Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018

    NN spa Cherry

    Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF texted me other day, Cherry, who's been here at the gardens and NN in the past, to say her baby sis is now at NN spa. Her name is Tingting, though tbh I don't know if she goes by that name at the spa. Just like sis she provides great service and has a great body to match. I've been with we a couple times before and she was happy to see me as well. Skipped the shower and massage actually this time and got right down to business. Will spare the details but did hhr, $$. 2 and no haggling. BBBJ was awesome and took her time, followed by cfs. Will be spending my time with her this month and repeating.

  2. #16017
    Been there a few months ago, saw the same lady and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    I've said it before, but I hope not to say it again. I am not going back to Shining on Flamingo.

    It is still staffed by the lady in her sixties with a missing tooth, bubble gum nipples that look like thy have been chewed on by a village, and a jackhammer action. She is pretty and good figure, but I can't make the jackhammer work for me, and she is resistant to following directions, and maintains the belief that a faster action makes for a quicker finish.

    The place still has its stale odour though.

  3. #16016

    NN Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
    Thank you for your report. I assumed you did the hour for 300. I mean. Kind of suck to spend 300+ for OK time. And she was blocking you like WTF is that shit? I don't blame you for NOT wanting BBFS upgrade.

    Haven't been back to NN in a LONG time and don't plan to. New Lavender is better imo if I'm in that area.

  4. #16015
    You got BBFS from her? How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.

  5. #16014
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.
    I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.

  6. #16013

    Abby at New Lavander

    Stopped by New Lavander and was very warmly greeted by Abby. Opted for an hour including Table shower. Excellent time in the shower lite kissing, BBBJ plus daty, she took her time and seemed to enjoy herself. Back in the room with some 69 action before the cover came on. Cowgirl, Mish and finishing with doggy. Very cute girl with great body and attitude. Met Cherry as we finished and they let me know that Angela will in town in October.

    This was my 1st time here and they left a great impression, will come back and try Angela out.

  7. #16012
    Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.

    Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.

  8. #16011

    Rm sets you free

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
    I pulled the info from RM. Even with a free account, you can see the names of the girls that work there.

  9. #16010
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.

    Be
    Well, she got you to thank and blame for that one I think LOL. Even my experience with her was short, but she is good though.

  10. #16009

    Oasis LV Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
    No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.

  11. #16008

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.

    Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.

    As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.

    The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.

    Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.
    Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?

  12. #16007

    Lisa vs Grace at Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.

    Thanks.
    Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.

    Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.

    As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.

    The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.

    Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.

  13. #16006

    Lisa

    Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.

    Thanks.

  14. #16005

    NN spa location

    It's located on Decatur blvd and Twain, just google NN spa Las Vegas and it will come up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.

  15. #16004

    New Lavender

    Went back to new lavender today after trying Abby last week. Got my turn with Cherry. Instantly recognize me pretty sure. She also worked at the Burlington spot. I have to confirm with Lulu later. Service was consistent with her as it was with Abby. Really fun table shower. Took her time no rushing with. BBBJ and rim play. Back to the room more BBBJ followed by the cfs to finish. Cleanup and aftercare with massage nothing to complain about she even asked me who I liked better which I told her she and Abby were about the same. Looking forward to Angela returning next month. She may be in the top three I've ever had in regards to looks and Service while some girls may be as sexy and young. Most of those are total dead fishes. Angela is the total package.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape