Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 583 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8736

    Second Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by OctelHunt  [View Original Post]
    Tasha,

    I visited her at her place a couple times. Incredible blow for $100. She's hit or miss.
    Tasha can be a great time for sure. Have seen her dozens of times since she lives down the road. Great BJ but sometimes she's not all the way into it.

  2. #8735

    Natalia great time

    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...v/345950340145

    I didn't get a response from Monica on my attempts (she didn't have an active AD at the time, I was just trying off of the reviews so no fault to her). So I went with trying Natalia again. Damn I'm glad I did! Great communication this time all the way up until the time I could meet. No wait once there. Looks just like pics, dressed sexy AF, and was getting herself primed and ready for the fun when I walked in. Insane BBBJ. I hope she stays in good communication because I will be going back a lot if so. I'm also not going to give up on Monica though.
    Saw Natalia again today too. Holy shit she's a great time. Did the full service hh and she is an absolute freak. Ass play, all kinds of toys. She is an absolute delight, well worth your money. Best provider in South bend hands down right now.

  3. #8734

    Natalia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...v/345950340145

    I didn't get a response from Monica on my attempts (she didn't have an active AD at the time, I was just trying off of the reviews so no fault to her). So I went with trying Natalia again. Damn I'm glad I did! Great communication this time all the way up until the time I could meet. No wait once there. Looks just like pics, dressed sexy AF, and was getting herself primed and ready for the fun when I walked in. Insane BBBJ. I hope she stays in good communication because I will be going back a lot if so. I'm also not going to give up on Monica though.

  4. #8733

    Her name is

    Quote Originally Posted by FritzMason  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a name or any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/074273163641

    Thanks.

    Fritz.
    Tasha,

    I visited her at her place a couple times. Incredible blow for $100. She's hit or miss.

  5. #8732

    Mishawaka Baddie trying to be shady

    Got a random message from number used by mishawaka Baddie last 4 of 8070 today asking if I wanted to visit. I replied that I would but couldn't because I was out of town. I got a reply telling me she would post all our previous messages on the web if I didn' vennmo her $150. I asked her WTF is wrong with you, fuck off.

    , and post away. She sent back screen shots of old messeges, then I blocked the number. I got a messege from anotger number right after with some other BS so I blocked it. Just for you guys to be aware she may have gone bat shit. Glad I never saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mb.jpg‎  

  6. #8731

    Sunday-Not girl in the pics

    Probably why her ad says she won't send pics. Actual person is a homely brunette with nowhere near the body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...o/321684791258

  7. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Aubrey from the days before Covid. I used to see her every chance I could when I made it to South Bend. So, obviously a long time ago. She was great back then, but then she increased her prices and it was out of my budget. If you good with paying those prices, you might want to give her a try. If I were to compare performance, I would go with Sadey for a lot less money and equally fun with much better personality. Layla / Aubrey was much more about business and no real connection. But again, that was a long time ago and things could have changed.
    That price is crazy. At that price you could do two or three visits at an AMP.

  8. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.
    I have amazing things about her. Anxious to try her before she leaves town.

    I have a feeling she's going to bolt soon.

  9. #8728

    Aliza Dream

    Has anyone seen her lately? Posts are intermittent but I never hear response on the number in the ad anymore. Not long ago she said she was having problems with her phone app. Anyone got a working number for her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/625906713331

  10. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyThrust  [View Original Post]
    Thank you good sir!!

  11. #8726
    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/misha...-/223331239931

    Last 4 1464.

  12. #8725

    Link is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HankG77  [View Original Post]
    Saw Monica today at the comfort inn. Pretty reasonable rates, and she got it into good. Went down on her first, has an incredibly meaty pussy, lot of fun to orally explore. She returned the favor with a great BJ, then onto doggy and missionary. Even tried anal but it was a no go. Then she got back into doggy and ate her again. She's a great time. 100 bucks for the visit felt like a steal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grang...-/743846672834
    Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.

  13. #8724

    Ebony Providers

    Who's the best Ebony providers in the area? I haven't seen many reviews on Ebony providers in a while and am curious about who's worth a visit out of the current offerings. Feel free to DM me or post on the forum.

  14. #8723

    She's meh

    Saw her today. She's def mid 40's with a raspy smokers voice but she looks exactly like her picture. Very skinny. Her nude body is soft, sexy, and well kept. Smooth well kept wet pussy. Up to visuals, that's where the positives stop. BJ was covered and lazy. Asked for a hh but got a qv BJ. Lots of HJ between every couple of mouth strokes. She was in the bathroom when I got there, I had thought it was to clean up. It might have been her using the bathroom. Either way it was glistening so I opted not to go down in case it was the 2nd. Entered and she was tight. She gyrated her hips and used keegles which may be some of your thing, but it was really ruining my motion because we weren't at the same speed. The smokers grunting is also a turn off for me. She was nice enough, but nothing but the price would keep me coming back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaedRiver  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as no one has responded.

  15. #8722

    Monica

    Saw Monica today at the comfort inn. Pretty reasonable rates, and she got it into good. Went down on her first, has an incredibly meaty pussy, lot of fun to orally explore. She returned the favor with a great BJ, then onto doggy and missionary. Even tried anal but it was a no go. Then she got back into doggy and ate her again. She's a great time. 100 bucks for the visit felt like a steal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grang...-/743846672834

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape