Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 52332
-
10-01-26 21:40 #52302Senior Member

Posts: 1579Well said
This is very true, that's why if I'm banging here, I would not pay over 350 for all inclusive 30 plus age ladies.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
From Japan to Korea, Vietnam to Thailand or even philipine, you could have get a top of the top quality with $1500.
But hey, he must have his reason staying here, LOL.
-
10-01-26 18:07 #52301Regular Member

Posts: 2
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
A girl has to eat when the boss and booker are taking 50% cut.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:30 #52300Senior Member

Posts: 788Kona
Recently saw Kona for the first time, always wnated to try her.
Pics are obviously heavily P.S.'d. Face and body is representative but facial feature is not as narrow / slim. Body can use some toning but still fun to grab onto. Decent sized ass and has some shape to it. By her looks, you can her she's pushing at least late 30 sh.
Very aggressive dfk with lots of tongue action but she blocked access to fiv / fia when I attempted. Would let my fingers penetrate both her pussy and ass like an inch but would eventually push them away so I dodnt push. BBBJ is very nice less DT. She tried DT but struggled to push it all the way down her throat. Did let me put my hands behind her head at an attempt to FF so that was nice. Good amount of suction and lots of licking which I liked. She is very reactive to daty and dato and let me eat as long as I wanted and didn't mind more dfk afterwards.
Sex in various positions but rcg and lazy doggy was the best with her. Nice view of her ass and felt very wet and tight inside.
Great service overall and worth at least one visit. But she's not on my repeat list.
-
10-01-26 14:18 #52299Senior Member

Posts: 1300There are enough mongers with a lot of money that the girls might make money and this new "VIP" format might work. But for the vast majority of us, this feels like insanity. 1,500 for 100 minutes is crazy expensive (that's the price listed for the one girl currently on there). I didn't see anything about MSOG or BBFS on the website, but even if those are included, the pricing is crazy. Even if it's the hottest porn star in the world, 1,500 seems insane. And if the girl really is 23, odds are high that her service just isn't going to be as good the many service queens that already exist in SoCal.
I think most of us are having trouble seeing where the value is. Given that you can get one hour BBFS for 350-420 from pretty much every other K-girl in SoCal, I don't see how a girl could be worth 1,500 (or more, if BBFS and MSOG aren't included) for 100 minutes.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 13:28 #52298Senior Member

Posts: 2645
Originally Posted by PadresFan619
[View Original Post]
I saw her in the Bay back in March. I enjoyed her spinner body and pleaser attitude.
Originally Posted by PackersfanTD
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:25 #52297Senior Member

Posts: 918Not to mention an extra 200 for BBFS. LOL. I have said many times in the past that the difference between a pro for 1500 and a pro for 350-500 is, more often than not, the money you pay, not the service you receive or even her appearance in most cases.
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:31 #52296Regular Member

Posts: 6Athena
Went to go try out someone knew. PO recommended after I ask for a service queen. Not the youngest, but still has decent face and body.
Really slim, Was down and so GFE. Got a nice shower, some BT. Got a nice catbath, had some of kissing all over, enjoyed every bit of it. We did 69 for like 10 minutes.
Before she hopped on topped and rode that cock smoothly. Did some hard doggy and finished. Got a short massage and enjoyed every second. She said she was mainly working.
In Norcal, its her first time in socal in quite a while, I hope to see her soon.
-
09-30-26 18:27 #52295Senior Member

Posts: 788What's stopping you from mongering oversea? Just curious, with all the financial resource you have you can easily bang significantly hotter girls in Japan / Korea or even in Vietnam. Even the highest tier in LA does not compare to what you get abroad.
Originally Posted by Kusa8492
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 12:19 #52294Regular Member

Posts: 13Athena
Wanted to try her, my buddy in the bay told me to give her a try. Athena, I think MILF-post MILF. Seems to have a decent body.
Real service queen. Took her time with DFk, english was soso. I really enjoyed kissing, then getting a nice BJ. , slurped me up.
For like 10 minutes. No teeth, just smooth action. Enjoyed it. Eager, and just enjoyed the sex, she seemed passionate in CG.
Enjoyed it, then she wrapped her legs around me and popped in doggy.
-
09-30-26 11:49 #52293Senior Member

Posts: 2321Kbliss lineup.
Kona, Sharon, Maya.
-
09-30-26 01:20 #52292Senior Member

Posts: 106Ari had reviews
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
On TER, at least a few days ago but only as duos.
On USA, you might find something on the MFM thread.Last edited by Osori84; 09-30-26 at 01:22. Reason: Add info
-
09-30-26 00:09 #52291Senior Member

Posts: 301There is absolutely no way I would ever pay 1500+ for 99.9% of the women I see, even if I could easily afford it. I wouldn't even pay that much for most porn stars. Lahlah1684/ Lahlah84 is one of the very few women I've seen who I think would be worth paying 1500 if I had to pay that much, and I would still hope that I could pay less.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:49 #52290Senior Member

Posts: 361High End Girl Thread
IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.
LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
-
09-29-26 20:11 #52289Regular Member

Posts: 12Ari
I also recommend to see Ari. She was my first k girl when I started back in April of this year. Saw her 5+ times and done a few doubles.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:55 #52288Senior Member

Posts: 133Pricing
To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





