Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16008
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #16007
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltronone  [View Original Post]
    Cuban little thick girl with big fake tits and juicy ass, I'm guessing mid 20's. 80 house fee and she asked for 3 bills tip. I said no way I'm going to leave then she said ok 2 bill tip. I know it's bad sign and should have left but I coughed up the money.

    Half decent oil massage but the effort was there. CBJ very good, sex sucks because she only allow minimal penetration like laying flat on her stomach without putting ass up then during mish she trying to put her legs together and the whole bullshit. I was finally able to nut because she attractive but I definitely won't repeat.
    There is a fetish of reluctant sex, so this is one for those boys. I may try it. I will get her to look at her phone while ignoring me and giving me a reluctant handy!

  3. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    No problem just make sure to report back if you do visit any of these AMPs, appreciate it!
    Yep. That's the plan!

  4. #16005

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!
    No problem just make sure to report back if you do visit any of these AMPs, appreciate it!

  5. #16004
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Right I was about to ask what happened on your last visit but I suppose you never figured out where NN is located. Honestly it's not hard to just browse the last few pages but I'll sums it up for you.

    Oasis LV. Across from Atomic Museum on Flamingo. Lisa is the gal you want for TUMA.

    New Lavender. Right behind Splash Supper Club also on Flamingo. Angela seems to be the gal you want to see for good table shower fun.

    NN. Next to Hwaro 2 AYCE KBBQ on Decatur. Others mention good experience here but I haven't gone back in a bit so YMMV.

    As for pricing expect to pay 300 all in for the hour with table shower.
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!

  6. #16003

    Sums it up for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    When I got the responses back from the Forum posts, it was too late and I had already left Vegas. This is why I'm asking ahead of time so I can plan my visit and review back. Also, please keep in mind that I have NEVER been to any of these places in Vegas, so if possible, please provide some cost so I'm well prepare when I go. Thanks.
    Right I was about to ask what happened on your last visit but I suppose you never figured out where NN is located. Honestly it's not hard to just browse the last few pages but I'll sums it up for you.

    Oasis LV. Across from Atomic Museum on Flamingo. Lisa is the gal you want for TUMA.

    New Lavender. Right behind Splash Supper Club also on Flamingo. Angela seems to be the gal you want to see for good table shower fun.

    NN. Next to Hwaro 2 AYCE KBBQ on Decatur. Others mention good experience here but I haven't gone back in a bit so YMMV.

    As for pricing expect to pay 300 all in for the hour with table shower.

  7. #16002
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I notice you've been here a couple of times in the last year and asked for the same assistance. Did you go to any of the places? I didn't see a review or anything, so I'm wondering if anything worked out for you prior to this trip.

    09-26-26
    11-18-25
    06-06-25
    When I got the responses back from the Forum posts, it was too late and I had already left Vegas. This is why I'm asking ahead of time so I can plan my visit and review back. Also, please keep in mind that I have NEVER been to any of these places in Vegas, so if possible, please provide some cost so I'm well prepare when I go. Thanks.

  8. #16001
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    My senior fellow members! HELLLLPPPPP. LOL.

    I will be coming to Vegas the weekend of the 16th in October and I'm asking for your help. I would like suggestions on massage places that has a table shower and the girls perform rimming or TUMA sessions.

    I don't come to Vegas often, but when I do, I like to get my money's worth and have a good time at these places.

    Please share your recommendations on here or DM to me to include the prices as well.

    I thank you in advance.
    I notice you've been here a couple of times in the last year and asked for the same assistance. Did you go to any of the places? I didn't see a review or anything, so I'm wondering if anything worked out for you prior to this trip.

    09-26-26
    11-18-25
    06-06-25

  9. #16000

    Need Some HELP

    My senior fellow members! HELLLLPPPPP. LOL.

    I will be coming to Vegas the weekend of the 16th in October and I'm asking for your help. I would like suggestions on massage places that has a table shower and the girls perform rimming or TUMA sessions.

    I don't come to Vegas often, but when I do, I like to get my money's worth and have a good time at these places.

    Please share your recommendations on here or DM to me to include the prices as well.

    I thank you in advance.

  10. #15999

    NN spa Monika

    Its the same girl, Had her a few times. She is Young, I think is late 20's. I'm glad she is back again, one of my ATF.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  11. #15998
    Yeah, I saw that too. All the signage is ripped off.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.

  12. #15997

    Lisa, Ada, Grace at Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.

    Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.
    Sorry I missed your message. Here's what I know.

    Lisa. Oldest and I'm guessing tallest out of the 3 ladies here. Fake C's, total GFE, highly recommended

    Grace. Shortest, slightly thicker, huge fake DD's, slightly younger than Lisa, non GFE and rushed session, NOT recommended.

    Ada. Youngest out of the 3, fake C to D? Not sure I only saw her briefly without any interaction. Haven't tried her yet.

  13. #15996

    NN spa. Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Has she been there before? I remember a Monika there that I really liked. Big tits and big ass.
    I am not sure. It was just my first time with her.

  14. #15995

    Ki Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfThongs  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.
    I went to Ki Spa to scope it out back in late May early June. See my original report below.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7630609

    Inside it's NICE like they just remodeled and just like what you see on gogole but that's the only thing it's got going for.

    The lady was constantly taking calls during the session then on the flip wanted 200 for a BJ? Lmao then offered 100 for HJ and I still wasn't having it. Gave her 60 didn't expect her to take but here we are. At least she allowed roaming a bit but still I won't go back to that joint.

  15. #15994

    Mermaid spa moved

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.
    I was there a month ago, always a solid massage and extras if you want it. They moved to another spa called Ki Spa on Maryland closer to UNLV, only its an older building.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape