Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3924 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie22  [View Original Post]
    So I went there recently, had good service in the past since they are often less busy. It was summer who greeted me, good looking girl. I choose 30 minutes, had the table shower which was ok not fully Orlando style. Back to the room, she wouldn't allow fingering, CIM, there was no TUMA at all, clock watcher. She was friendly though and funny but there's no chance of a repeat. Question to you guys, among the top 3 or among the girls there, is great to get a TUMA? Thank you guys!
    That place definitely took a dive since it was Gardenia. Occasionally you'll read an outrageous and spectacular review... but few and far between...kind of rare...Shill reports?? (not my call) 🤣

    TUMA, you ask?? Kiki(if the same one) at VIP massage is the best....

  2. #58827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayingup  [View Original Post]
    Is Tiffany still at 5 star.
    Jasmine is back at 5 star. It's usually her or Tiffany running things at that spa since it changed names and routines from 'green tea health' something or another, a year or so ago.

    As some current 'non-shill' 🤣 reviews stated tiffany needed a break.

  3. #58826
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Is the Angel at Missley the one with the 6 pack?

  4. #58825

    Recommendations?

    Looking for some BBFS options in Orlando. Appreciate the help.

  5. #58824
    I'm guessing Tiffany is on vacation. If Jasmine is there, it's probably her "relief", and considering some of her lack luster reviews recently (probably due to burn out), she is due.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Are we calling Blue "Yuki" again, or is that a different Yuki? Also anyone hear anything else about the rumors that Mona would be in town this month, or was that November?

  6. #58823

    Tiffany

    Is Tiffany still at 5 star this month.

  7. #58822

    Tiffany 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Is Tiffany still at 5 star.

  8. #58821
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kokomi. She is a young and very cute Japanese woman from Kyoto. Estimated age early to mid 20's and she said that she is 165 cm. Just under 5'5". Very cute face with an engaging smile, thin and fit body, large C breasts that felt natural, long black hair worn down and smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English. Kokomi is another member of the "total cuteness" club.

    We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". To the bed where I lay face up and Kokomi did the nipple kisses mixed with lip kisses. I learned during the visit that Kokomi likes to kiss and I liked kissing her. She progressed to a very sensual BBBJ. Then to CG when erect and followed by DATY. Kokomi played Michael Jackson's greatest hits on her phone and that provided an energetic backdrop to DATY. Loved holding her hands, caressing her nipples, squeezing her very squeezable butt and rubbing the soles of her feet with my hands while my mouth and tongue were otherwise engaged. Switched to 69 and DATO and the DATO buffet was open. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button. I did the tissue clean up.

    If I was a younger man, I would have prepped for Round 2 but, as an older man, I am only able to climax one time in an hour. We cuddled and spoke before taking the post coital shower. Kokomi said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she likes it so far. She is an excellent conversationalist with good English language skills and you will enjoy speaking with her. Kokomi is an absolute charmer and I envy the fellow who gets to be her boyfriend. Highest recommendation.
    I had a similar experience, very GFE, very cute and highly recommend.

  9. #58820
    Quote Originally Posted by JpBihh94  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her?
    She's a little taller than most and more beautiful than cute. Lovely lean figure with the best abs ever. Her pussy sucks your cock. Her customer satisfaction skills cannot be overstated.

  10. #58819

    Kokomi at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kokomi. She is a young and very cute Japanese woman from Kyoto. Estimated age early to mid 20's and she said that she is 165 cm. Just under 5'5". Very cute face with an engaging smile, thin and fit body, large C breasts that felt natural, long black hair worn down and smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English. Kokomi is another member of the "total cuteness" club.

    We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". To the bed where I lay face up and Kokomi did the nipple kisses mixed with lip kisses. I learned during the visit that Kokomi likes to kiss and I liked kissing her. She progressed to a very sensual BBBJ. Then to CG when erect and followed by DATY. Kokomi played Michael Jackson's greatest hits on her phone and that provided an energetic backdrop to DATY. Loved holding her hands, caressing her nipples, squeezing her very squeezable butt and rubbing the soles of her feet with my hands while my mouth and tongue were otherwise engaged. Switched to 69 and DATO and the DATO buffet was open. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button. I did the tissue clean up.

    If I was a younger man, I would have prepped for Round 2 but, as an older man, I am only able to climax one time in an hour. We cuddled and spoke before taking the post coital shower. Kokomi said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she likes it so far. She is an excellent conversationalist with good English language skills and you will enjoy speaking with her. Kokomi is an absolute charmer and I envy the fellow who gets to be her boyfriend. Highest recommendation.

  11. #58818

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Much appreciated! So many options, it's only $$.

  12. #58817

    Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffy8990  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?
    Tokyo- Lucy, Winter, Iris.

    Orchid. Grace, Vanessa.

    Missily. Angel, Lola, Vicky.

    Lavender. Summer and Bella.

  13. #58816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Connie at Orchid

    Saw Connie a few weeks ago at night and the place was empty. Nice girl with decent body. I would say mid 30's? Gave me a nice back rub before flipping me over and sliding my cock in between her tits to wake junior up. The BBJ was good and then she got on top to finish up. Clean girl with a nice wet pussy. Did not dine but had my FIV and there were no fish smells. Overall, I would repeat if I was in the area. My only complaint about the place is the parking lot situation. I wish this place was in a Plaza where you can park and blend right in. By the way this is Orchid on Oak Ridge. I see it's also called M&why but you guys know the spot. I will repeat when I am in the area just because the service is good and it's better than a lot of these GPS girls on Craigslist offering massages.

  14. #58815
    Stopped by Mejii to try out kokomi. Amazing time very GFE and good English too. Did not rush me at all and I had to tell her I had to go to work. Nice spinner body, perky c tits. Here for 5 days. I recommend. Will try to see her again before she leaves.

  15. #58814

    Where is Blue this month

    Saw Blue and Apple last month at Orchid. Where is Blue this month?

    Swp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape