Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 871 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12979

    Looks like I picked the wrong week

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!
    To be in Europe.

  2. #12978

    Sunny. Mia

    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!

  3. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.
    They are talking about the place in Torrance.

  4. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.
    They really went after two of the more popular spots in OC too. 😅 RIP to those places, I guess. November 5th seriously can't come soon enough—I'm curious to see what happens by then. Anyone else wondering how this is all going to play out?

  5. #12975
    Just moved to MDR and am looking for parlors nearby. I drove past Lee Spa on Glencoe and looks like they might do extras, but no intel on here. Any spas nearby I'd appreciate since I don't see a lot on this area. Thank you.

  6. #12974
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroPianist  [View Original Post]
    Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.

    Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.

    All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.
    I had her before when she was at SD. You must have missed her. She is good, but then again, she is no Ella that's for sure.

  7. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.
    Check your PM.

    As a senior I hope you know it is against the rules to shout out the address in the open. Not a call out just a quick reminder.

    I'll send you all the info you seek. Be sure to call super early, they are super busy which it is a fact. I had my 1 bad appointment and got chased around here to explain myself for days.

  8. #12972

    Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeelalte  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to booked myself an appointment with Kristin at Sunny spa 2 days ago, but since the ddos attack were going on, this report is few days late. So I hope and I am sure she is still there when this gets posted. They would only fit me in for a 30 minutes session because of on how popular the place is. Kristen went to open the door to let me in, I am loving that phoenix ink she had on her back, fit tone body with a pair of C size tits, and a bald kitty, she have a fit body with a flat stomach and a bright phoenix on her back, that bright smile and a friendly attitude and got me inside.

    Kristin starts with a long wet BJ with her knees kneel between my legs. Good rhythm and deep. Her tongue works well on massaging the shaft and head while maintains great eye contact and keeps the suction on high. Daty to great success, she is sensitive with even the lightest licks by me, I spread those curtains to get to that sweet center to her squeeze me tight with her thighs. I take it that is my que to get a move on, hats on before head in side. Tight squeeze fit with sexy moan speeds up the fun, lasts no more than 3 positions and fills the hat with an intense blast. Good visit, would repeat if appointments are easier to obtain.
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.

  9. #12971

    Sunny massage

    Been here a few times and just wanted to drop a quick comment. This place is great and getting very popular. I had an appointment set up but they were so busy I had to wait a bit before it was my turn. Guys, make sure to make an appointment. Probably 5 guys were turned away without an appointment.

    I've seen Ella and Kristen this rotation and both are great. Ella earns her title of throat goat and Kristen was a sweetheart. Her tat on her shoulder is a Thai tattoo. I asked her about it and she said she was just a Thai culture enthusiast and had visited there many times.

  10. #12970

    Sally at Sunny

    Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.

    Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.

    All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.

  11. #12969

    S massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FabianOli  [View Original Post]
    I also came across a really interesting ad for S Spa, near Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. Has anyone been there recently and can share their experience or give me a reference?

    I'm looking for a spa to visit this Saturday afternoon and I'd like to try somewhere new, so I'd really appreciate any recent recommendations or feedback.
    That only s is s massage on santa monica and bundy, not hollywood. All the ads are fake pics.

  12. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I know this could be completely irrelevant, but sometime the complaints from their neighbor businesses could be the reason. Once a provider told to park my car farther out, because their next door business was upset about parking situations. All the neighbors know what is going on. So keep that in mind, we'll do what we can to help MPs stay in business, and everyone safe.
    The parking there was tiny as hell. Right next door was a dog grooming shop, then a tile store immediately after that so if you parked in front of the groomer, the receptionist could literally watch you get out and walk straight to the parlor door. Same situation with Ruby's by the 7/11 little market next door in that rough area every time you walked in, people from the market were walking out. Whittier still has a bunch of those old shops that have been standing for years, but the difference is they don't have cramped little lots like that. The only spots that actually hold up in Whittier are VIP Massage, Crystal Massage, and Leisure Massage having the youngest girls I've seen in the area so far.

  13. #12967

    S spa

    I also came across a really interesting ad for S Spa, near Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. Has anyone been there recently and can share their experience or give me a reference?

    I'm looking for a spa to visit this Saturday afternoon and I'd like to try somewhere new, so I'd really appreciate any recent recommendations or feedback.

  14. #12966

    Havana Day Spa

    Has anyone been to Havana Day Spa in Downey recently? I came across one of their ads and it caught my attention, but a few months ago I saw some pretty mixed reviews about the services, the pricing, and the fact that they don't offer full service. Just wondering if anyone has been there recently and can share their experience.

  15. #12965

    Sunny Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I just got back from visiting Ella and not only does she have the best oral technique I've ever experienced in 4 decades of AMP visits, she is super sensual. Not really into "receiving. " She's a giver and service queen. Her teasing buildup is world class! I wish I'd gone to see her sooner, honestly. I'm still light headed 2 hours later.
    Indeed, that's why Ella's crowned as the Throat GOAT. The best I've experienced (so far) across SoCal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape