Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 3925 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 58871
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58811
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    It's Vanessa, Grace, and Cherry this month. Grace is my ATF and is apparently "no busy" today.9
    Can you describe her?

  2. #58810

    October lineups

    Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?

  3. #58809
    Saw Jasmine's car back at 5 star.

  4. #58808

    Angles Location

    Any one know where angle with the 6 pack is this rotation?

  5. #58807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at QQ spa on the eastside last year which is now 5 Star. She is a fitness model type girl who was awesome!!
    5 star was 'not' QQ it was a rub and tug before Tiffany came in.

    QQ was over by the Orange county sheriff complex probably one of the reasons they shut down so quickly.

    Regardless, when Iris was at QQ couple three years ago when I went she was a mess crying all the time over her boyfriend so I went over to Tokyo last month and saw her and it was a good experience glad to say she's over it or him.

  6. #58806

    M&Y Lineup

    It's Vanessa, Grace, and Cherry this month. Grace is my ATF and is apparently "no busy" today.

    1XXX W Oak Ridge Rd, X, Orlando, FL 32809

  7. #58805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Got to Tokyo / Crystal spa this morning shortly after they opened and was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman. I had planned on asking to see the roster as it's a new month, however, I was pleased with what I saw and kept the therapist. I found out that her name was Iris. Very good service, good skills, very nice natural body, tone and lean with very nice B cup breasts and a very pretty face. Turns out she is half Filipina. This spurred my memory from previous reviews by other mongers. Would agree, she's definitely worth seeing. She says she's only here for 10 more days.
    I saw her when she was at QQ spa on the eastside last year which is now 5 Star. She is a fitness model type girl who was awesome!!

  8. #58804

    Iris at Crystal / Tokyo spa

    Got to Tokyo / Crystal spa this morning shortly after they opened and was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman. I had planned on asking to see the roster as it's a new month, however, I was pleased with what I saw and kept the therapist. I found out that her name was Iris. Very good service, good skills, very nice natural body, tone and lean with very nice B cup breasts and a very pretty face. Turns out she is half Filipina. This spurred my memory from previous reviews by other mongers. Would agree, she's definitely worth seeing. She says she's only here for 10 more days.

  9. #58803

    Amazing time with Iris who has decided to stay a few more days

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm with the other guys, this was erotic fiction. You need to stop it. "She gently stroked my lubed up cock" Who writes like that?

    A2

  10. #58802

    Exploring Orlando

    I was over by Universal and had some time on my hands so I walked in to Wellness VIP. I was let into the back by a skinny and beautiful 20 something named Amber. After starting with a table shower I couldn't wait to get back to the room for the full event! Uncovered oral continued so I had her lay on top so I could return the favor. Covered up and started with some standing mish but when I asked her to flip over, she took over and started doing all the work. There were 2 mirrors in the room so I just stood there and enjoyed the show from multiple angles. Amber was a lot of fun, when they say good things come in small packages she fits the bill. On the way out I was introduced to Kiki who was even shorter than Amber and also looked good so I will have to see if her performance is as good as Ambers or see if they do duos, either way I will visit again.

  11. #58801
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungFLbbc  [View Original Post]
    Any info on where Jenny (Candy) is located?
    On vacation this month.

  12. #58800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by LWS1027  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this assessment. I've been to 5* around 10 times now. I've seen Tiffany all but 1 of those times. She is definitely S tier but I am so ready for something new at this point. I'm bummed that I never got to experience Jasmine, who was the older lady who seemed to be running the place when it opened. She just oozed sexual energy but I only got to experience her massage technique as she never wanted to get busy as long as one of the other girls was free.
    Jasmine probably be back she splits time between Zen Melt in Melbourne and 5 star, catch her in the right mood and it's on! Earlier this year I walked in there and I didn't have a choice she grabbed me by the belt as I walked in the front door at 5 star took me straight to the room and she was on fire! I mean wild!

    But the options are great here, I slipped over Tokyo last month for a change and it was worth it!

  13. #58799

    Intel

    Any info on where Jenny (Candy) is located?

  14. #58798
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Well written assessment, damn good! All the girls can't be 100% all the time.

    Untill China perfects their ultimate AI real life robots we'll have to settle with the physical and emotional traits of human masseuses 🤣.
    Totally agree with this assessment. I've been to 5* around 10 times now. I've seen Tiffany all but 1 of those times. She is definitely S tier but I am so ready for something new at this point. I'm bummed that I never got to experience Jasmine, who was the older lady who seemed to be running the place when it opened. She just oozed sexual energy but I only got to experience her massage technique as she never wanted to get busy as long as one of the other girls was free.

  15. #58797

    October line up at Orchid so far

    In case anyone is wondering I heard that Vanessa and Grace are here with a third "new girl" arriving soon. Vanessa was new to the area in July and I dreamt of her a few times then. Grace has been to both Orchid and Tokyo and has frequented my dreams as well. Shaping up to be a great month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape