Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52331
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52316
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    Your money, you do what you want. Paying prem because you value "freshness". I get that. Let us know if the pic / videos are true. You can find the next girl online so I wonder if that's really her.

    On another note. Getting a hard on because a guy is paying to bang a chick that he thinks other people can't afford. That's not a flex. Paying to bang a chick is never a flex, even if it's an expensive one. You're paying, but there's a guy smashing that for free. He's the one that gets to flex. LOL.

  2. #52315
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.
    You did the right thing. Since you asked about it, you clearly know the answer. If you know a girl really well for years, that's different and it's no surprise those girls turned out well with your help. They're exceptions. Whereas you turned down new girls because you didn't know their character and reliability was solid. Imagine if 10 such girls came to you and each offered to pay back 10% interest. Even if 9 of them did and 1 didn't, you'd break even. But do you even think just 1 would fail to pay you back? They are in debt in the first place - so are not good at paying people back!

    Those new girls you met don't pass high standards like the exceptiosn. So I'd be surprised if you managed more than half. Other guys keep running into problems of non-payment. Sometimes due to the girl's character, sometimes due to unpredictable circumstances which the girl cant control but still speak to her reliability. Lucky that they only lost some money though, they will recover from just that.

    What I fear you'd lose is not the money. It is your humanity. The fact that you even considered and have already helped people in the past, it is out of your goodness. It's exactly why you have complicated feelings about the girls you turned down. You have some empathy and kindness. And that is exactly why you can't help those new girls. A few bad apples will turn your heart towards stone.

    If you know of an exceptional girl who is so good to you that you'd easily forgive them for not paying you back, just give her the money. You would have to be a good judge of character. At least, you won't break your humanity this way.

    When someone is drowning, they pull you down. It is not personal, but don't be that person pulled down with them. - Some Doomed Guy

    The reason young and hot girls can even work in LA and other cities is because actually, the good people outnumber the bad. Girls don't even notice most of the good people because they just pay and leave. It is what I mean when I say 95% of us pay for the problems of the worst 5%.

    It is enough that you are counted among the good, so just pay them. Instead of giving them a loan, see them 10 times. Rarely, some of us see a girl 100 times and helped her more than some loan could have. And if you think she is also young or hot enough, tell your friends. Tell me too. Those girls won't need a loan from you then.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get 50% of the girls cut from? What source?
    People make things up all the time. It is an 80-120 cut for typical hr booking (emphasis on typical), depending on the shop and booker. There are other costs too, but if you are a local or can handle your own business afterwards then that's all that's required. There are even discount bookers for girls who are independent, but they are discount for a reason.

    People make things up all the time. It's not even worth paying attention or responding to. Believe what you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?
    Yes, because you can't hide how good some girls are. Real bros tell their friends, and they repeat those girls nonstop. They ignore all other options. You won't see that just from reading here, after a week or two of feedback people pile up on the better girls. It is why I keep saying girls cannot overprice, because of the superstars who are both cheaper and better.

    So, we whispered her good points and bury it in the middle of long posts when she first started. There is one girl who gave me 70 minutes of action every hr appointment. A total non-stop fuck fest. I am normally a 1-2 shot guy these days but all bets are off with her. It is an infinite msog kgirl. I remember last tour, we were going at it yet again and I was the last appointment. But her friends kept calling her asking when she's ready to go out and we couldn't stop fucking. Sorry!

    I even downplayed her reviews, because I know how ymmv Service is with young girls. I don't think most people would go past the hour, and only HYA Hunters would get along with her anyways. I sometimes don't know what a girl does for other guys, because people don't always give me feedback on my ATFs. But this tour some friends did join in and it seemed like they were very happy too. So the thing is, if any of us say our real opinions on a young superstar it is going to sound too good. Then some guy comes along and feels they have to over-compensate by bashing her for not being as good to him. Like you were exaggerating and he is cancelling out. No, it's the opposite. I always cross out every ymmv thing a girl did for me or make it very clear how ymmv it is. The eternal problem is that HYA Hunters get better service with young girls, while other guys clearly don't. So I only write what counts as Intel which keeps the descriptions mostly objective.

    I reviewed her each tour, so maybe you can do the same. There are arguably multiple superstars, but not all of us have seen each one. But I believe my friends when they describe what they got, and the top girls go well beyond. Once the train cools down I'll try to highlight some reviews since even when you spoon feed guys intel they still miss it.

    OTC
    I wrote some OTC tips and and guys ask "Is it about me?" And I had no idea they were even doing OTC! I wrote UTR BB tips about a cgirl and even more guys ask "Is it about my kgirl?" How in the world would I know! I wrote a PSA about a real actual cgirl. It's not about your girl.

    Seriously, I met a new cgirl this year and when she was in town I met her OTC. It's not about kgirls, and I was only saying that some cgirls really do offer UTR BB 2nd or 5th visit, but only if they really like you as an exception. It is really rare as far as I can tell, because they are generally terrified of BB. That is all I'm saying. I wanted to steer so clear of kgirls that I even quoted Boner's POV instead:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    A few girls will offer a guy like Boner everything - hard and enthusiastic P2P, suspicious hints, and on repeats all the way. They do it because they like him and want him to get addicted to her pussy and come back. It is diabolical.

    It reminds me of the Honored Matres from Dune whose sexual skills were perfected to the point of addiction for any man that encounters them. Then men become enslaved in their minds to the woman. Actually, I've see that in real life too. There are guys who do everything a woman asks and he just hands her all his money. It is called The Doom. So, beware of UTR/Free BB. The cure is always another woman.
    I've also written many PSAs about The Doom. It's why I'm replying to BuildingGuy. I will even quote a random TER guy on the subject of another way they seduce you:

    The first months was like walking on clouds. But then, I started to peel back the layers like an onion from our conversations, 'events', and gifts that were made. I looked at them through a business lens and doing that removes the 'rose tinted glasses'. The things she does to make you feel special is for client retention. She's a professional at her job. She will continue to move the goal posts. - Some TER Reviewer

    There are good girls and bad girls. The good ones are very reluctant to ask you for anything in the first place. So just repeat them and invite the bros.

  3. #52314

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.

    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?
    That's how they get these girls. Impossible loans paid off by sex work.

  4. #52313

    Providers in Debt

    Recently, several providers have disclosed that they are deep in debt to loan sharks. The interest rates are shocking. They have asked me to pay off their loans and promised to repay me at a normal (10% per annum) interest rate. I have turned them down. Has anyone else had this experience?

    I have helped retired providers with their businesses in the past. They have had surprising success. This has only been done when I had a lengthy relationship.

    Oddly, a superstar I am friendly with complained about too much business! Exhaustion. Yikes. Anyone else encountered this?

  5. #52312

    Jessy is the GOAT

    To the owners of Kdreams. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  6. #52311
    Kbliss availability.

    Kona, Maya.

  7. #52310
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    This is my guess on this new VIP club.

    I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.
    Very true. They could also advertise on the VIP site first, to check demand and if that is insufficient, then go to the regular website.

  8. #52309
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl78  [View Original Post]
    A girl has to eat when the boss and booker are taking 50% cut.
    Where did you get 50% of the girls cut from? What source?

  9. #52308
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    If the drive is the issue your friend could get an Uber or rent a limo and the girl of his choice for less than 5 k.

  10. #52307
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    What's stopping you from mongering oversea? Just curious, with all the financial resource you have you can easily bang significantly hotter girls in Japan / Korea or even in Vietnam. Even the highest tier in LA does not compare to what you get abroad.
    My home country's passport fucking sucks. Hint: SE Asia country that lots of people retire in.

    Unfortunately I'm stuck here while waiting for the slow wheels of bureaucratic incompetence to grant me the next step in establishing roots LOL.

    You white guys all born here have it good. Lucky RNG spawn.

  11. #52306

    Might be better

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    To just get a room and have a few sessions.

    Two in one day and a morning session the next day.

  12. #52305

    My take on cgvip

    I can definitely understand the sticker shock some people are experiencing with the pricing. But what drew me to this new concept was the fact that I wouldn't have to see a girl who's already had a full day of workouts with nine other guys. Being able to see authentic photos and videos of her beforehand also tells me that they're confident in what they're offering.

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.

  13. #52304
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.

    From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.

    But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.
    IMO, if you "use the Intel" and pick a girl that's your type, you could have S-Tier at $350 HR in Japan and it's legal. But that's a big if - if you randomly pick girls you won't get S-Tier. Part of it is I'm picking girls who are my type, but I did point out girls who were ad or video ad accurate so what you see is what you get (see links below). The downside is you get jet lag plus the flight, so to make it worth your while you should actually enjoy the food and sightseeing too with the rest of the money. It is what it is. I did my best to move it to a discussion thread, but everyone is free to do what they think is right:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR

    It's not against the rules to talk about girls per se, but if it becomes excessive and not review oriented it's reasonable to move it to a discussion thread. I like your suggestion but as I pointed out, nobody else ever wants to create a thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    It's true. If you are the thirstiest Jgirl Hunter, you can even fly to Japan. THC Hasumi is JAV and these are screencaps from her work:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi that ass
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi those lips

    It was $277 HR at the 90 minute rate, all legal in Japan. She is a beautiful HYA+ jgirl
    Her tip ask was $125 for secret1, $125 for secret2, $95 for video. It's literally "anything you want" service (secret1+secret2 = bbfs but they are not allowed to advertise it). Normally video is secret3, but she is JAV and open about it. I know the tip rate is high but that still works out to $350 HR bb baked in, and I got Infinite MSOG with her. I really did! Fuck and chat and fuck and chat and fuck. The discounted 90 minute rate plus infinite MSOG made it good value. THC has Silver, Gold, Diamond, and JAV tier. Go with Diamond or JAV - otherwise just use Gingira instead since their girls are hotter than THC Silver/Gold girls.

    There is also a $95 video option if you want. Booker just says "bbbj with face just don't post online" - copyright and revenge porn laws apply. Japan is actually very strict about that, they will arrest people just for copyright infringement (I am not joking). It is draconian, especially when it comes to privacy. But I think there's also the factor that you will be pretty disappointed to see us in porn. It is scary, you can't ever unsee it. Stay innocent. Make your porn instead.

    I'll also point out that THC Hasumi says Infinite MSOG on her menu:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Legend of Infinite MSOG (zoomed)

  14. #52303

    I 2nd this

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Very well said, this VIP shit right here have nothing to do with me nor am interested, and let me throw in that "not that I can't afford it shit", it's just personal value on money.

    Let the VIPs have their own thread like their own exclusive club, I will enjoy my Mcdonald happy meal while looking at my stock goes up.

  15. #52302

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    What's stopping you from mongering oversea? Just curious, with all the financial resource you have you can easily bang significantly hotter girls in Japan / Korea or even in Vietnam. Even the highest tier in LA does not compare to what you get abroad.
    This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.

    From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.

    But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape