Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 3925 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 58866
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58821
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kokomi. She is a young and very cute Japanese woman from Kyoto. Estimated age early to mid 20's and she said that she is 165 cm. Just under 5'5". Very cute face with an engaging smile, thin and fit body, large C breasts that felt natural, long black hair worn down and smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English. Kokomi is another member of the "total cuteness" club.

    We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". To the bed where I lay face up and Kokomi did the nipple kisses mixed with lip kisses. I learned during the visit that Kokomi likes to kiss and I liked kissing her. She progressed to a very sensual BBBJ. Then to CG when erect and followed by DATY. Kokomi played Michael Jackson's greatest hits on her phone and that provided an energetic backdrop to DATY. Loved holding her hands, caressing her nipples, squeezing her very squeezable butt and rubbing the soles of her feet with my hands while my mouth and tongue were otherwise engaged. Switched to 69 and DATO and the DATO buffet was open. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button. I did the tissue clean up.

    If I was a younger man, I would have prepped for Round 2 but, as an older man, I am only able to climax one time in an hour. We cuddled and spoke before taking the post coital shower. Kokomi said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she likes it so far. She is an excellent conversationalist with good English language skills and you will enjoy speaking with her. Kokomi is an absolute charmer and I envy the fellow who gets to be her boyfriend. Highest recommendation.
    I had a similar experience, very GFE, very cute and highly recommend.

  2. #58820
    Quote Originally Posted by JpBihh94  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her?
    She's a little taller than most and more beautiful than cute. Lovely lean figure with the best abs ever. Her pussy sucks your cock. Her customer satisfaction skills cannot be overstated.

  3. #58819

    Kokomi at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kokomi. She is a young and very cute Japanese woman from Kyoto. Estimated age early to mid 20's and she said that she is 165 cm. Just under 5'5". Very cute face with an engaging smile, thin and fit body, large C breasts that felt natural, long black hair worn down and smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Very friendly with good English. Kokomi is another member of the "total cuteness" club.

    We did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". To the bed where I lay face up and Kokomi did the nipple kisses mixed with lip kisses. I learned during the visit that Kokomi likes to kiss and I liked kissing her. She progressed to a very sensual BBBJ. Then to CG when erect and followed by DATY. Kokomi played Michael Jackson's greatest hits on her phone and that provided an energetic backdrop to DATY. Loved holding her hands, caressing her nipples, squeezing her very squeezable butt and rubbing the soles of her feet with my hands while my mouth and tongue were otherwise engaged. Switched to 69 and DATO and the DATO buffet was open. Progressed to MISH and a powerful release on her belly button. I did the tissue clean up.

    If I was a younger man, I would have prepped for Round 2 but, as an older man, I am only able to climax one time in an hour. We cuddled and spoke before taking the post coital shower. Kokomi said that this is her first visit to Florida and that she likes it so far. She is an excellent conversationalist with good English language skills and you will enjoy speaking with her. Kokomi is an absolute charmer and I envy the fellow who gets to be her boyfriend. Highest recommendation.

  4. #58818

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Much appreciated! So many options, it's only $$.

  5. #58817

    Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffy8990  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?
    Tokyo- Lucy, Winter, Iris.

    Orchid. Grace, Vanessa.

    Missily. Angel, Lola, Vicky.

    Lavender. Summer and Bella.

  6. #58816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Connie at Orchid

    Saw Connie a few weeks ago at night and the place was empty. Nice girl with decent body. I would say mid 30's? Gave me a nice back rub before flipping me over and sliding my cock in between her tits to wake junior up. The BBJ was good and then she got on top to finish up. Clean girl with a nice wet pussy. Did not dine but had my FIV and there were no fish smells. Overall, I would repeat if I was in the area. My only complaint about the place is the parking lot situation. I wish this place was in a Plaza where you can park and blend right in. By the way this is Orchid on Oak Ridge. I see it's also called M&why but you guys know the spot. I will repeat when I am in the area just because the service is good and it's better than a lot of these GPS girls on Craigslist offering massages.

  7. #58815
    Stopped by Mejii to try out kokomi. Amazing time very GFE and good English too. Did not rush me at all and I had to tell her I had to go to work. Nice spinner body, perky c tits. Here for 5 days. I recommend. Will try to see her again before she leaves.

  8. #58814

    Where is Blue this month

    Saw Blue and Apple last month at Orchid. Where is Blue this month?

    Swp.

  9. #58813

    Lavender M

    So I went there recently, had good service in the past since they are often less busy. It was summer who greeted me, good looking girl. I choose 30 minutes, had the table shower which was ok not fully Orlando style. Back to the room, she wouldn't allow fingering, CIM, there was no TUMA at all, clock watcher. She was friendly though and funny but there's no chance of a repeat. Question to you guys, among the top 3 or among the girls there, is great to get a TUMA? Thank you guys!

  10. #58812

    Oct Line ups

    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.

  11. #58811
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    It's Vanessa, Grace, and Cherry this month. Grace is my ATF and is apparently "no busy" today.9
    Can you describe her?

  12. #58810

    October lineups

    Anyone know or have history w Tokyo lineup? Yuki winter Lucy iris. Only been w iris which is highly recommend. Was wondering if the others are as attractive as the m&why girls Vanessa (can have toothy BJ) or grace. ATFs are mina kelly. Not sure if similar?

  13. #58809
    Saw Jasmine's car back at 5 star.

  14. #58808

    Angles Location

    Any one know where angle with the 6 pack is this rotation?

  15. #58807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at QQ spa on the eastside last year which is now 5 Star. She is a fitness model type girl who was awesome!!
    5 star was 'not' QQ it was a rub and tug before Tiffany came in.

    QQ was over by the Orange county sheriff complex probably one of the reasons they shut down so quickly.

    Regardless, when Iris was at QQ couple three years ago when I went she was a mess crying all the time over her boyfriend so I went over to Tokyo last month and saw her and it was a good experience glad to say she's over it or him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape