Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    So we need to see the girl that isn't linda. LOL.

    What did she look like? Thanks!
    Read the review again you should be able to figure it out.

  2. #17011

    RL Visit

    In town for the weekend from Cincinnati and RL was surprisingly close to where I was heading. First visit in Columbus and based on my experience, I'll certainly be back. I was only looking for a good handshake and that's what I got. Maybe I got lucky but this was the absolute best pre-flip (probably post-flip too) massage I've ever gotten at a non-full service spa. She spent 5-10 minutes with full attention while I was still on my stomach, not just a brush here and there. Slim, nice ass in the yoga pants, A / B utc was nice too.

    Wonderful experience and I will make the trip again if I know she's in town.

  3. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    You've gotten a blowjob from Linda for an $80 tip? Covered or uncovered?
    So we need to see the girl that isn't linda. LOL.

    What did she look like? Thanks!

  4. #17009
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    You've gotten a blowjob from Linda for an $80 tip? Covered or uncovered?
    Yes it was covered.

  5. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    Will you ask them if they'll honor my frequent flyer card? I was one away. LOL.
    This is the real question. I was 2 away LOL.

  6. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    How about a hint on rates was it BBBJ?
    Yeah it was a BBBJ. $50 for hhr and $150 tip.

  7. #17006

    Sky

    You've gotten a blowjob from Linda for an $80 tip? Covered or uncovered?

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Went at 9 am been going there 6 times now to see if Linda would do more than a BJ took me 4 times to get to no me she said no sex to loud but the guy next room over dam I could here them like they was in the room with me he was lucky so a different girl LOL but when I was done I asked if I could use the restroom the shower is right beside the restroom after ahe was done with the guy she went straight for the shower and Linda is young looking and she had a add on Craigslist one time but no pic said she to text her number to set up appointment after you talk on email but her massage sucks and you pay for 30 minutes 45 she tries to get you out in 15 she is kind of chubby and will bring the little tits out for you to play with but out side the close on the bottom and tip 40 for HJ for BJ tip 80 asked for more money I said do more she asked how much I said 200.

  8. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by CbusFuck  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.

    I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.

    Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.
    How about a hint on rates was it BBBJ?

  9. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by CbusFuck  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.

    I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.

    Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.
    Damage?

    Thank you!

  10. #17003

    Frequent Flyer Card

    Will you ask them if they'll honor my frequent flyer card? I was one away. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CbSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!

  11. #17002

    Vivenza

    I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.

    I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.

    Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.

  12. #17001

    Sky massage

    Went at 9 am been going there 6 times now to see if Linda would do more than a BJ took me 4 times to get to no me she said no sex to loud but the guy next room over dam I could here them like they was in the room with me he was lucky so a different girl LOL but when I was done I asked if I could use the restroom the shower is right beside the restroom after ahe was done with the guy she went straight for the shower and Linda is young looking and she had a add on Craigslist one time but no pic said she to text her number to set up appointment after you talk on email but her massage sucks and you pay for 30 minutes 45 she tries to get you out in 15 she is kind of chubby and will bring the little tits out for you to play with but out side the close on the bottom and tip 40 for HJ for BJ tip 80 asked for more money I said do more she asked how much I said 200.

  13. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by CbSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!
    Please tell them we need vicki back. LOL.

    Or a good Latino.

  14. #16999

    Sakura #2 Opening Soon

    I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!

  15. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    LOL there's one xhixk on RR that want 700 for a 90 minute with a handy only.
    700 for ANY session is completely absurd. Only am idiot would pay that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape