Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 869 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12969

    Baibie Spa Alhambra

    Baibie Spa, the spelling is correct. I was there about 2 weeks ago for the first time, I liked it, so even though it is not in my area, I took a long detour and visited again.

    Some of you mentioned can't find it on map, try to search Baibie Bar, it is on the corner of Main and Marengo, right next to Alhambra Nissan dealership. The MP is hiding at the corner of a stripmall, and speaking of parking, two weeks ago the lot was empty, but yesterday, I just parked on the street.

    Back to most important, the girl. Jojo, I think that's what she said. Not the greatest english, enough to comm, but she makes up with her look, body and service. I am going to skip all the normal process, procedure stuffs, massage, BBBJ, 69 all went well, but what lingers in my mind after 24 hr is her natural DD and facial ending. Yes, I examined them very well, 100% natural, she told me 36 DD, I am 100% positive on the natural DD part. And yes, a facial to finish, I think both of us were planning to cum in her mouth, but then I pulled it out and hinted by aiming at her face, she hesitated, but then took it like a champ. She didn't ask, but I tipped her extra since I feel she needed to go wash her face and redo makeup and all.

  2. #12968

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster101  [View Original Post]
    The parking there was tiny as hell. Right next door was a dog grooming shop, then a tile store immediately after that so if you parked in front of the groomer, the receptionist could literally watch you get out and walk straight to the parlor door. Same situation with Ruby's by the 7/11 little market next door in that rough area every time you walked in, people from the market were walking out. Whittier still has a bunch of those old shops that have been standing for years, but the difference is they don't have cramped little lots like that. The only spots that actually hold up in Whittier are VIP Massage, Crystal Massage, and Leisure Massage having the youngest girls I've seen in the area so far.
    It is unfortunate that we take parkings into consideration when we decide on which AMP to visit. I feel your pain, I hate when the neighbor businesses have their doors wide open, and everyone stares at you walking in and out of the MP.

  3. #12967

    Looks like I picked the wrong week

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!
    To be in Europe.

  4. #12966

    Sunny. Mia

    Mia is back at Sunny as a fill-in for a week. Only for a week though, then she's headed to SD allegedly.

    Unfortunate that I'm not going to have a chance to see her. Those that do, I know her schedule was always packed with appointments, so plan ahead.

    Stay safe & enjoy!

  5. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.
    They are talking about the place in Torrance.

  6. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.
    They really went after two of the more popular spots in OC too. 😅 RIP to those places, I guess. November 5th seriously can't come soon enough—I'm curious to see what happens by then. Anyone else wondering how this is all going to play out?

  7. #12963
    Just moved to MDR and am looking for parlors nearby. I drove past Lee Spa on Glencoe and looks like they might do extras, but no intel on here. Any spas nearby I'd appreciate since I don't see a lot on this area. Thank you.

  8. #12962
    Regular Member


    Posts: 305
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroPianist  [View Original Post]
    Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.

    Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.

    All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.
    I had her before when she was at SD. You must have missed her. She is good, but then again, she is no Ella that's for sure.

  9. #12961
    Regular Member


    Posts: 305
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.
    Check your PM.

    As a senior I hope you know it is against the rules to shout out the address in the open. Not a call out just a quick reminder.

    I'll send you all the info you seek. Be sure to call super early, they are super busy which it is a fact. I had my 1 bad appointment and got chased around here to explain myself for days.

  10. #12960

    Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeelalte  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to booked myself an appointment with Kristin at Sunny spa 2 days ago, but since the ddos attack were going on, this report is few days late. So I hope and I am sure she is still there when this gets posted. They would only fit me in for a 30 minutes session because of on how popular the place is. Kristen went to open the door to let me in, I am loving that phoenix ink she had on her back, fit tone body with a pair of C size tits, and a bald kitty, she have a fit body with a flat stomach and a bright phoenix on her back, that bright smile and a friendly attitude and got me inside.

    Kristin starts with a long wet BJ with her knees kneel between my legs. Good rhythm and deep. Her tongue works well on massaging the shaft and head while maintains great eye contact and keeps the suction on high. Daty to great success, she is sensitive with even the lightest licks by me, I spread those curtains to get to that sweet center to her squeeze me tight with her thighs. I take it that is my que to get a move on, hats on before head in side. Tight squeeze fit with sexy moan speeds up the fun, lasts no more than 3 positions and fills the hat with an intense blast. Good visit, would repeat if appointments are easier to obtain.
    Where is this SUNNY place? Not the shit hole on 5 xxxx W Sunset Blvd. Right? Is there are good Sunny?

    Los Angeles, CA 90027.

    East Hollywood.

  11. #12959

    Sunny massage

    Been here a few times and just wanted to drop a quick comment. This place is great and getting very popular. I had an appointment set up but they were so busy I had to wait a bit before it was my turn. Guys, make sure to make an appointment. Probably 5 guys were turned away without an appointment.

    I've seen Ella and Kristen this rotation and both are great. Ella earns her title of throat goat and Kristen was a sweetheart. Her tat on her shoulder is a Thai tattoo. I asked her about it and she said she was just a Thai culture enthusiast and had visited there many times.

  12. #12958

    Sally at Sunny

    Was up in the area for some work this week and heard that Ella from down where I stay was visiting up here. Was in the mood for some DT action but when I arrived she had some appointments lined up. MMS recommended Sally and I was not disappointed with her recc at all.

    Sally looks like she's in her early to mid 20's, petite, and has a fantastic body. I would say she's about 5'1 - 5'3, has a pretty nice grabbable booty and a pair of what I believe to be natty Cs. Her face is really cute, I would believe her if she said she was mixed with some kind of European blood. Service wise, she was very sweet and really let me take the reigns. Theres some sessions where I just want to be lazy and make zero decisions, but with her it was almost natural to guide and be the driving force in the session, which is honestly nice sometimes. Another thing of note, she was able to give me exactly what I came for anyways, as the DT game was A+, even though she wasnt quite on the level of Ella.

    All in all, I'd repeat for sure. I hope we get her down in SD soon.

  13. #12957

    S massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FabianOli  [View Original Post]
    I also came across a really interesting ad for S Spa, near Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. Has anyone been there recently and can share their experience or give me a reference?

    I'm looking for a spa to visit this Saturday afternoon and I'd like to try somewhere new, so I'd really appreciate any recent recommendations or feedback.
    That only s is s massage on santa monica and bundy, not hollywood. All the ads are fake pics.

  14. #12956
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I know this could be completely irrelevant, but sometime the complaints from their neighbor businesses could be the reason. Once a provider told to park my car farther out, because their next door business was upset about parking situations. All the neighbors know what is going on. So keep that in mind, we'll do what we can to help MPs stay in business, and everyone safe.
    The parking there was tiny as hell. Right next door was a dog grooming shop, then a tile store immediately after that so if you parked in front of the groomer, the receptionist could literally watch you get out and walk straight to the parlor door. Same situation with Ruby's by the 7/11 little market next door in that rough area every time you walked in, people from the market were walking out. Whittier still has a bunch of those old shops that have been standing for years, but the difference is they don't have cramped little lots like that. The only spots that actually hold up in Whittier are VIP Massage, Crystal Massage, and Leisure Massage having the youngest girls I've seen in the area so far.

  15. #12955

    S spa

    I also came across a really interesting ad for S Spa, near Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd. Has anyone been there recently and can share their experience or give me a reference?

    I'm looking for a spa to visit this Saturday afternoon and I'd like to try somewhere new, so I'd really appreciate any recent recommendations or feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape