Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1604 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24033
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    $200 hhr and $250 hr.

    I've visited her of several occasions. Her CBJ is probably the best I've had. I wish BBBJ was on the menu but I visit for the cfs. She's great in all positions and aims to please. Very sweet lady with a sexy personality. Daty is amazing and she cums hard. If you can get past the previously mentioned bbl then you're in for a fun time.

    Kid.
    Thanks. If she looks like the photos in her ad, and based on the reviews, I'm def willing to take a chance despite the bbl thing. I've never experienced that bbl sensation, but I mean how bad can it be? The rates are decent as well.

  2. #24032

    Jennifer Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by Lelo88  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    $200 hhr and $250 hr.

    I've visited her of several occasions. Her CBJ is probably the best I've had. I wish BBBJ was on the menu but I visit for the cfs. She's great in all positions and aims to please. Very sweet lady with a sexy personality. Daty is amazing and she cums hard. If you can get past the previously mentioned bbl then you're in for a fun time.

    Kid.

  3. #24031
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7039407434

    Been knowing her for years but the enhancements are freaking my out. Saw her over the summer and during doggie with plumper ass I felt bones pushing in area they shouldn't be. Freaked me out like a alien was going to pop out her ass / hip / back.
    What are her rates?

  4. #24030

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7039407434

    Been knowing her for years but the enhancements are freaking my out. Saw her over the summer and during doggie with plumper ass I felt bones pushing in area they shouldn't be. Freaked me out like a alien was going to pop out her ass / hip / back.
    I saw her once last year, when I grabbed her butt I also freaked. Shame as she has nice tits and is cute. I didn't go back because of the BBL.

  5. #24029
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMaleForFun  [View Original Post]
    Callescort. Org.
    Good call, I've had most success with this one.

    https://callescort.org/

  6. #24028
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005

    Big fan of her. Hit her up, comms are on point. Agreed to pricing and location got ready and headed over to an inn on malcom road.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005
    Isn't that inn location in Southern Maryland?

  7. #24027

    BBL gone bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7039407434

    Been knowing her for years but the enhancements are freaking my out. Saw her over the summer and during doggie with plumper ass I felt bones pushing in area they shouldn't be. Freaked me out like a alien was going to pop out her ass / hip / back.
    Similar thing happened to me with a different provider last year. She said she just had BBL done. I wonder if that's it.

  8. #24026

    Colombia Jenn

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7039407434

    Been knowing her for years but the enhancements are freaking my out. Saw her over the summer and during doggie with plumper ass I felt bones pushing in area they shouldn't be. Freaked me out like a alien was going to pop out her ass / hip / back.

  9. #24025

    Pawg BBW Rachel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005

    Big fan of her. Hit her up, comms are on point. Agreed to pricing and location got ready and headed over to an inn on malcom road. Got there, got her room number, had to walk up to the romo. Its her in the pics with the big booty. Definitely thicker than I thought, more BBW tier, but holds well and I'm into that anyway Room was a bit messy, friend was in the bathroom, and she uses candy so took some time getting herself together, definitely have to guide her in the right direction to not waste time, then we get down to business. Got a good BBJ that got me going, than put that ass in Doggy to clap that big booty. View was great. And she knows how to throw it back too. Shirt stayed on but that was fine. Admittable was a bit dry. Was only there for QV and was just ok but she has a chill funny personality which made me come back.

    Saw her again last night, this time picker her up and took her back to my place for a better session. Asked to pick up come candy before hand which usually I'm against since it leads to nonsense, but let it pass this time. It can be hit more miss, either it makes the sex better or things become a headache. Luckily this was that former. Got to my place, she did her candy, both smoke some weed. Got down to business. Played with her nipples and pussy a bit, although this time the candy made her a little too sensitive so couldn't do it for as long as I wanted. But I'm personally only care about fucking big bootys which is what happened. Had some lube and gave her some amazing backshots and got her in missionary. Wanted her to ride but didn't quite last long. But was a great session regardless. Definitely one of those ones that each session gets better with more visits. Candy users can be unpredictable so YMMV But I Didn't get any bad vibes at all. Treat her right, DM for more info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...n/759043691005
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baily.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-28 081003.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-28 080903.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-28 080941.png‎  

  10. #24024

    Haitian Baily

    Saw Ebony Bailey and didn't see any reviews so decided to TOFTT. Comms are kinda bad takes awhile to respond, and while she usually does outcalls, she only did incalls at the time. Anyway was a little pushing during the texts but eventually agree to a time place and price. Get there for a standard QV, she is alot more chill in person then her texts, looks like her photos nice petite ebony spinner with a bubble butt. We chat pay the 120 donation and then get down too it. Asked if I wanted CFS or BBj, went with BBJ, which got me going. Get her up in doggy, and her ass looks great and her pussy is tight too. Fuck her while she fucks me back for a minute, blow into the bag, then am on my way. Decent QV, would repeat. Actually tried to repeat but couldn't cause like I said comms are bad. But she's my type. And definitely seems like the menu would open up with another visit (or just more $$ haha).

    https://callescort.org/240-801-1936
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wonbaile.jpg‎   petie.jpg‎   haitianbail.jpg‎  

  11. #24023

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBobble  [View Original Post]
    BP https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts.

    STG https://skipthegames.com/.

    Maybe them? I had better luck with it in Virginia Beach in '23.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/

    I imagine advertising versus us finding dates has. Similar success or preferences on website design / layout.

    DMs open if you got questions.
    There's also Adult Search, Eros, and Tryst. The latter two sites feature a lot of high priced providers.

  12. #24022

    1 more site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBobble  [View Original Post]
    BP https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts.

    STG https://skipthegames.com/.

    Maybe them? I had better luck with it in Virginia Beach in '23.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/

    I imagine advertising versus us finding dates has. Similar success or preferences on website design / layout.

    DMs open if you got questions.
    Callescort. Org.

  13. #24021

    Should be the same on both sides, but idk

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider asked me recently, one of the best alternatives to list crawler.

    I would appreciate any suggestions.

    Oldboomer.
    BP https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts.

    STG https://skipthegames.com/.

    Maybe them? I had better luck with it in Virginia Beach in '23.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/

    I imagine advertising versus us finding dates has. Similar success or preferences on website design / layout.

    DMs open if you got questions.

  14. #24020

    Lfei

    Lfei is a sexy Chinese spinner. Total GFE. She's like the enigizer bunny. Second time seeing Lfei, this time alone, not with Cora. Met behind the door by a DFK.. On to the shower for a thorough cleaning. Back to the bed for more LFK and DFK. Nice CW and a BBBJ.. On to DATY and she helped herself out for a nice orgasm. On to MISH, DS, back to MISH for the finish.. Leaves on the 1st. Definitely worth a visit..

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Last edited by Navajo101; 09-25-26 at 14:16. Reason: Adding more info

  15. #24019
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. I haven't seen any providers at that extended stay hotel in some years, but I've had negative experiences elsewhere with Dominion Towing. Those bastards are ruthless. Fairfax County needs to go after them rather than mongers and providers simply engaging in consenting adults activities.

    I'll also say that I've had only one good experience with providers I've seen at that particular extended stay hotel. That was a UTR who has long since retired and left the area. Every other experience there was bad or worse.
    I second this, this guys are terrible and out to get anyone in that area. They got me on the Sunday, right before Labor Day. There must have been at least half a dozen cars there towed from the hotels parking lot that night. Got hit with the trifecta of fees. After 6 pm, weekend and holiday fee for a grand total of $360 when I went to pick it up. Worst I had to take uber back home and that added another $70.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape