Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 772 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 11571
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiticalar  [View Original Post]
    That place has been there since probably before 2000. Wonder who's palm did they stop greasing to get a visit. It used to be my favorite to go spot with the beautiful Daniela in her sun dress and smile every time I visited. Now it's an overpriced dump with lackluster Latinas.

  2. #11540

  3. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.
    Is he? Baibie doesn't have a back parking lot or back door access.

    Baibie is going to be a very popular place, hope they can last a while.

  4. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    Stupid me forget to type in the title. It's called Vivian Studio. It's on Garvey Ave. #10042.

  5. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    LOL I don't know how I forget the title. It's called Vivian Studio. 10042 on Garvey Ave.

  6. #11536

    Baibe Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.

  7. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Alright SGV. It's been quiet. You guys gatekeeping? Dropped by two spots this week and legitimately met two of the hottest girls I've seen mongering. Its late so I don't want to drop full reviews but I'll do cliff notes.

    1) Isabel at Acupuncture Center in Baldwin Park. She's beautiful and so fucking HOT. What a perfect petite (5'2) fit body, tight all around, young (30), pretty, perky bolt on B cup tittes, great round ass, tasty shaved pink taco, big ol tattoo on her back. Service: GFE to the max. Her great English and personality make for some of the funnest parlor visits. BBBJ, 69, DFK, CFS all top notch.

    2) Amber at Garden Spa in Baldwin Park. Also beautiful and fucking HOT. The opposite of petite. She's TALL AF (5'10-5'11). Just an inch or two shorter than I am. Perfect tall slender fit body. Also young (32), pretty, bolt on D cup titties, nice ass, shaved kitty. No tattoos. Service: GFE + some PSE. Also really good Engrish and fun. BBBJ sloppy toppy, 69, DFK, FIA, TUMA, CFS.

    Both of these girls are pedestal tier therapists so I think you bros be gatekeeping. But here's my contribution for the week. Have fun homies.
    What was the damage to the house and the girls on each location? How long was your session? Thanks.

  8. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.

  9. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1990  [View Original Post]
    This place seems new or maybe change the ownership. They don't have any title or sign yet. It has a parking lot in the back and I got in from the back door. Eva is like late 20's to early 30's. Huge racks and really long legs. Her BBBJ was right on the spot. The price is decent too. Hope they can get a grand open sometime soon after modification done. And I hope this one survives long enough. Has anyone else been here yet?
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?

  10. #11532
    This place seems new or maybe change the ownership. They don't have any title or sign yet. It has a parking lot in the back and I got in from the back door. Eva is like late 20's to early 30's. Huge racks and really long legs. Her BBBJ was right on the spot. The price is decent too. Hope they can get a grand open sometime soon after modification done. And I hope this one survives long enough. Has anyone else been here yet?

  11. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by KimuraLock  [View Original Post]
    Was going to try out acupuncture on Maine but their power was out, short drive away was old faithful Star. I asked to see the lineup but language barrier I guess and the girl I got was pretty, petite, and maybe a set of Cs on her. Very pretty face that reminded me of an old relationship I had. I opted for BBBJ only but crushed my minds after I felt I was going to bust due to her talent. She went to get the condom and I made sure I could CIM after CFS and she agreed. Has her in mish watching her naturals jiggle back and forth. This is where I came but played it off then had her bend over to pound her in k9. Pounded away until I was ready to bust again. I pulled the cover off and she's on her knees working hard I tell her mouth only because her grip was killing me. So I'm getting close again and I start nutting and she keeps going. House fee and. 20 for Laura.
    What's the place called in trynna find her.

  12. #11530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Relaying this to you guys. Word is Tall Amy is working at Happy Spa in Pasadena. She's using the name Jenny. Do not ask for Amy.
    Confirmed. Saw her this past Wednesday, she still looks great and delivers great service.

  13. #11529

    Tall amy

    Relaying this to you guys. Word is Tall Amy is working at Happy Spa in Pasadena. She's using the name Jenny. Do not ask for Amy.

  14. #11528

    Tall Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Fellow monger told me she's back. PM me.
    PM'd you!

    Would appreciate any info to see her again if anybody can help out.

    Thanks a lot!

  15. #11527

    Leisure Massage Update

    Took Momo for a spin.

    She looked a little older, maybe 30–35, couple tattoos on her, but overall she was a pro. BBBJ with DT, and her TUMA work was on point. Then CFS. That tight kitty didn't last long at all. Ended up finishing on her natural boobs.

    I'll be back for the other girl though. Cindy. She teased me with a BBBJ the whole time I was waiting for Momo. Had to fight her off for dear life she was taking it deep. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape