Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 52324
-
09-28-26 18:06 #52279Senior Member

Posts: 43I wish I didn't need to screen for another agency. Pictures look great.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
already screened with 2 other k agencies
-
09-28-26 17:55 #52278Regular Member

Posts: 26Booked her ASAP too! Will report back soon.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:34 #52277Senior Member

Posts: 92First girl at VIP
Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.
Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.
First day 10/17.
https://www.cgvipclub.com/
-
09-28-26 16:24 #52276Regular Member

Posts: 9Mila
I had to repeat, still just as good as the first time. Sexy, I like small tits, I like that it's natural not too small, like B cups. I went for 2 pops this time.
Lots of head game, introduced with lots of kissing, just flexible tried to do pornstar stuff but sadly couldn't copy, good sport but just nut right into that little box.
Spinner, with nice natural body, flexible, MILF maybe pre MILF.
-
09-28-26 15:31 #52275Senior Member

Posts: 90A effin men.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
Jed York the billionaire was caught in a trailer park with $140 lolz.
-
09-28-26 11:22 #52274Senior Member

Posts: 2319Kbliss availability.
Kona, Sharon, Maya.
-
09-28-26 00:25 #52273Regular Member

Posts: 26As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:48 #52272Senior Member

Posts: 1576Premium VIP pussy you said?
So let me get this straight, these new premium VIP only pussy is supposedly young hot and what 1 k a pop?
Seriously though, that's charlie sheen level pussy right there. Even if I'm a billionaire, money smart we all know that's not worth the market price, LOL.
But hey, GPS is going to try, and someone sad enough to try. Plenty of great service and good looking girl at $350, oh well.
Oh and FYI, plenty of mail order high level girls in L.A that's 1k directly to your door. way bigger market to compete.
-
09-27-26 21:16 #52271Senior Member

Posts: 92I don't know how the pricing will work. But my guess is its going to be high priced girls. I certainly don't expect to be able to bang small time influencers with 4-600 bucks LOL. Perhaps that's where exclusivity part comes in. Financially.
Originally Posted by MikeAtl78
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 19:30 #52270Senior Member

Posts: 69Sharon
Saw her again, saw her once in SD. Orangeish dyed hair. Big enhanced nice breasts.
Milfish, on the taller side. Come in with lots of kissing and hugging. Very good attitude.
Really engaging and didn't hesitate when I wanted to go hard. I took my 100 mg Cialis and we t hard.
And blew load. Enthusiastic. English is lacking but it's okay she's still comforting.
-
09-27-26 14:21 #52269Senior Member

Posts: 2319BookerM. New meat Baby Soi, Maple, Jessy, Miyabi.
Rokm. Ch /.
-
09-26-26 23:49 #52268Senior Member

Posts: 43Baby sugar
Saw Baby Sugar is back in LA this next week. Same rate as last time but she has pink hair. Imo she looks better with black hair.
-
09-26-26 21:05 #52267Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessy
Finally dipped into this world and it was worth it. Popped 3 times and got massage then shower after. Feel super satisfied. Pictures are her. Her butt and waist were flush.
-
09-26-26 20:29 #52266Senior Member

Posts: 1299Various LA girls
Below are some of the girls I've seen over the past few weeks (all are available through the usual bookers).
Maya. True nympho who genuinely loves sex. It's like she was genetically engineered for this line of work. She loves sex and she loves cumming. Lots of providers don't like cumming with customers, especially if it's early in the day, because then it's harder to keep working, but not Maya. She tries to get her nut, even if you're the first appointment of the day. She is attractive enough, has a slender body, but it's her attitude that really makes every visit with her a great one. It also doesn't hurt that she has one of the tightest pussies around.
Yami. Also a nympho who really enjoys sex. I don't really care too much about mirrors in the bedroom or such, but it's super hot when Yami wants to angle herself so she can see herself fucking or being fucked. She seems to really get off on knowing how hot she is (and she is really hot! And how much we the customers are turned on by her. She definitely has the cute / sexy / hot thing going. It's always a good time with her!
Hanie. Slender with nice big manmade tits. More of a quiet sexy time, but always good. Nice BBBJ and BBFS service. Always willing to provide a high level of service.
Ari / Celina duo. I've seen Ari for years, and love her combo of cute / sexy energy, and there is something about her mouth and pussy that feel just a little extra nice, to me, anyways. She and Celina are friends that work well together, and I've done the duo with them a few times now. Celina is cute and a solid provider in her own right. While they don't do stuff like full out eating each other out or felching, they will at least LFK each other and feel each other up. But they work well together in servicing me, and that's what really matters. A double BBBJ is fucking awesome, and there is nothing like having the girls set up next to each other so you can go from fucking one girl's pussy straight into the other girl's pussy. It really is like real-life porn. They're good at changing positions so that my cock and mouth are always busy. One day, I'd love to do a duo with two girls who are genuinely into each other as much as they are into servicing me, but until then, I think this is one of the better duos in town.
-
09-26-26 20:00 #52265Senior Member

Posts: 761Sbc
To expand on this, they were the first (at least to my knowledge) k-agency to introduce premium pricing. It started with Freesia, making her exclusive to them and then almost doubling her rate to $600/ hr and I want to say that was not including the BB up charge but I'm fuzzy on that detail cause it's been years. Even with the price hike, Freesia remained hard to book. She was just that good looking and her service was miles ahead of any HYA at the time. Celine K / Daisy jumped on the price hike bandwagon and head to SBC shortly after. They had other premium girls like Peony, Amelia (Baby Yuju), Clover, Poppy. Angel / Wonyoung was from SBC too.
Originally Posted by ID2468
[View Original Post]
They toyed with OTP tokens and self-scheduling, touting real photos like this iteration, and even their own forum. But my guess is that they bite more than they could chew. For whatever reason they faded into a defunct LA agency. Last I heard, they rebranded up in the Bay Area and then fizzled out there too.









Reply With Quote





