Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 3488 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52320
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52305

    My take on cgvip

    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.

  2. #52304
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.

    From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.

    But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.
    IMO, if you "use the Intel" and pick a girl that's your type, you could have S-Tier at $350 HR in Japan and it's legal. But that's a big if - if you randomly pick girls you won't get S-Tier. Part of it is I'm picking girls who are my type, but I did point out girls who were ad or video ad accurate so what you see is what you get (see links below). The downside is you get jet lag plus the flight, so to make it worth your while you should actually enjoy the food and sightseeing too with the rest of the money. It is what it is. I did my best to move it to a discussion thread, but everyone is free to do what they think is right:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR

    It's not against the rules to talk about girls per se, but if it becomes excessive and not review oriented it's reasonable to move it to a discussion thread. I like your suggestion but as I pointed out, nobody else ever wants to create a thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    It's true. If you are the thirstiest Jgirl Hunter, you can even fly to Japan. THC Hasumi is JAV and these are screencaps from her work:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi that ass
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi those lips

    It was $277 HR at the 90 minute rate, all legal in Japan. She is a beautiful HYA+ jgirl
    Her tip ask was $125 for secret1, $125 for secret2, $95 for video. It's literally "anything you want" service (secret1+secret2 = bbfs but they are not allowed to advertise it). Normally video is secret3, but she is JAV and open about it. I know the tip rate is high but that still works out to $350 HR bb baked in, and I got Infinite MSOG with her. I really did! Fuck and chat and fuck and chat and fuck. The discounted 90 minute rate plus infinite MSOG made it good value. THC has Silver, Gold, Diamond, and JAV tier. Go with Diamond or JAV - otherwise just use Gingira instead since their girls are hotter than THC Silver/Gold girls.

    There is also a $95 video option if you want. Booker just says "bbbj with face just don't post online" - copyright and revenge porn laws apply. Japan is actually very strict about that, they will arrest people just for copyright infringement (I am not joking). It is draconian, especially when it comes to privacy. But I think there's also the factor that you will be pretty disappointed to see us in porn. It is scary, you can't ever unsee it. Stay innocent. Make your porn instead.

    I'll also point out that THC Hasumi says Infinite MSOG on her menu:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG (zoomed)

  3. #52303

    I 2nd this

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Very well said, this VIP shit right here have nothing to do with me nor am interested, and let me throw in that "not that I can't afford it shit", it's just personal value on money.

    Let the VIPs have their own thread like their own exclusive club, I will enjoy my Mcdonald happy meal while looking at my stock goes up.

  4. #52302

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    What's stopping you from mongering oversea? Just curious, with all the financial resource you have you can easily bang significantly hotter girls in Japan / Korea or even in Vietnam. Even the highest tier in LA does not compare to what you get abroad.
    This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.

    From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.

    But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.

  5. #52301
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    Here's my take on this. I get it that they are using the current pricing structure as a basis but I find it hilarious that they have a MSOG add on. Especially given the duration of almost two hours. I say get rid of it and just stick into the base rate and have it available. The BB one I can understand cause some girls might just not want to do it. But the MSOG one feels like they're just nickle and diming the customers. Keep in mind, the add ons didn't exist in the past and MSOG was standard. They came into fashion when the girls needed a way to earn more money. At $1500+, that's no longer the case, or really shouldn't be. To give an example, it's like when I'm having a nice Omakase course and when I want extra ginger and wasabi, waiter informs me that it'll be $5 extra. So, yea, it doesn't come off as "VIP" or luxury.

    But that's just my two cents.
    A girl has to eat when the boss and booker are taking 50% cut.

  6. #52300

    Kona

    Recently saw Kona for the first time, always wnated to try her.

    Pics are obviously heavily P.S.'d. Face and body is representative but facial feature is not as narrow / slim. Body can use some toning but still fun to grab onto. Decent sized ass and has some shape to it. By her looks, you can her she's pushing at least late 30 sh.

    Very aggressive dfk with lots of tongue action but she blocked access to fiv / fia when I attempted. Would let my fingers penetrate both her pussy and ass like an inch but would eventually push them away so I dodnt push. BBBJ is very nice less DT. She tried DT but struggled to push it all the way down her throat. Did let me put my hands behind her head at an attempt to FF so that was nice. Good amount of suction and lots of licking which I liked. She is very reactive to daty and dato and let me eat as long as I wanted and didn't mind more dfk afterwards.

    Sex in various positions but rcg and lazy doggy was the best with her. Nice view of her ass and felt very wet and tight inside.

    Great service overall and worth at least one visit. But she's not on my repeat list.

  7. #52299
    There are enough mongers with a lot of money that the girls might make money and this new "VIP" format might work. But for the vast majority of us, this feels like insanity. 1,500 for 100 minutes is crazy expensive (that's the price listed for the one girl currently on there). I didn't see anything about MSOG or BBFS on the website, but even if those are included, the pricing is crazy. Even if it's the hottest porn star in the world, 1,500 seems insane. And if the girl really is 23, odds are high that her service just isn't going to be as good the many service queens that already exist in SoCal.

    I think most of us are having trouble seeing where the value is. Given that you can get one hour BBFS for 350-420 from pretty much every other K-girl in SoCal, I don't see how a girl could be worth 1,500 (or more, if BBFS and MSOG aren't included) for 100 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    Here's my take on this. I get it that they are using the current pricing structure as a basis but I find it hilarious that they have a MSOG add on. Especially given the duration of almost two hours. I say get rid of it and just stick into the base rate and have it available. The BB one I can understand cause some girls might just not want to do it. But the MSOG one feels like they're just nickle and diming the customers. Keep in mind, the add ons didn't exist in the past and MSOG was standard. They came into fashion when the girls needed a way to earn more money. At $1500+, that's no longer the case, or really shouldn't be. To give an example, it's like when I'm having a nice Omakase course and when I want extra ginger and wasabi, waiter informs me that it'll be $5 extra. So, yea, it doesn't come off as "VIP" or luxury.

    But that's just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    There is absolutely no way I would ever pay 1500+ for 99.9% of the women I see, even if I could easily afford it. I wouldn't even pay that much for most porn stars. Lahlah1684/ Lahlah84 is one of the very few women I've seen who I think would be worth paying 1500 if I had to pay that much, and I would still hope that I could pay less.

  8. #52298
    Quote Originally Posted by PadresFan619  [View Original Post]
    Went to go try out someone knew. PO recommended after I ask for a service queen. Not the youngest, but still has decent face and body.

    Really slim, Was down and so GFE. Got a nice shower, some BT. Got a nice catbath, had some of kissing all over, enjoyed every bit of it. We did 69 for like 10 minutes.

    Before she hopped on topped and rode that cock smoothly. Did some hard doggy and finished. Got a short massage and enjoyed every second. She said she was mainly working.

    In Norcal, its her first time in socal in quite a while, I hope to see her soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PackersfanTD  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try her, my buddy in the bay told me to give her a try. Athena, I think MILF-post MILF. Seems to have a decent body.

    Real service queen. Took her time with DFk, english was soso. I really enjoyed kissing, then getting a nice BJ. , slurped me up.

    For like 10 minutes. No teeth, just smooth action. Enjoyed it. Eager, and just enjoyed the sex, she seemed passionate in CG.

    Enjoyed it, then she wrapped her legs around me and popped in doggy.
    I saw her in the Bay back in March. I enjoyed her spinner body and pleaser attitude.

  9. #52297
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
    Not to mention an extra 200 for BBFS. LOL. I have said many times in the past that the difference between a pro for 1500 and a pro for 350-500 is, more often than not, the money you pay, not the service you receive or even her appearance in most cases.

  10. #52296

    Athena

    Went to go try out someone knew. PO recommended after I ask for a service queen. Not the youngest, but still has decent face and body.

    Really slim, Was down and so GFE. Got a nice shower, some BT. Got a nice catbath, had some of kissing all over, enjoyed every bit of it. We did 69 for like 10 minutes.

    Before she hopped on topped and rode that cock smoothly. Did some hard doggy and finished. Got a short massage and enjoyed every second. She said she was mainly working.

    In Norcal, its her first time in socal in quite a while, I hope to see her soon.

  11. #52295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.
    What's stopping you from mongering oversea? Just curious, with all the financial resource you have you can easily bang significantly hotter girls in Japan / Korea or even in Vietnam. Even the highest tier in LA does not compare to what you get abroad.

  12. #52294

    Athena

    Wanted to try her, my buddy in the bay told me to give her a try. Athena, I think MILF-post MILF. Seems to have a decent body.

    Real service queen. Took her time with DFk, english was soso. I really enjoyed kissing, then getting a nice BJ. , slurped me up.

    For like 10 minutes. No teeth, just smooth action. Enjoyed it. Eager, and just enjoyed the sex, she seemed passionate in CG.

    Enjoyed it, then she wrapped her legs around me and popped in doggy.

  13. #52293
    Kbliss lineup.

    Kona, Sharon, Maya.

  14. #52292

    Ari had reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.

    On TER, at least a few days ago but only as duos.

    On USA, you might find something on the MFM thread.
    Last edited by Osori84; 09-30-26 at 01:22. Reason: Add info

  15. #52291
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    There is absolutely no way I would ever pay 1500+ for 99.9% of the women I see, even if I could easily afford it. I wouldn't even pay that much for most porn stars. Lahlah1684/ Lahlah84 is one of the very few women I've seen who I think would be worth paying 1500 if I had to pay that much, and I would still hope that I could pay less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape