Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 16027
-
10-10-26 00:46 #16027Administrator

Posts: 5255New Rule
Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.
Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.
This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.
A2
-
Yesterday 17:06 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 172NN spa. Monika
I chose 30 minute. House fee was 60. Tip was 160. Total was 220.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:24 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 254What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 23:46 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 172NN spa. Monika
Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.
-
10-01-26 20:33 #16023Senior Member

Posts: 178Angela
Ok not sure if I've hyped her up too much but New Lavender was busy today. She texted me this morning that she is here and ready so went by to visit. Like an old friend DFK greeting with those big soft lips. By far the sexiest girl with the best service to match which is such a rarity. Hhr with no rushing, will be a great October! Forgot price, those who know me and see my history know I chase the $$ all in girls, Angela is one of the few, I have no issues and happy to pay $$.6 for the hhr.
Last edited by HiBowler; 10-01-26 at 20:42. Reason: Price
-
10-01-26 17:50 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 1879Lisa Oasis LV
Nice, thank you for your report and welcome! I don't blame her for clock watching after servicing 2 mongers and probably 3 more waiting! Lmao Now serving #666. I felt like with her she needs her own waitlist. And I think it's usually just her and another lady there so that's not helping.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 15:27 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 54Lisa oasis spa
Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.
My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.
-
10-01-26 12:28 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 1879Mermaid closed
Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 06:44 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 178Unfortunately not, both Tingting and Cherry have moved on, not sure when they will visit again.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:22 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 135Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:19 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 135NN spa Cherry
Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:15 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 135Been there a few months ago, saw the same lady and walked out.
Originally Posted by CalJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:27 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 1879NN Cindy
Thank you for your report. I assumed you did the hour for 300. I mean. Kind of suck to spend 300+ for OK time. And she was blocking you like WTF is that shit? I don't blame you for NOT wanting BBFS upgrade.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Haven't been back to NN in a LONG time and don't plan to. New Lavender is better imo if I'm in that area.
-
09-30-26 01:16 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 135You got BBFS from her? How much?
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:28 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






