Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 16009
-
Today 00:46 #16009Administrator

Posts: 5265New Rule
Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.
Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.
This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.
A2
-
Yesterday 14:44 #16008Senior Member

Posts: 132There is a fetish of reluctant sex, so this is one for those boys. I may try it. I will get her to look at her phone while ignoring me and giving me a reluctant handy!
Originally Posted by Deltronone
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 06:24 #16007Regular Member

Posts: 6All Seasons Melissa
Cuban little thick girl with big fake tits and juicy ass, I'm guessing mid 20's. 80 house fee and she asked for 3 bills tip. I said no way I'm going to leave then she said ok 2 bill tip. I know it's bad sign and should have left but I coughed up the money.
Half decent oil massage but the effort was there. CBJ very good, sex sucks because she only allow minimal penetration like laying flat on her stomach without putting ass up then during mish she trying to put her legs together and the whole bullshit. I was finally able to nut because she attractive but I definitely won't repeat.
-
10-08-26 17:42 #16006Senior Member

Posts: 188Yep. That's the plan!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 00:27 #16005Senior Member

Posts: 1903Welcome
No problem just make sure to report back if you do visit any of these AMPs, appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 19:38 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 188This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 19:23 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 1903Sums it up for you
Right I was about to ask what happened on your last visit but I suppose you never figured out where NN is located. Honestly it's not hard to just browse the last few pages but I'll sums it up for you.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
Oasis LV. Across from Atomic Museum on Flamingo. Lisa is the gal you want for TUMA.
New Lavender. Right behind Splash Supper Club also on Flamingo. Angela seems to be the gal you want to see for good table shower fun.
NN. Next to Hwaro 2 AYCE KBBQ on Decatur. Others mention good experience here but I haven't gone back in a bit so YMMV.
As for pricing expect to pay 300 all in for the hour with table shower.
-
10-07-26 18:54 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 188When I got the responses back from the Forum posts, it was too late and I had already left Vegas. This is why I'm asking ahead of time so I can plan my visit and review back. Also, please keep in mind that I have NEVER been to any of these places in Vegas, so if possible, please provide some cost so I'm well prepare when I go. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 18:41 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 3424I notice you've been here a couple of times in the last year and asked for the same assistance. Did you go to any of the places? I didn't see a review or anything, so I'm wondering if anything worked out for you prior to this trip.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
09-26-26
11-18-25
06-06-25
-
10-07-26 18:13 #16000Senior Member

Posts: 188Need Some HELP
My senior fellow members! HELLLLPPPPP. LOL.
I will be coming to Vegas the weekend of the 16th in October and I'm asking for your help. I would like suggestions on massage places that has a table shower and the girls perform rimming or TUMA sessions.
I don't come to Vegas often, but when I do, I like to get my money's worth and have a good time at these places.
Please share your recommendations on here or DM to me to include the prices as well.
I thank you in advance.
-
10-07-26 15:02 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 140NN spa Monika
Its the same girl, Had her a few times. She is Young, I think is late 20's. I'm glad she is back again, one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 14:56 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 140Yeah, I saw that too. All the signage is ripped off.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 13:22 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 1903Lisa, Ada, Grace at Oasis LV
Sorry I missed your message. Here's what I know.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
Lisa. Oldest and I'm guessing tallest out of the 3 ladies here. Fake C's, total GFE, highly recommended
Grace. Shortest, slightly thicker, huge fake DD's, slightly younger than Lisa, non GFE and rushed session, NOT recommended.
Ada. Youngest out of the 3, fake C to D? Not sure I only saw her briefly without any interaction. Haven't tried her yet.
-
10-06-26 22:47 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 173NN spa. Monika
I am not sure. It was just my first time with her.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 17:25 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 1903Ki Spa
I went to Ki Spa to scope it out back in late May early June. See my original report below.
Originally Posted by GameOfThongs
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7630609
Inside it's NICE like they just remodeled and just like what you see on gogole but that's the only thing it's got going for.
The lady was constantly taking calls during the session then on the flip wanted 200 for a BJ? Lmao then offered 100 for HJ and I still wasn't having it. Gave her 60 didn't expect her to take but here we are. At least she allowed roaming a bit but still I won't go back to that joint.











Reply With Quote





