Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1671 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25038
    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.

  2. #25037

    Studio 253

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029

    Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.

  3. #25036

    Ally Gee

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.
    I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.

  4. #25035

    Reports of running off with the money

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Who is this and how can I reach her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731
    There were reports of her meeting you at a motel, taking your money to pay for the room but getting into a white truck before getting to the office and driving off. Probably with her husband. That wasn't too long ago, so I am not sure if she is still doing that. She does not look as good as the pictures, but they never do.

  5. #25034

    Here for a good time

    Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

  6. #25033

    Here for a good time

    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

  7. #25032

    Kelly

    Saw her twice last year. Not the girl in the pics at all but she's a smaller thicker bbw type. Blonde hair. Trimmed Bush when I saw her. Apartments nice enough small and clean but both times we were relegated to the couch which I never really enjoy. But her head game is good and she is responsive and into it when it came to the main event. Would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.

  8. #25031

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.
    She has 4 reviews in ThE OtheR site.

  9. #25030

    Kelley

    Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.

  10. #25029

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.
    If she was posting with Crystal the Hag I'm all set. I appreciate the warning.

    When. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago she was at Woon Motor Inn.

  11. #25028

    Cyberpunk in Slatersville

    Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.

  12. #25027
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.

  13. #25026
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I texted couple hours ago. No response. If she is at Hilltop, I said don't bother.

  14. #25025

    PYT, Pretty Young Thing

    She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292

    Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.

    If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #25024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mommy diva lately?

    Is her incall still not the safest? Is she spiraling.
    Saw her a month or two ago, incall at the old spot (East PVD / Rumford), not the safest environment. All the old demons are there, or worse. She would be there among ATFs if she'd clean up, but right now the risk is just too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape