Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 26668
-
10-07-26 11:59 #26638Senior Member

Posts: 338Ashlley,
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Parlor-Reports no respoce what so ever.
-
10-07-26 00:00 #26637Senior Member

Posts: 51Red Flags
Lots of red flags for both, Kelley definitely seems like a deposit scam. No way someone that looks like that is only doing 3 and a half roses.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
Ainsley seems to be real, but probably just using tryst to advertise her OF, that travel schedule makes no sense would be booking flights to fly all over the country for two day stays.
-
10-06-26 18:52 #26636Regular Member

Posts: 59Anyone?
Hello Gents,
I'm curious if anyone has given these a go? I texted with Miss Kelly, she wanted a deposit and I balked. She's coming back. Also, this is Ainsley's second or third trip, so someone is partaking in these delights.
https://tryst.link/escort/miss_kelly_love
https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay
-
10-05-26 23:15 #26635Senior Member

Posts: 137Sasha
So I love a big ass and she has a great ass! She wanted $200 for a ss but agreed to $160. Personally I would see her again at $120 for a ss but $160 is a little steep she has a great big ass but that's about it she isn't very big on top. She was a good time but a little to high for what you get in my opinion. Here is a current link https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha#photos.
-
10-05-26 15:00 #26634Senior Member

Posts: 1509Daty
Nothing in my PM's yet.
Originally Posted by Bucki1476
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 09:32 #26633Senior Member

Posts: 109Check your PM.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 16:35 #26632Senior Member

Posts: 189SlimSexy, Candy, Bday
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/420564983830
I have no problem spending with this girl. She's young, fit, the girl in the photos, and crazy sexy. DT skills are impressive and the cfs gets intense. I have 5 in regular rotation, and will sometimes branch out for new talent.
1. UTR, 2. Sophie, 3. Candy, 4. Sinn, 5. Erin.
No particular ranking, just a list of names that I rotate between. Back to the review:
Comms are usually better than most. Upon arrival, if she isn't meeting me at the door in leggings and a crop top or sweats to peel off, she's propped the door open and I'm greeted by a hot black spinner lying on her stomach in sexy lingerie and full display. The sight of her on the bed is foreplay enough. I think I've read others have had weird experiences, so YMMV. I've seen her maybe 4 or 6 times now and never regretted the investment. I will repeat time and time again.
AR.
-
10-04-26 12:28 #26631Senior Member

Posts: 145Sinn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/753805795140
Sent a text yesterday morning and she replied in a timely manner. Asked a few common questions, location, donation, menu. All seemed good. Arranged a time and we were set. I had a bit of a drive and showed up 12 min early. Sent her a text letting her know I was there. I waited and she finally replied 15 min after our appointment time. "Sorry. I just saw your text. Are you still here?" I told her that I was but I was just about to leave. "Let me brush my teeth. I will be ready then". Then she asked where I was parked. To which I told her "I was close". Told me what door to come in and asked for a couple more minutes. So I did. Went to the room she have me. Knocked a couple times before she answered. She opened the door wearing just a bra. Told me to come in and turned quickly and told me to follow. The look on her face was like a puppy that just shit on the floor. I looked around and you could tell she lived at this hotel room. It was a mess. I then told her that I was good and I was leaving. There were also a couple people wandering a car outside that were watching me. When I left, she said "OK". I had a function to go to after this meeting, so I just left. She then texted back asking what the problem was, I said that she clearly wasn't ready, looked unwilling and unenthusiastic. She apologized and said she was having a bad day. Offered a discount and the wrong head took over. I went back, and directly to her room. She was now atleast wearing underwear and a bra. Had her hair brushed. She still wasn't looking happy to be there. We went to her room, and got ready. Asked what was off the table, and everything was good. No kissing, so some mutual rubbing and kissing on her tits. I laid down and she started to grind on me. Then asked If I had a condom. I of course did not. She then spent a minute digging everywhere looking for one. Unsuccessfully finding one she says "I give real good head. Is that OK?" Sure. She went to task and that was ok. It accomplished her task. She then went to grab a towel and came back with toilet paper. That clearly didn't work leaving pieces of toilet paper all over my dick. So I just used water and took the pieces off. I was done with this shit show. Asked what she wanted for that performance and it was $. We agreed to pay with Venmo, and when I asked for her info, she didn't know it. Had to search and call someone to get that info. I paid and left. What a disappointment. She was cute and petite as her pictures show. Just not a good day for her apparently.
-
10-04-26 11:16 #26630Senior Member

Posts: 51Julia
Anyone had any luck or toftt with Julia? I always assumed TGTBT and just using it to sell OF based on the pics, but she has a Tryst ad and a pretty active OF and seems to actually be in the area. I've reached out to no response so far so guessing another time waste but figured I'd ask. Guessing if she was legit with how bare GR is there would be a lot of noise about her LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/601629016600
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetlikehoney25
-
10-02-26 17:27 #26629Senior Member

Posts: 404Erin Elise
Hot, could be amazing, many screws loose, unreliable and YMMV. Reading your post it sounded like BBFS was discussed, which is surprising because she gets on her soap box about never speaking of services. Probably needed money, got it, and changed what you paid for. Very common for her.
Originally Posted by ThanosForPres
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:23 #26628Senior Member

Posts: 404Tahlia Totes
She didn't see anyone or didn't see you? Are you referring to yourself or have you spoken to others? I won't defend her at all, I never sent a deposit and she sent me some videos. The Bush was a distraction for sure. She kept saying she was attending some event in GR and had limited appts and filled them so I didn't bother messing with her further.
Originally Posted by Dangle17
[View Original Post]
If this is true what a shady ****. It is also crazy to me how little money needs to be involved for an escort to just ghost. Rather than actually do their job they will take any handout and cut off potentially thousands more.
-
10-02-26 05:00 #26627Senior Member

Posts: 218You broke a golden rule
Sorry this happened, but why did you send a deposit?
Originally Posted by Dangle17
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 18:22 #26626Senior Member

Posts: 76Erin Elise
Recently set up a date, agreed to services (I don't meet without those arrangements), then connected with EE after typical delays. Nice massage, but short. Nice BBBJ, but short. Brief discussion about previous service and agreements, but she insisted on the cover and the mood was gone. Left the gauntlet at home so no snap, but I won't be back. Hot lady, as everyone reports she could be the best around, but too hit or miss. YMMV, and to each their own. Back to the great north.
-
10-01-26 17:40 #26625Regular Member

Posts: 59Can concur
Her skills are top notch. She has teeth, cute smile when she does, but you'll never feel them.
Originally Posted by MrJMac
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:07 #26624Senior Member

Posts: 33Tahlia Totes
The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




