Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16026
    Administrator


    Posts: 5254

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #16025

    NN spa. Monika

    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  3. #16024

    Angela

    Ok not sure if I've hyped her up too much but New Lavender was busy today. She texted me this morning that she is here and ready so went by to visit. Like an old friend DFK greeting with those big soft lips. By far the sexiest girl with the best service to match which is such a rarity. Hhr with no rushing, will be a great October! Forgot price, those who know me and see my history know I chase the $$ all in girls, Angela is one of the few, I have no issues and happy to pay $$.6 for the hhr.
    Last edited by HiBowler; Yesterday at 20:42. Reason: Price

  4. #16023

    Lisa Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.

    My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.
    Nice, thank you for your report and welcome! I don't blame her for clock watching after servicing 2 mongers and probably 3 more waiting! Lmao Now serving #666. I felt like with her she needs her own waitlist. And I think it's usually just her and another lady there so that's not helping.

  5. #16022

    Lisa oasis spa

    Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.

    My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.

  6. #16021

    Mermaid closed

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?
    Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.

  7. #16020
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?
    Unfortunately not, both Tingting and Cherry have moved on, not sure when they will visit again.

  8. #16019
    Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Was in Vegas last year about this time and visited Mermaid twice because it was Awesome, the "mamasan" was a very fit lady, maybe 30's with some nice chests enhancements, Anybody know who I am talking about? And the other two girls there was just stunning and quite engaging in taking care of a man. Fast forward and I am back in Vegas, today I got a girl named Juju, attractive, petite, maybe a 6. 5-7 on the national MT scale.

    She was friendly of course and I asked for an hour, she was different from others I have seen. Let me just say it was a more sensual experience. She was not in a rush, started with a table shower, followed by a nice rubdown of my back and shoulders, after that she worked other areas to relieve stress, very thorough job. Not exactly like last year but still good.

    I also wanted to thank some of the guys in Vegas for sending me some info in the weeks prior to my visit.

    RBD out.

  9. #16018

    NN spa Cherry

    Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF texted me other day, Cherry, who's been here at the gardens and NN in the past, to say her baby sis is now at NN spa. Her name is Tingting, though tbh I don't know if she goes by that name at the spa. Just like sis she provides great service and has a great body to match. I've been with we a couple times before and she was happy to see me as well. Skipped the shower and massage actually this time and got right down to business. Will spare the details but did hhr, $$. 2 and no haggling. BBBJ was awesome and took her time, followed by cfs. Will be spending my time with her this month and repeating.

  10. #16017
    Been there a few months ago, saw the same lady and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    I've said it before, but I hope not to say it again. I am not going back to Shining on Flamingo.

    It is still staffed by the lady in her sixties with a missing tooth, bubble gum nipples that look like thy have been chewed on by a village, and a jackhammer action. She is pretty and good figure, but I can't make the jackhammer work for me, and she is resistant to following directions, and maintains the belief that a faster action makes for a quicker finish.

    The place still has its stale odour though.

  11. #16016

    NN Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
    Thank you for your report. I assumed you did the hour for 300. I mean. Kind of suck to spend 300+ for OK time. And she was blocking you like WTF is that shit? I don't blame you for NOT wanting BBFS upgrade.

    Haven't been back to NN in a LONG time and don't plan to. New Lavender is better imo if I'm in that area.

  12. #16015
    You got BBFS from her? How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.

  13. #16014
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.

  14. #16013

    Abby at New Lavander

    Stopped by New Lavander and was very warmly greeted by Abby. Opted for an hour including Table shower. Excellent time in the shower lite kissing, BBBJ plus daty, she took her time and seemed to enjoy herself. Back in the room with some 69 action before the cover came on. Cowgirl, Mish and finishing with doggy. Very cute girl with great body and attitude. Met Cherry as we finished and they let me know that Angela will in town in October.

    This was my 1st time here and they left a great impression, will come back and try Angela out.

  15. #16012
    Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.

    Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape