Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 17031
-
10-07-26 07:55 #17016Senior Member

Posts: 455Cici
She a good time, more is available the more you see her.
Originally Posted by Outtatissues79
[View Original Post]
Last time I went I got jojo who was fine but I wou recommend asking for cici.
-
10-07-26 05:19 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 97Angel spa cici
65 hhr.
Asked for cici when I walked in and she was at the desk.
Showed me to the room and had me get ready.
Teasing and reaching around when I was face down.
Let me rub her through the panties. On flip the panties may have gotten moved to the side.
Great HJ, took her time, more kissing on the neck than most. After she was done there she cleaned up and climbed on the table straddling me.
She did a couple grinding moves and next see you later this week.
I will be going back. LOL.
-
10-06-26 10:04 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 110Melt spa. Newark
$70 for the hour.
There was only one lady, in her early 50's I'd say.
She showed me to a room and she didn't mind my touch and she even moved closed when I'd rub her kitty over the yoga pants.
On the flip, she just asked if I tip good, and got to it. I got to suck on the girls, but you could tell she isn't comfortable with it. She didn't complain though and remained really fun till completion.
I did $60 for tip and she seemed happy.
Better experience than K Spa in 21st and it's off the beaten path. I miss the previous renters though, they had younger girls and allowed FS, but that's probably why they shut down.
-
10-04-26 16:30 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 433K spa
Went to k spa in Newark. 70 for hour. Lady was a little bit older but not bad looking. Skinny with no butt as usual, LOL. She immediately put my hands up on the table so there was no roaming during the massage. But she kept grazing jr ever now and then so I figured it'd be ok. The massage wasn't nothing to write home about or the ending. She got the job done but that's about it. The part I liked was no haggling.
-
10-03-26 21:29 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 338Read the review again you should be able to figure it out.
Originally Posted by Outtatissues79
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 17:49 #17011Regular Member

Posts: 6RL Visit
In town for the weekend from Cincinnati and RL was surprisingly close to where I was heading. First visit in Columbus and based on my experience, I'll certainly be back. I was only looking for a good handshake and that's what I got. Maybe I got lucky but this was the absolute best pre-flip (probably post-flip too) massage I've ever gotten at a non-full service spa. She spent 5-10 minutes with full attention while I was still on my stomach, not just a brush here and there. Slim, nice ass in the yoga pants, A / B utc was nice too.
Wonderful experience and I will make the trip again if I know she's in town.
-
10-03-26 02:18 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 97So we need to see the girl that isn't linda. LOL.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
What did she look like? Thanks!
-
10-03-26 00:45 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 338Yes it was covered.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:01 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 22This is the real question. I was 2 away LOL.
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:44 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah it was a BBBJ. $50 for hhr and $150 tip.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 08:49 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 86Sky
You've gotten a blowjob from Linda for an $80 tip? Covered or uncovered?
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:30 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 2739How about a hint on rates was it BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CbusFuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:01 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 97Damage?
Originally Posted by CbusFuck
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
10-02-26 00:24 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 134Frequent Flyer Card
Will you ask them if they'll honor my frequent flyer card? I was one away. LOL.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:45 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 28Vivenza
I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.
I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.
Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.










Reply With Quote





