Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 772 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 11576
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    It's called Vivian Studio. Idk how I forgot to put it in the title. Its on Garvey.

  2. #11545

    For anyone interested Honey is back ath leisure in whittier.

    Honey with all the extras with out having to ask is back in Whittier for anyone who wants to give it a go.

  3. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.
    Its closed, has a for lease sign out front.

  4. #11543

    Ruby Spa Closed?

    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.

  5. #11542

    Honey is back

    Honey's back, fellas. She just hit me up!! She's at Leisure Massage in Whittier. Park in the back and come in through the side entrance if you want it discreet. She'll be there the next two weeks, and so will I for back to back Greek and squirting sessions!!

  6. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiticalar  [View Original Post]
    That place has been there since probably before 2000. Wonder who's palm did they stop greasing to get a visit. It used to be my favorite to go spot with the beautiful Daniela in her sun dress and smile every time I visited. Now it's an overpriced dump with lackluster Latinas.

  7. #11540

  8. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.
    Is he? Baibie doesn't have a back parking lot or back door access.

    Baibie is going to be a very popular place, hope they can last a while.

  9. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    Stupid me forget to type in the title. It's called Vivian Studio. It's on Garvey Ave. #10042.

  10. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    LOL I don't know how I forget the title. It's called Vivian Studio. 10042 on Garvey Ave.

  11. #11536

    Baibe Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.

  12. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Alright SGV. It's been quiet. You guys gatekeeping? Dropped by two spots this week and legitimately met two of the hottest girls I've seen mongering. Its late so I don't want to drop full reviews but I'll do cliff notes.

    1) Isabel at Acupuncture Center in Baldwin Park. She's beautiful and so fucking HOT. What a perfect petite (5'2) fit body, tight all around, young (30), pretty, perky bolt on B cup tittes, great round ass, tasty shaved pink taco, big ol tattoo on her back. Service: GFE to the max. Her great English and personality make for some of the funnest parlor visits. BBBJ, 69, DFK, CFS all top notch.

    2) Amber at Garden Spa in Baldwin Park. Also beautiful and fucking HOT. The opposite of petite. She's TALL AF (5'10-5'11). Just an inch or two shorter than I am. Perfect tall slender fit body. Also young (32), pretty, bolt on D cup titties, nice ass, shaved kitty. No tattoos. Service: GFE + some PSE. Also really good Engrish and fun. BBBJ sloppy toppy, 69, DFK, FIA, TUMA, CFS.

    Both of these girls are pedestal tier therapists so I think you bros be gatekeeping. But here's my contribution for the week. Have fun homies.
    What was the damage to the house and the girls on each location? How long was your session? Thanks.

  13. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.

  14. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1990  [View Original Post]
    This place seems new or maybe change the ownership. They don't have any title or sign yet. It has a parking lot in the back and I got in from the back door. Eva is like late 20's to early 30's. Huge racks and really long legs. Her BBBJ was right on the spot. The price is decent too. Hope they can get a grand open sometime soon after modification done. And I hope this one survives long enough. Has anyone else been here yet?
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?

  15. #11532
    This place seems new or maybe change the ownership. They don't have any title or sign yet. It has a parking lot in the back and I got in from the back door. Eva is like late 20's to early 30's. Huge racks and really long legs. Her BBBJ was right on the spot. The price is decent too. Hope they can get a grand open sometime soon after modification done. And I hope this one survives long enough. Has anyone else been here yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape