Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8700

    Has anyone yet seen her?

    Just curious as no one has responded.


  2. #8699

    Mandy ghosted

    That sucks! I have been very lucky with her. She seems very reliable when she has a hotel room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    She replied quick, set up a time, went to house vs hotel, changed the time-I wait 20 minutes past the time- texted multiple times and get back a "you here?" message after I bailed. Will not try again- place / area was sketchy too.

  3. #8698

    Mandy- got ghosted

    She replied quick, set up a time, went to house vs hotel, changed the time-I wait 20 minutes past the time- texted multiple times and get back a "you here?" message after I bailed. Will not try again- place / area was sketchy too.

  4. #8697

    Thinking of trying one


  5. #8696

    Just Nasty, and not in a good way

    Dreamt of this duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/540768918142

    Don't even want to go in to details. Was such a waste of time and money. And OMG the smell! Would not recommend, will NOT repeat.

  6. #8695

    Natalia

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotictemptressnatalia

    Seen this one handful of times over the past year or so. Turned into quite the "relationship". Maybe it's just me but she left little on the table, loved being treated like a *****. Face fucking, making content, role playing. Come clean, respectful, and professional she will treat you right. Communication can been spotty, she has some personal issues just like everybody else.

  7. #8694

    Latina LC

    Date: 9/1/2026.

    Name: LC Latina.

    URL / Website: - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bend/213638761.

    City: Elkhart.

    State: Indiana.

    Address: Cassopolis.

    Activities: CBJ,CG, Doggy, Mish.

    Hair Length and Color: black hair, shoulder.

    Age: 20's.

    Smoking Status: Vape.

    Ethnic Background: Hispanic.

    Physical Description: thick, pretty face and teeth, seemed very transactional, hurry up get hard hop on, 0 English, will probably not repeat but she got the job done.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  8. #8693

    Baddie

    https://tryst.link/escort/sbbaddie222

    Anyone seen her? Her ad mentions she's returning. Search only turned up dead links.

    Fantastic pics but nowadays a lot of of ads are just OF pushes.

  9. #8692

    Best BJ in town

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...a/921037064655

    Saw this girl this morning. And holy shit. Easily the best blowjob I've ever had. Absolutely toe curling. Deepthroat, ball sucking, face fucking, you name she did it. Extremely sloppy and wet. I can't say enough good things about it. Also super friendly and down to earth, had a great time, will easily repeat.

  10. #8691

    Anyone

    Have any senior members seen her? Want to set something up but can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...-/879434615262

  11. #8690

  12. #8689

    🔴 Mandy

    So I finally caught a link up with Mandy after trying for quite some time. I texted with her early and we had good communications through out the day. We agreed on session price and I was on my way. Once I got to her room I had to wait for a little bit but it wasn't very long of a waiting game. Once I got the number got inside we greeted and it started up fast. Clothes of and bbj to start. She went straight for my cock and I was still halfway soft. Once I got up and hard she throated me very well. I was palming her head and she was bobbing very good. I kept telling her to give me more slobber and go deeper on it and she obliged. On her knees and with me laying on the bed. I love girls that let you control the head game in that way. After that I strapped up and she hoped on top. CG was good and she rode me nice and hard, very nice views inside the mirror. And then switched to missionary for a good while nice and deep. K9 with her was real good, she gets into it and has a strong pornstar vibe and experience. I was pounding and stroking from the back and pulling all her sexy red hair and smacking her ass. She was very submissive and definitely seemed like she was into it. I definitely felt her cum a couple of times. Then I started to catch friction and heat and drenched the bag completely. It was 175 hh session. I definitely feel like it was worth it taking the long drive to go see her and get nasty. Before the session and even after the session for about 5 minutes or so she never even mentioned the donation, that was surprising. She also told me she got stiffed by a couple dudes and they was not paying after. I told her that' was fucked up! I put the donation on the desk next to the bag of condoms before I headed out. I don't usually say this in my reviews but treat this one good / well and hopefully she will stay around longer and service more members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260903_024446_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  13. #8688
    [QUOTE=Sneakey;7691817]That's Mandy. She is legit and in my top 5

    🔴🔴🔴🔴 Loading....

  14. #8687

    BabyBumpBelle

    Does anyone have any information about this provider?

    BabyBumpBelle.

    "Fun & Flirty Pregnant & Purely Private".

    https://callescort.org/708-550-8580

  15. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by HankG77  [View Original Post]
    Thats Amy, seen her a few times. One time she took me to an atm to get some cash and her driver was smoking crack. Amy is nice enough, I don't know her habits. Take everything with a grain of salt. She normally has other girls, and I think she has a dude of some kind. Kinda worries me. Solo efforts she's good enough, but could be better.
    She's been around for a long time. Basically honest and reliable. Treat her right and she will do the same for you. There's always the potential for girl-girl action. At one point she was married to another woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape