Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16047
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #16046

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!
    No problem just make sure to report back if you do visit any of these AMPs, appreciate it!

  3. #16045
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Right I was about to ask what happened on your last visit but I suppose you never figured out where NN is located. Honestly it's not hard to just browse the last few pages but I'll sums it up for you.

    Oasis LV. Across from Atomic Museum on Flamingo. Lisa is the gal you want for TUMA.

    New Lavender. Right behind Splash Supper Club also on Flamingo. Angela seems to be the gal you want to see for good table shower fun.

    NN. Next to Hwaro 2 AYCE KBBQ on Decatur. Others mention good experience here but I haven't gone back in a bit so YMMV.

    As for pricing expect to pay 300 all in for the hour with table shower.
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!

  4. #16044

    Sums it up for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    When I got the responses back from the Forum posts, it was too late and I had already left Vegas. This is why I'm asking ahead of time so I can plan my visit and review back. Also, please keep in mind that I have NEVER been to any of these places in Vegas, so if possible, please provide some cost so I'm well prepare when I go. Thanks.
    Right I was about to ask what happened on your last visit but I suppose you never figured out where NN is located. Honestly it's not hard to just browse the last few pages but I'll sums it up for you.

    Oasis LV. Across from Atomic Museum on Flamingo. Lisa is the gal you want for TUMA.

    New Lavender. Right behind Splash Supper Club also on Flamingo. Angela seems to be the gal you want to see for good table shower fun.

    NN. Next to Hwaro 2 AYCE KBBQ on Decatur. Others mention good experience here but I haven't gone back in a bit so YMMV.

    As for pricing expect to pay 300 all in for the hour with table shower.

  5. #16043
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I notice you've been here a couple of times in the last year and asked for the same assistance. Did you go to any of the places? I didn't see a review or anything, so I'm wondering if anything worked out for you prior to this trip.

    09-26-26
    11-18-25
    06-06-25
    When I got the responses back from the Forum posts, it was too late and I had already left Vegas. This is why I'm asking ahead of time so I can plan my visit and review back. Also, please keep in mind that I have NEVER been to any of these places in Vegas, so if possible, please provide some cost so I'm well prepare when I go. Thanks.

  6. #16042
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    My senior fellow members! HELLLLPPPPP. LOL.

    I will be coming to Vegas the weekend of the 16th in October and I'm asking for your help. I would like suggestions on massage places that has a table shower and the girls perform rimming or TUMA sessions.

    I don't come to Vegas often, but when I do, I like to get my money's worth and have a good time at these places.

    Please share your recommendations on here or DM to me to include the prices as well.

    I thank you in advance.
    I notice you've been here a couple of times in the last year and asked for the same assistance. Did you go to any of the places? I didn't see a review or anything, so I'm wondering if anything worked out for you prior to this trip.

    09-26-26
    11-18-25
    06-06-25

  7. #16041

    Need Some HELP

    My senior fellow members! HELLLLPPPPP. LOL.

    I will be coming to Vegas the weekend of the 16th in October and I'm asking for your help. I would like suggestions on massage places that has a table shower and the girls perform rimming or TUMA sessions.

    I don't come to Vegas often, but when I do, I like to get my money's worth and have a good time at these places.

    Please share your recommendations on here or DM to me to include the prices as well.

    I thank you in advance.

  8. #16040

    NN spa Monika

    Its the same girl, Had her a few times. She is Young, I think is late 20's. I'm glad she is back again, one of my ATF.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  9. #16039
    Yeah, I saw that too. All the signage is ripped off.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.

  10. #16038

    Lisa, Ada, Grace at Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.

    Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.
    Sorry I missed your message. Here's what I know.

    Lisa. Oldest and I'm guessing tallest out of the 3 ladies here. Fake C's, total GFE, highly recommended

    Grace. Shortest, slightly thicker, huge fake DD's, slightly younger than Lisa, non GFE and rushed session, NOT recommended.

    Ada. Youngest out of the 3, fake C to D? Not sure I only saw her briefly without any interaction. Haven't tried her yet.

  11. #16037

    NN spa. Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Has she been there before? I remember a Monika there that I really liked. Big tits and big ass.
    I am not sure. It was just my first time with her.

  12. #16036

    Ki Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfThongs  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.
    I went to Ki Spa to scope it out back in late May early June. See my original report below.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7630609

    Inside it's NICE like they just remodeled and just like what you see on gogole but that's the only thing it's got going for.

    The lady was constantly taking calls during the session then on the flip wanted 200 for a BJ? Lmao then offered 100 for HJ and I still wasn't having it. Gave her 60 didn't expect her to take but here we are. At least she allowed roaming a bit but still I won't go back to that joint.

  13. #16035

    Mermaid spa moved

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.

  14. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many posts so if I am under the 50 plateau, I apologize.

    Have you guys ever gone to an AMP for the sole purpose of recon? Looking at the price? Seeing who is working?
    Not generally. Only reason I go inside an AMP is for a massage and relief. If I decide I don't like what I see, I leave and go somewhere else. I personally don't do scouting missions. LOL.

  15. #16033

    Quick visit

    I'm not sure how many posts so if I am under the 50 plateau, I apologize.

    Have you guys ever gone to an AMP for the sole purpose of recon? Looking at the price? Seeing who is working?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape