Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1670 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25047

    Ally's mom

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.
    Is there a link or contact info for the mom? TIA.

  2. #25046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?
    Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.

  3. #25045

    I toftt

    I TOFTT and got beat out of 10 bucks. I never paid a deposit, but I was eager to have some fun so I sent 10 bucks on Cash app and she never showed up. I reported the ad on STG. Don't waste your time or money on this piece of garbage. https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/851668062376.

  4. #25044

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Just off of contact, she seems unhinged. She had an ad for a 100 qv, so I text her. She asked when / how long. I reply with QV as soon as possible. The then goes off about how I'm wasting her time and not to contact her until I'm actually ready. I tell her I am ready, and can see her as soon as she's ready. She then proceeded to call me a cheap fucker, and she doesn't do shit for 100, and to actually call her and stop wasting her time. I just blocked her number and moved on at that point.
    This chick is definitely not a businesswoman. She advertises in capital letters no deposit and then I asked for her three hole special for 150 and she tells me there's a deposit. I tell her I'll throw her an extra 20 bucks in cash when she comes to my room instead of paying a deposit and she still says no and then tells me to eat a dick.

  5. #25043
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.
    Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?

  6. #25042

    Cyberpunk

    Quote Originally Posted by DeftPallate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.
    I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.

  7. #25041

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.
    What's the rate for 15 minutes? And then how much is the overall damage?

  8. #25040

    Model4 u2 c / studio 253

    Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmenzerr  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029

    Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.

  9. #25039
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
    The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.

  10. #25038
    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.

  11. #25037

    Studio 253

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029

    Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.

  12. #25036

    Ally Gee

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.
    I've seen her about 6 times over the last 2 months she's definitely a keeper nice girl who really loves to please in calls in a private house she's looking for some new regulars pm me for info.

  13. #25035

    Reports of running off with the money

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Who is this and how can I reach her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731
    There were reports of her meeting you at a motel, taking your money to pay for the room but getting into a white truck before getting to the office and driving off. Probably with her husband. That wasn't too long ago, so I am not sure if she is still doing that. She does not look as good as the pictures, but they never do.

  14. #25034

    Here for a good time

    Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

  15. #25033

    Here for a good time

    Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape