Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3489 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52326
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52326

    Book a hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.

  2. #52325
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.
    If your friend pays for my girl I'll gladly drive him back and forth.

  3. #52324

    Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda1203  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see duo girls and have seen Ari being a HYA. Anyone recommendations that is HYA and service as a duo?
    I recommend either Ari and Celina in Ktown or Sunny and Irene in Tustin. Both are $800 for an hour.

  4. #52323

    Louis

    It's been awhile since I've seen a kgirl since the 20-50 saved seeing AMP girls adds up but doom scrolling this thread I saw Louis had fat titties.

    I went in with both eyes open since a bro was real on the description of her.

    Louis's picture are fake af. Her tits aren't. She's in her 40-50's, but her body could be maybe late 30's. She's got enough ass for me and her tits are for sure D+ at least. They're nice and soft, albeit a little saggy. I can only imagine what those canons must've been like in her prime.

    Outside the specs, the welcome was a little dry. No English, no kissing, no sugar until the fee was paid. No real playfulness or anything but she was kgirl level service outside all that.

    Dfk and awesome deepthroat with a little face fucking that I thought was dope. She's small af and it was easy to crack her in two. I'm not all that huge but she didn't like it balls deep but outside legs pinned bag bottoming her out, I fucked her like she owed me money.

    She was chill after but no real spark for more visits.

    It's not likely I'll repeat but I would still recommend her. She's good price wise and her tits are the biggest I've seen in recent memory outside Nina's over at Oxford (Chinese AMP). If you love milfs like me, she's probably good enough but I feel like there's a lot of milfs out there to try out.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/louis-dt

  5. #52322

    Best Duo?

    Planning to see duo girls and have seen Ari being a HYA. Anyone recommendations that is HYA and service as a duo?

  6. #52321
    BookerM. New meat Sophie, Joy, Alexa.

    Rokm. Ch.

  7. #52320
    The following is about OTC. If you think OTC is dumb, good! Just skip this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    LOL! True. The "free" non-money expense can be more expensive than the paying route.
    Yeah, exactly. I've never gotten free even when they told me it was free.

    In Japan I could meet several Jgirls including some famous JAV. See this link below on where I met girls like Hizumi Maika and Satsui Mei:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698938 Meeting JAV

    Almost all of them were happy to do it for money. But there was one odd girl who told me we could meet for free. It was very suspicious, but it was Japan so I didn't think I'd lose my kidney at least. And so we went out to dinner and I paid, and I even offered her extra money as a thank you but she said no need. She said instead, just come to my shop (she is a hostess). It was a true luxury, but at luxury pricing. She is exactly the girl I'm thinking of when I wrote this warning:

    True Pros
    If she does stuff for you for free, you may be in danger. They'll do such nice things for you that later on when they ask you for something, you cannot conceive of a way to say no. They won't make it seem like their idea either. They mention they want something or need something, then look at you. Just ignore and change the subject, move on.

    The Professionals
    Hostesses or room girls in particular, you'll never have enough money for them. Their training is to extract money from men, and they struggle to break that habit even in another context.

    While I'm here, I'll throw in two more:

    The Good Side
    Girls only show you their good side. They're supposed to. Even civvie women do the same. If you get too close and expect too much, you always see their bad side. It is so predictable, nearly every veteran has experienced it. For that reason, just be a happy butterfly floating from flower to flower.

    All year long friends run into this same problem over and over. You cannot fix a girl, you can only break yourself.

    The ATM
    Girls act different to guys who leak money. She loses all respect for you as a man, you become an ATM. So don't. Pay as you go, don't suddenly give a girl a lot of money at once. It's the best way.

    Excerpted:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595552
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701125

    Actually Satsuki Mei had lunch with me for free, but in a backwards way. I met her at Red Dragon and since I repeated her she said we could have lunch together. Well, I was too cynical to expect it would really happen and it is a long story. But, she did show up and it was very fun. She did that for free, because I already spent on her. It is "customer retention". I was surprised she didn't flake and gave her money at the end anyways as we waved goodbye. She didn't ask for it, but I don't take nice things for free. I was just surprised she was really about to walk off after lunch without asking for anything.

    In Japanese culture when you give someone a big gift, the other person gives back a smaller gift of up to half value. The smartest hostesses all use this to great effect. I don't know your standards, but she's S-Tier Looks to me with standout performance:
    https://www.themoviedb.org/person/28...mages/profiles Satsuki Mei

    It may be possible to see her from other angles if you add Missjav to the search of her name. As long as the JAV is recent, JAV girls look as good as they do on video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Dinner with an S-Tier jgirl is really ymmv. If she is just seeing you so you'll go to her shop again, it could be free (so not exactly free). It ranges from about 0k to 80k ($0 to $500) plus the dinner. For a Michellin starred restaurant it is technically expensive but we're talking maybe 40k-50k ($283) due to the exchange rate. I don't drink, which helps a lot there. And a $150/person mean in Japan is basically better than a $300/person meal in the US. It's the exchange rate plus food culture in Japan. The value is even better if it's Japanese, Italian, French, since they excel in that.

    OTC varies wildly. For another S-Tier girl, it was 100k Yen for 5 hours ($630). Another girl was half that. It really depends on how far she has to travel, interrupt her work, and what her other job is..
    Obviously, if you want to bang at your hotel you should tip more. $630 is just for a half-day date at a typical S-Tier rate ($125/hr). The lowest rate I got was $27/hr for a B-Tier girl. Never let one girl know what you pay the other.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Japan DH Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672761 Japan Guide

  8. #52319
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    It's never free. LOL.
    LOL! True. The "free" non-money expense can be more expensive than the paying route.

  9. #52318

    Never Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    It's never free. LOL.
    Provider or civvie its always a financial commitment, no matter at end of the day. At least with a provider you don't have to wait or buy a nice dinner, its right to business. LOL.

  10. #52317

    One way or another

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Paying to bang a chick is never a flex, even if it's an expensive one. You're paying, but there's a guy smashing that for free. He's the one that gets to flex. LOL.
    It's never free. LOL.

  11. #52316
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    Your money, you do what you want. Paying prem because you value "freshness". I get that. Let us know if the pic / videos are true. You can find the next girl online so I wonder if that's really her.

    On another note. Getting a hard on because a guy is paying to bang a chick that he thinks other people can't afford. That's not a flex. Paying to bang a chick is never a flex, even if it's an expensive one. You're paying, but there's a guy smashing that for free. He's the one that gets to flex. LOL.

  12. #52315
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.
    You did the right thing. Since you asked about it, you clearly know the answer. If you know a girl really well for years, that's different and it's no surprise those girls turned out well with your help. They're exceptions. Whereas you turned down new girls because you didn't know their character and reliability was solid. Imagine if 10 such girls came to you and each offered to pay back 10% interest. Even if 9 of them did and 1 didn't, you'd break even. But do you even think just 1 would fail to pay you back? They are in debt in the first place - so are not good at paying people back!

    Those new girls you met don't pass high standards like the exceptiosn. So I'd be surprised if you managed more than half. Other guys keep running into problems of non-payment. Sometimes due to the girl's character, sometimes due to unpredictable circumstances which the girl cant control but still speak to her reliability. Lucky that they only lost some money though, they will recover from just that.

    What I fear you'd lose is not the money. It is your humanity. The fact that you even considered and have already helped people in the past, it is out of your goodness. It's exactly why you have complicated feelings about the girls you turned down. You have some empathy and kindness. And that is exactly why you can't help those new girls. A few bad apples will turn your heart towards stone.

    If you know of an exceptional girl who is so good to you that you'd easily forgive them for not paying you back, just give her the money. You would have to be a good judge of character. At least, you won't break your humanity this way.

    When someone is drowning, they pull you down. It is not personal, but don't be that person pulled down with them. - Some Doomed Guy

    The reason young and hot girls can even work in LA and other cities is because actually, the good people outnumber the bad. Girls don't even notice most of the good people because they just pay and leave. It is what I mean when I say 95% of us pay for the problems of the worst 5%.

    It is enough that you are counted among the good, so just pay them. Instead of giving them a loan, see them 10 times. Rarely, some of us see a girl 100 times and helped her more than some loan could have. And if you think she is also young or hot enough, tell your friends. Tell me too. Those girls won't need a loan from you then.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get 50% of the girls cut from? What source?
    People make things up all the time. It is an 80-120 cut for typical hr booking (emphasis on typical), depending on the shop and booker. There are other costs too, but if you are a local or can handle your own business afterwards then that's all that's required. There are even discount bookers for girls who are independent, but they are discount for a reason.

    People make things up all the time. It's not even worth paying attention or responding to. Believe what you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?
    Yes, because you can't hide how good some girls are. Real bros tell their friends, and they repeat those girls nonstop. They ignore all other options. You won't see that just from reading here, after a week or two of feedback people pile up on the better girls. It is why I keep saying girls cannot overprice, because of the superstars who are both cheaper and better.

    So, we whispered her good points and bury it in the middle of long posts when she first started. There is one girl who gave me 70 minutes of action every hr appointment. A total non-stop fuck fest. I am normally a 1-2 shot guy these days but all bets are off with her. It is an infinite msog kgirl. I remember last tour, we were going at it yet again and I was the last appointment. But her friends kept calling her asking when she's ready to go out and we couldn't stop fucking. Sorry!

    I even downplayed her reviews, because I know how ymmv Service is with young girls. I don't think most people would go past the hour, and only HYA Hunters would get along with her anyways. I sometimes don't know what a girl does for other guys, because people don't always give me feedback on my ATFs. But this tour some friends did join in and it seemed like they were very happy too. So the thing is, if any of us say our real opinions on a young superstar it is going to sound too good. Then some guy comes along and feels they have to over-compensate by bashing her for not being as good to him. Like you were exaggerating and he is cancelling out. No, it's the opposite. I always cross out every ymmv thing a girl did for me or make it very clear how ymmv it is. The eternal problem is that HYA Hunters get better service with young girls, while other guys clearly don't. So I only write what counts as Intel which keeps the descriptions mostly objective.

    I reviewed her each tour, so maybe you can do the same. There are arguably multiple superstars, but not all of us have seen each one. But I believe my friends when they describe what they got, and the top girls go well beyond. Once the train cools down I'll try to highlight some reviews since even when you spoon feed guys intel they still miss it.

    OTC
    I wrote some OTC tips and and guys ask "Is it about me?" And I had no idea they were even doing OTC! I wrote UTR BB tips about a cgirl and even more guys ask "Is it about my kgirl?" How in the world would I know! I wrote a PSA about a real actual cgirl. It's not about your girl.

    Seriously, I met a new cgirl this year and when she was in town I met her OTC. It's not about kgirls, and I was only saying that some cgirls really do offer UTR BB 2nd or 5th visit, but only if they really like you as an exception. It is really rare as far as I can tell, because they are generally terrified of BB. That is all I'm saying. I wanted to steer so clear of kgirls that I even quoted Boner's POV instead:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    A few girls will offer a guy like Boner everything - hard and enthusiastic P2P, suspicious hints, and on repeats all the way. They do it because they like him and want him to get addicted to her pussy and come back. It is diabolical.

    It reminds me of the Honored Matres from Dune whose sexual skills were perfected to the point of addiction for any man that encounters them. Then men become enslaved in their minds to the woman. Actually, I've see that in real life too. There are guys who do everything a woman asks and he just hands her all his money. It is called The Doom. So, beware of UTR/Free BB. The cure is always another woman.
    I've also written many PSAs about The Doom. It's why I'm replying to BuildingGuy. I will even quote a random TER guy on the subject of another way they seduce you:

    The first months was like walking on clouds. But then, I started to peel back the layers like an onion from our conversations, 'events', and gifts that were made. I looked at them through a business lens and doing that removes the 'rose tinted glasses'. The things she does to make you feel special is for client retention. She's a professional at her job. She will continue to move the goal posts. - Some TER Reviewer

    There are good girls and bad girls. The good ones are very reluctant to ask you for anything in the first place. So just repeat them and invite the bros.

  13. #52314

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.

    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?
    That's how they get these girls. Impossible loans paid off by sex work.

  14. #52313

    Providers in Debt

    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.

    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?

  15. #52312

    Jessy is the GOAT

    To the owners of Kdreams. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape