Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 52328
-
10-02-26 14:41 #52313Senior Member

Posts: 326Providers in Debt
Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?
I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.
Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?
-
10-02-26 13:07 #52312Banned Member

Posts: 43Jessy is the GOAT
To the owners of Kdreams. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2
-
10-02-26 11:46 #52311Senior Member

Posts: 2321Kbliss availability.
Kona, Maya.
-
10-02-26 09:18 #52310Senior Member

Posts: 918Very true. They could also advertise on the VIP site first, to check demand and if that is insufficient, then go to the regular website.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 08:47 #52309Senior Member

Posts: 918Where did you get 50% of the girls cut from? What source?
Originally Posted by MikeAtl78
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 08:43 #52308Senior Member

Posts: 918If the drive is the issue your friend could get an Uber or rent a limo and the girl of his choice for less than 5 k.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 03:49 #52307Regular Member

Posts: 26My home country's passport fucking sucks. Hint: SE Asia country that lots of people retire in.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I'm stuck here while waiting for the slow wheels of bureaucratic incompetence to grant me the next step in establishing roots LOL.
You white guys all born here have it good. Lucky RNG spawn.
-
10-02-26 02:34 #52306Senior Member

Posts: 105Might be better
To just get a room and have a few sessions.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
Two in one day and a morning session the next day.
-
10-02-26 00:08 #52305Senior Member

Posts: 92My take on cgvip
I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.
A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.
I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
-
10-01-26 22:10 #52304Senior Member

Posts: 2759IMO, if you "use the Intel" and pick a girl that's your type, you could have S-Tier at $350 HR in Japan and it's legal. But that's a big if - if you randomly pick girls you won't get S-Tier. Part of it is I'm picking girls who are my type, but I did point out girls who were ad or video ad accurate so what you see is what you get (see links below). The downside is you get jet lag plus the flight, so to make it worth your while you should actually enjoy the food and sightseeing too with the rest of the money. It is what it is. I did my best to move it to a discussion thread, but everyone is free to do what they think is right:
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR
It's not against the rules to talk about girls per se, but if it becomes excessive and not review oriented it's reasonable to move it to a discussion thread. I like your suggestion but as I pointed out, nobody else ever wants to create a thread.
Her tip ask was $125 for secret1, $125 for secret2, $95 for video. It's literally "anything you want" service (secret1+secret2 = bbfs but they are not allowed to advertise it). Normally video is secret3, but she is JAV and open about it. I know the tip rate is high but that still works out to $350 HR bb baked in, and I got Infinite MSOG with her. I really did! Fuck and chat and fuck and chat and fuck. The discounted 90 minute rate plus infinite MSOG made it good value. THC has Silver, Gold, Diamond, and JAV tier. Go with Diamond or JAV - otherwise just use Gingira instead since their girls are hotter than THC Silver/Gold girls.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
There is also a $95 video option if you want. Booker just says "bbbj with face just don't post online" - copyright and revenge porn laws apply. Japan is actually very strict about that, they will arrest people just for copyright infringement (I am not joking). It is draconian, especially when it comes to privacy. But I think there's also the factor that you will be pretty disappointed to see us in porn. It is scary, you can't ever unsee it. Stay innocent. Make your porn instead.
I'll also point out that THC Hasumi says Infinite MSOG on her menu:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG (zoomed)
-
10-01-26 21:46 #52303Senior Member

Posts: 1576I 2nd this
Very well said, this VIP shit right here have nothing to do with me nor am interested, and let me throw in that "not that I can't afford it shit", it's just personal value on money.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
Let the VIPs have their own thread like their own exclusive club, I will enjoy my Mcdonald happy meal while looking at my stock goes up.
-
10-01-26 21:40 #52302Senior Member

Posts: 1576Well said
This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.
But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.
-
10-01-26 18:07 #52301Regular Member

Posts: 2
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
A girl has to eat when the boss and booker are taking 50% cut.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:30 #52300Senior Member

Posts: 788Kona
Recently saw Kona for the first time, always wnated to try her.
Pics are obviously heavily P.S.'d. Face and body is representative but facial feature is not as narrow / slim. Body can use some toning but still fun to grab onto. Decent sized ass and has some shape to it. By her looks, you can her she's pushing at least late 30 sh.
Very aggressive dfk with lots of tongue action but she blocked access to fiv / fia when I attempted. Would let my fingers penetrate both her pussy and ass like an inch but would eventually push them away so I dodnt push. BBBJ is very nice less DT. She tried DT but struggled to push it all the way down her throat. Did let me put my hands behind her head at an attempt to FF so that was nice. Good amount of suction and lots of licking which I liked. She is very reactive to daty and dato and let me eat as long as I wanted and didn't mind more dfk afterwards.
Sex in various positions but rcg and lazy doggy was the best with her. Nice view of her ass and felt very wet and tight inside.
Great service overall and worth at least one visit. But she's not on my repeat list.
-
10-01-26 14:18 #52299Senior Member

Posts: 1300There are enough mongers with a lot of money that the girls might make money and this new "VIP" format might work. But for the vast majority of us, this feels like insanity. 1,500 for 100 minutes is crazy expensive (that's the price listed for the one girl currently on there). I didn't see anything about MSOG or BBFS on the website, but even if those are included, the pricing is crazy. Even if it's the hottest porn star in the world, 1,500 seems insane. And if the girl really is 23, odds are high that her service just isn't going to be as good the many service queens that already exist in SoCal.
I think most of us are having trouble seeing where the value is. Given that you can get one hour BBFS for 350-420 from pretty much every other K-girl in SoCal, I don't see how a girl could be worth 1,500 (or more, if BBFS and MSOG aren't included) for 100 minutes.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





