25028Regular Member

Posts: 1Cyberpunk in Slatersville
Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.
-
10-04-26 16:07 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 778One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




