Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8732
-
Yesterday 19:12 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 491Mishawaka Baddie trying to be shady
Got a random message from number used by mishawaka Baddie last 4 of 8070 today asking if I wanted to visit. I replied that I would but couldn't because I was out of town. I got a reply telling me she would post all our previous messages on the web if I didn' vennmo her $150. I asked her WTF is wrong with you, fuck off.
, and post away. She sent back screen shots of old messeges, then I blocked the number. I got a messege from anotger number right after with some other BS so I blocked it. Just for you guys to be aware she may have gone bat shit. Glad I never saw her.
-
10-02-26 08:52 #8731Regular Member

Posts: 15Sunday-Not girl in the pics
Probably why her ad says she won't send pics. Actual person is a homely brunette with nowhere near the body.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkha...o/321684791258
-
10-01-26 23:11 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 103That price is crazy. At that price you could do two or three visits at an AMP.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 23:08 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 103I have amazing things about her. Anxious to try her before she leaves town.
Originally Posted by LokinFoFun
[View Original Post]
I have a feeling she's going to bolt soon.
-
10-01-26 15:06 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 491Aliza Dream
Has anyone seen her lately? Posts are intermittent but I never hear response on the number in the ad anymore. Not long ago she said she was having problems with her phone app. Anyone got a working number for her? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/625906713331
-
09-30-26 07:52 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 230Thank you good sir!!
Originally Posted by TreyThrust
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:32 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 52https://skipthegames.com/posts/misha...-/223331239931
Originally Posted by LokinFoFun
[View Original Post]
Last 4 1464.
-
09-29-26 10:01 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 230Link is gone
Her ad is already down in the link. Any clues as to which Monica this is? Last four or anything? I see there is a newer Monica and from pics would love to try and see her. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by HankG77
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 08:39 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 35Ebony Providers
Who's the best Ebony providers in the area? I haven't seen many reviews on Ebony providers in a while and am curious about who's worth a visit out of the current offerings. Feel free to DM me or post on the forum.
-
09-28-26 21:12 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 52She's meh
Saw her today. She's def mid 40's with a raspy smokers voice but she looks exactly like her picture. Very skinny. Her nude body is soft, sexy, and well kept. Smooth well kept wet pussy. Up to visuals, that's where the positives stop. BJ was covered and lazy. Asked for a hh but got a qv BJ. Lots of HJ between every couple of mouth strokes. She was in the bathroom when I got there, I had thought it was to clean up. It might have been her using the bathroom. Either way it was glistening so I opted not to go down in case it was the 2nd. Entered and she was tight. She gyrated her hips and used keegles which may be some of your thing, but it was really ruining my motion because we weren't at the same speed. The smokers grunting is also a turn off for me. She was nice enough, but nothing but the price would keep me coming back.
Originally Posted by BaedRiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:55 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 29Monica
Saw Monica today at the comfort inn. Pretty reasonable rates, and she got it into good. Went down on her first, has an incredibly meaty pussy, lot of fun to orally explore. She returned the favor with a great BJ, then onto doggy and missionary. Even tried anal but it was a no go. Then she got back into doggy and ate her again. She's a great time. 100 bucks for the visit felt like a steal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grang...-/743846672834
-
09-25-26 00:26 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 162I didn't have a problem either, matter of fact my mileage was great.
Originally Posted by WishYou091
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:21 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 47Why ended up seeing her for an overnight last night she's no Thief no crackhead meth head or anything she was a great time looking go back to you again for another overnight well worth it.
Originally Posted by Twan935
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:27 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 101Sadey
You're right, I fucked that up LOL. Found what I was looking for and learned she may not be right for me being a smoker and all. Thanks for setting me on the right path.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:56 #8718Regular Member

Posts: 12Where is hypnosis or a contact. I want to give it a try. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LegFanatic
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






