Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 58873
-
10-03-26 18:23 #58813Senior Member

Posts: 552Kokomi at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kokomi. She is a young and very cute Japanese woman from Kyoto. Estimated age early to mid 20's and she said that she is 165 cm. Just under 5'5". Very cute face with an engaging smile, thin and fit body, large C breasts that felt natural, long black hair worn down and smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English. Kokomi is another member of the "total cuteness" club.
We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". To the bed where I lay face up and Kokomi did the nipple kisses mixed with lip kisses. I learned during the visit that Kokomi likes to kiss and I liked kissing her. She progressed to a very sensual BBBJ. Then to CG when erect and followed by DATY. Kokomi played Michael Jackson's greatest hits on her phone and that provided an energetic backdrop to DATY. Loved holding her hands, caressing her nipples, squeezing her very squeezable butt and rubbing the soles of her feet with my hands while my mouth and tongue were otherwise engaged. Switched to 69 and DATO and the DATO buffet was open. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button. I did the tissue clean up.
If I was a younger man, I would have prepped for Round 2 but, as an older man, I am only able to climax one time in an hour. We cuddled and spoke before taking the post coital shower. Kokomi said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she likes it so far. She is an excellent conversationalist with good English language skills and you will enjoy speaking with her. Kokomi is an absolute charmer and I envy the fellow who gets to be her boyfriend. Highest recommendation.
-
10-03-26 17:39 #58812Regular Member

Posts: 51Nice
Much appreciated! So many options, it's only $$.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 14:32 #58811Regular Member

Posts: 16Rotation
Tokyo- Lucy, Winter, Iris.
Originally Posted by Yuffy8990
[View Original Post]
Orchid. Grace, Vanessa.
Missily. Angel, Lola, Vicky.
Lavender. Summer and Bella.
-
10-03-26 14:29 #58810Senior Member

Posts: 1172Connie at Orchid
Saw Connie a few weeks ago at night and the place was empty. Nice girl with decent body. I would say mid 30's? Gave me a nice back rub before flipping me over and sliding my cock in between her tits to wake junior up. The BBJ was good and then she got on top to finish up. Clean girl with a nice wet pussy. Did not dine but had my FIV and there were no fish smells. Overall, I would repeat if I was in the area. My only complaint about the place is the parking lot situation. I wish this place was in a Plaza where you can park and blend right in. By the way this is Orchid on Oak Ridge. I see it's also called M&why but you guys know the spot. I will repeat when I am in the area just because the service is good and it's better than a lot of these GPS girls on Craigslist offering massages.
-
10-03-26 10:40 #58809Senior Member

Posts: 287Stopped by Mejii to try out kokomi. Amazing time very GFE and good English too. Did not rush me at all and I had to tell her I had to go to work. Nice spinner body, perky c tits. Here for 5 days. I recommend. Will try to see her again before she leaves.
-
10-03-26 09:47 #58808Senior Member

Posts: 30Where is Blue this month
Saw Blue and Apple last month at Orchid. Where is Blue this month?
Swp.
-
10-03-26 08:55 #58807Regular Member

Posts: 6Lavender M
So I went there recently, had good service in the past since they are often less busy. It was summer who greeted me, good looking girl. I choose 30 minutes, had the table shower which was ok not fully Orlando style. Back to the room, she wouldn't allow fingering, CIM, there was no TUMA at all, clock watcher. She was friendly though and funny but there's no chance of a repeat. Question to you guys, among the top 3 or among the girls there, is great to get a TUMA? Thank you guys!
-
10-02-26 19:19 #58806Senior Member

Posts: 542Oct Line ups
Text around today, here are the shop's responses.
Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.
M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.
Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.
Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.
Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.
5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
-
10-02-26 16:13 #58805Regular Member

Posts: 24Can you describe her?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:40 #58804Regular Member

Posts: 3October lineups
Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?
-
10-02-26 15:32 #58803Senior Member

Posts: 48Saw Jasmine's car back at 5 star.
-
10-02-26 15:21 #58802Regular Member

Posts: 4Angles Location
Any one know where angle with the 6 pack is this rotation?
-
10-02-26 13:03 #58801Senior Member

Posts: 12325 star was 'not' QQ it was a rub and tug before Tiffany came in.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
QQ was over by the Orange county sheriff complex probably one of the reasons they shut down so quickly.
Regardless, when Iris was at QQ couple three years ago when I went she was a mess crying all the time over her boyfriend so I went over to Tokyo last month and saw her and it was a good experience glad to say she's over it or him.
-
10-02-26 13:03 #58800Senior Member

Posts: 451M&Y Lineup
It's Vanessa, Grace, and Cherry this month. Grace is my ATF and is apparently "no busy" today.
1XXX W Oak Ridge Rd, X, Orlando, FL 32809
-
10-02-26 12:26 #58799Senior Member

Posts: 117I saw her when she was at QQ spa on the eastside last year which is now 5 Star. She is a fitness model type girl who was awesome!!
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





