Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52324
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52294

    Athena

    Wanted to try her, my buddy in the bay told me to give her a try. Athena, I think MILF-post MILF. Seems to have a decent body.

    Real service queen. Took her time with DFk, english was soso. I really enjoyed kissing, then getting a nice BJ. , slurped me up.

    For like 10 minutes. No teeth, just smooth action. Enjoyed it. Eager, and just enjoyed the sex, she seemed passionate in CG.

    Enjoyed it, then she wrapped her legs around me and popped in doggy.

  2. #52293
    Kbliss lineup.

    Kona, Sharon, Maya.

  3. #52292

    Ari had reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.

    On TER, at least a few days ago but only as duos.

    On USA, you might find something on the MFM thread.
    Last edited by Osori84; 09-30-26 at 01:22. Reason: Add info

  4. #52291
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    There is absolutely no way I would ever pay 1500+ for 99.9% of the women I see, even if I could easily afford it. I wouldn't even pay that much for most porn stars. Lahlah1684/ Lahlah84 is one of the very few women I've seen who I think would be worth paying 1500 if I had to pay that much, and I would still hope that I could pay less.

  5. #52290

    High End Girl Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.

  6. #52289

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    I also recommend to see Ari. She was my first k girl when I started back in April of this year. Saw her 5+ times and done a few doubles.

  7. #52288

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.

  8. #52287
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Yeonhwa is up. I got pictures and short videos of her upon booking, and I was also promised that the girl in the pictures and videos is 100% going to be her.

    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    Here's my take on this. I get it that they are using the current pricing structure as a basis but I find it hilarious that they have a MSOG add on. Especially given the duration of almost two hours. I say get rid of it and just stick into the base rate and have it available. The BB one I can understand cause some girls might just not want to do it. But the MSOG one feels like they're just nickle and diming the customers. Keep in mind, the add ons didn't exist in the past and MSOG was standard. They came into fashion when the girls needed a way to earn more money. At $1500+, that's no longer the case, or really shouldn't be. To give an example, it's like when I'm having a nice Omakase course and when I want extra ginger and wasabi, waiter informs me that it'll be $5 extra. So, yea, it doesn't come off as "VIP" or luxury.

    But that's just my two cents.

  9. #52286
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    I'll echo the recommendation of others to see Ari. I prefer her over Sunny.

  10. #52285

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    Ari needs no further introduction. If you haven't met her yet, you absolutely must. There used to be plenty of reviews of her on Ter, but they deleted them. Ter has gone crazy; you can't really trust the reviews there anymore.

  11. #52284

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
    Apparently she was removed from TER for no specified rationale, but in a nutshell if you been with Sunny and enjoyed your time with her, you'll like Ari. They are 2 peas in a pod.

  12. #52283

    Ari

    I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?

    I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.

  13. #52282

    I'd rather

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]

    $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    Be with a favorite for the time that much of a donation will get me.

    But everyone spends their own money!

  14. #52281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    As someone in my mid-20's and very fortunate to be where I am right now. I will be first in line to anticipate and try this new VIP lineup. It's a huge power dynamic thing for me LOL, the thought of being able to bone someone 99% of people will have nothing but a parasocial relationship with while I can see whoever I want to when I want to through CGLA! Should also be a lot more safer than regular mail order / escorting seeing as how that scene has been flooded with nothing but deposit scams lately. No thanks.
    You are indeed fortunate to be selective, look up some other agency, you can also fine high-end european escort about 1200 or current active pornstar 1200-1500. If you want even more selective, contact Japanese pornstar agency to book them and fly them mail order style directly to your door, money can buy a lot of things, I just don't see the value in it. As for the HIV or STI, low volume does reduce the risk but hey, many whales are passing them to other whales too just FYI (charlie sheen, magic mike just to name a few known ballers, LOL).

  15. #52280

    VIP club?

    This is my guess on this new VIP club.

    I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape