Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 17026
-
10-03-26 17:49 #17011Regular Member

Posts: 6RL Visit
In town for the weekend from Cincinnati and RL was surprisingly close to where I was heading. First visit in Columbus and based on my experience, I'll certainly be back. I was only looking for a good handshake and that's what I got. Maybe I got lucky but this was the absolute best pre-flip (probably post-flip too) massage I've ever gotten at a non-full service spa. She spent 5-10 minutes with full attention while I was still on my stomach, not just a brush here and there. Slim, nice ass in the yoga pants, A / B utc was nice too.
Wonderful experience and I will make the trip again if I know she's in town.
-
10-03-26 02:18 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 97So we need to see the girl that isn't linda. LOL.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
What did she look like? Thanks!
-
10-03-26 00:45 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 338Yes it was covered.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:01 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 21This is the real question. I was 2 away LOL.
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:44 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah it was a BBBJ. $50 for hhr and $150 tip.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 08:49 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 86Sky
You've gotten a blowjob from Linda for an $80 tip? Covered or uncovered?
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:30 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 2738How about a hint on rates was it BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CbusFuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:01 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 97Damage?
Originally Posted by CbusFuck
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
10-02-26 00:24 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 133Frequent Flyer Card
Will you ask them if they'll honor my frequent flyer card? I was one away. LOL.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:45 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 28Vivenza
I took the plunge and visited Vivenza. For those on the fence, it's back open and exactly the same as it used to be.
I was greeted by an older Asian woman at the door, who had a Latina come over and lead me to the room. I didn't get her name, but I would guess she's in her late 20's and was the perfect level of thick. Very nice tits and an amazing ass. She gave me a pretty low effort massage with lots of oil, but was flirty and kept rubbing her ass and legs against my hands and laughing when I grabbed it. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. Her English was pretty broken, so figuring out the price was hard, but after that we got to business.
Overall a solid experience and I would definitely visit her again.
-
10-01-26 22:17 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 338Sky massage
Went at 9 am been going there 6 times now to see if Linda would do more than a BJ took me 4 times to get to no me she said no sex to loud but the guy next room over dam I could here them like they was in the room with me he was lucky so a different girl LOL but when I was done I asked if I could use the restroom the shower is right beside the restroom after ahe was done with the guy she went straight for the shower and Linda is young looking and she had a add on Craigslist one time but no pic said she to text her number to set up appointment after you talk on email but her massage sucks and you pay for 30 minutes 45 she tries to get you out in 15 she is kind of chubby and will bring the little tits out for you to play with but out side the close on the bottom and tip 40 for HJ for BJ tip 80 asked for more money I said do more she asked how much I said 200.
-
10-01-26 16:56 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 97Please tell them we need vicki back. LOL.
Originally Posted by CbSlayer
[View Original Post]
Or a good Latino.
-
10-01-26 11:31 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 30Sakura #2 Opening Soon
I am close with one of the previous bookers and they tell me something is in the works and it is expected to open shortly! Woohoo!!
-
09-30-26 19:45 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 207700 for ANY session is completely absurd. Only am idiot would pay that.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:16 #16997Regular Member

Posts: 27Good ones I've experienced
Personal #1 fav.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-83622.html
Had a great experience here too.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...exp-27385.html










Reply With Quote






