Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 11567
-
10-01-26 16:27 #11537Regular Member

Posts: 9LOL I don't know how I forget the title. It's called Vivian Studio. 10042 on Garvey Ave.
Originally Posted by SBlender55
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 16:11 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 63Baibe Spa
He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.
Originally Posted by Bpc683
[View Original Post]
That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.
She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.
-
10-01-26 16:07 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 183What was the damage to the house and the girls on each location? How long was your session? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 15:37 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 32Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
Originally Posted by SBlender55
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 15:25 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 88How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
Originally Posted by Anderson1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 01:16 #11532Regular Member

Posts: 9This place seems new or maybe change the ownership. They don't have any title or sign yet. It has a parking lot in the back and I got in from the back door. Eva is like late 20's to early 30's. Huge racks and really long legs. Her BBBJ was right on the spot. The price is decent too. Hope they can get a grand open sometime soon after modification done. And I hope this one survives long enough. Has anyone else been here yet?
-
09-26-26 02:10 #11531Regular Member

Posts: 4What's the place called in trynna find her.
Originally Posted by KimuraLock
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 00:08 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 153Confirmed. Saw her this past Wednesday, she still looks great and delivers great service.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:22 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 63Tall amy
Relaying this to you guys. Word is Tall Amy is working at Happy Spa in Pasadena. She's using the name Jenny. Do not ask for Amy.
-
09-24-26 20:47 #11528Regular Member

Posts: 23Tall Amy
PM'd you!
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
Would appreciate any info to see her again if anybody can help out.
Thanks a lot!
-
09-23-26 17:16 #11527Regular Member

Posts: 15Leisure Massage Update
Took Momo for a spin.
She looked a little older, maybe 30–35, couple tattoos on her, but overall she was a pro. BBBJ with DT, and her TUMA work was on point. Then CFS. That tight kitty didn't last long at all. Ended up finishing on her natural boobs.
I'll be back for the other girl though. Cindy. She teased me with a BBBJ the whole time I was waiting for Momo. Had to fight her off for dear life she was taking it deep. Haha.
-
09-23-26 02:36 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 311Nini
Thanks. I did this and was balls deep in Nini within the hour. Had a great time raw dogging her. She rode me like a hurricane then I gave her a nice creampie as a thank you. I will definitely repeat. She's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:15 #11525Regular Member

Posts: 2Farewell Ruby
For lease sign up.
-
09-22-26 17:08 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 188Yes those were the heyday of Tokyo. I especially remember Victoria with that tiny petite body with the sweetest little bubble butt on that tiny frame. And greek was SOO TIGHT. I pray she returns one day. Caught her for a 2nd session on her last day and finally got Greek from here. I miss her the most.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:06 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 32I read your review on there when you posted it, I came back to see if they had replied only to see your review gone. Tells us everything you need to know about that thread. I was hoping to go back to Tokyo soon but can't trust it. There's plenty of options out there.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





