Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 13055
-
10-01-26 17:20 #12980Senior Member

Posts: 63True that
It is unfortunate that we take parkings into consideration when we decide on which AMP to visit. I feel your pain, I hate when the neighbor businesses have their doors wide open, and everyone stares at you walking in and out of the MP.
Originally Posted by DutchMaster101
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 13:07 #12979Regular Member

Posts: 92Looks like I picked the wrong week
To be in Europe.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:12 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 161Sunny. Mia
Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.
Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.
Stay safe & enjoy!
-
10-01-26 04:17 #12977Regular Member

Posts: 3They are talking about the place in Torrance.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 01:16 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 90They really went after two of the more popular spots in OC too. 😅 RIP to those places, I guess. November 5th seriously can't come soon enough—I'm curious to see what happens by then. Anyone else wondering how this is all going to play out?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 01:02 #12975Regular Member

Posts: 5Just moved to MDR and am looking for parlors nearby. I drove past Lee Spa on Glencoe and looks like they might do extras, but no intel on here. Any spas nearby I'd appreciate since I don't see a lot on this area. Thank you.
-
09-30-26 23:37 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 313I had her before when she was at SD. You must have missed her. She is good, but then again, she is no Ella that's for sure.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:35 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 313Check your PM.
Originally Posted by MassMe
[View Original Post]
As a senior I hope you know it is against the rules to shout out the address in the open. Not a call out just a quick reminder.
I'll send you all the info you seek. Be sure to call super early, they are super busy which it is a fact. I had my 1 bad appointment and got chased around here to explain myself for days.
-
09-30-26 19:21 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 75Sunny?
Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?
Originally Posted by Tangeelalte
[View Original Post]
Los Angeles, CA 90027.
East Hollywood.
-
09-30-26 14:58 #12971Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunny massage
Been here a few times and just wanted to drop a quick comment. This place is great and getting very popular. I had an appointment set up but they were so busy I had to wait a bit before it was my turn. Guys, make sure to make an appointment. Probably 5 guys were turned away without an appointment.
I've seen Ella and Kristen this rotation and both are great. Ella earns her title of throat goat and Kristen was a sweetheart. Her tat on her shoulder is a Thai tattoo. I asked her about it and she said she was just a Thai culture enthusiast and had visited there many times.
-
09-30-26 00:11 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 70Sally at Sunny
Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.
Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.
All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.
-
09-29-26 17:06 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 248S massage
That only s is s massage on santa monica and bundy, not hollywood. All the ads are fake pics.
Originally Posted by FabianOli
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 00:32 #12968Regular Member

Posts: 16The parking there was tiny as hell. Right next door was a dog grooming shop, then a tile store immediately after that so if you parked in front of the groomer, the receptionist could literally watch you get out and walk straight to the parlor door. Same situation with Ruby's by the 7/11 little market next door in that rough area every time you walked in, people from the market were walking out. Whittier still has a bunch of those old shops that have been standing for years, but the difference is they don't have cramped little lots like that. The only spots that actually hold up in Whittier are VIP Massage, Crystal Massage, and Leisure Massage having the youngest girls I've seen in the area so far.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 00:09 #12967Regular Member

Posts: 17S spa
I also came across a really interesting ad for S Spa, near Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. Has anyone been there recently and can share their experience or give me a reference?
I'm looking for a spa to visit this Saturday afternoon and I'd like to try somewhere new, so I'd really appreciate any recent recommendations or feedback.
-
09-29-26 00:05 #12966Regular Member

Posts: 17Havana Day Spa
Has anyone been to Havana Day Spa in Downey recently? I came across one of their ads and it caught my attention, but a few months ago I saw some pretty mixed reviews about the services, the pricing, and the fact that they don't offer full service. Just wondering if anyone has been there recently and can share their experience.











Reply With Quote





