Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 26660
-
10-01-26 17:07 #26630Senior Member

Posts: 33Tahlia Totes
The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 16:52 #26629Senior Member

Posts: 162Give CJ a try. She will hurt you if you're not careful when she mounts your face. And a real squirter.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:58 #26628Senior Member

Posts: 136DATY Crysta
Give Crysta from Lansing a try. She is covered everything but clean in my experience.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:37 #26627Senior Member

Posts: 40She has teeth LOL, no scraping. Like her tongue is an octopus tentacle.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:35 #26626Senior Member

Posts: 40Sinn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/010874475484
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
$. 5 ss $. 75 hhr.
Yes her pics on her post is pretty accurate.
-
09-30-26 21:42 #26625Senior Member

Posts: 262As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?
Originally Posted by MrJMac
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 20:32 #26624Senior Member

Posts: 1509Face sitting
Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.
-
09-30-26 18:40 #26623Senior Member

Posts: 162No. Everything covered and absolutely no GFE. But one of the nicest cleanest providers that visits GR.
Originally Posted by OldMan2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:40 #26622Senior Member

Posts: 170Sinn
What are rates and are the pics her or similar?
Originally Posted by MrJMac
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:10 #26621Senior Member

Posts: 40Sinn
Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
-
09-30-26 14:24 #26620Senior Member

Posts: 444Thoroughbred
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
The pics may be fake but they are a pretty good representation of what she looks like. She is fit with a decent set of bolt ons, overall she is pretty good looking. I sense a habit but can't point to anything in particular, just seems scatter-brained but doesn't have the usual signs. She wanted 125 for SS and 175 for the hour, BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the incall situation but if you're into car dates you could do a lot worse.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/621958856531
-
09-30-26 07:43 #26619Senior Member

Posts: 73Amy
Does she allow d a t why?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 07:14 #26618Regular Member

Posts: 22Any updates
Has anyone seen the following?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/143976661670
Man, this one seems interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/634583289872
TGTBT? LEO?
Come on, someone has had to have seen her for how long she has been posting?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/214773610
I will be dropping some more reviews here shortly, but man, help a brother out!
-
09-29-26 19:07 #26617Regular Member

Posts: 58Thoroughbred
Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:50 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 444Amy Blue Eyed
She started off saying she doesn't like to kiss but in the process of getting her off I got a little DFK, but after her initial orgasm passed she went back to closed mouth. YMMV but she was genuinely pleased I took the time to get her off with just my hand. I don't go down on escorts but I think she'd enjoy it. Everything is covered, and when I used my trusted Trojan she complained I lasted too long and needed me to switch to her ultra thin kind for CBJ. She had a good attitude but as I said in my last review I found her dirty talk more funny than sexy. She's a mature gal so if you aren't expecting a flexible hottie, and can deal with everything covered I'd say she's fun and personable where you'll feel relaxed and not rushed. Not sure if that fits your definition of GFE but hope it helps.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






