Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15969
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #15968

    Oasis LV Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
    No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.

  3. #15967

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.

    Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.

    As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.

    The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.

    Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.
    Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?

  4. #15966

    Lisa vs Grace at Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.

    Thanks.
    Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.

    Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.

    As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.

    The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.

    Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.

  5. #15965

    Lisa

    Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.

    Thanks.

  6. #15964

    NN spa location

    It's located on Decatur blvd and Twain, just google NN spa Las Vegas and it will come up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.

  7. #15963

    New Lavender

    Went back to new lavender today after trying Abby last week. Got my turn with Cherry. Instantly recognize me pretty sure. She also worked at the Burlington spot. I have to confirm with Lulu later. Service was consistent with her as it was with Abby. Really fun table shower. Took her time no rushing with. BBBJ and rim play. Back to the room more BBBJ followed by the cfs to finish. Cleanup and aftercare with massage nothing to complain about she even asked me who I liked better which I told her she and Abby were about the same. Looking forward to Angela returning next month. She may be in the top three I've ever had in regards to looks and Service while some girls may be as sexy and young. Most of those are total dead fishes. Angela is the total package.

  8. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.
    I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.

  9. #15961

    Cherry at New Lavender

    Back in town for the weekend and stopped by New Lavender and was greeted by Cherry. She is about 5'4 with long dark hair and a natural sexy MILF vibe. Paid the house fee and was led to the room. I asked for a TS and off to the shower we went. She immediately got right to business and started with the body slides followed by tuma. It wasn't long before I was at full attention and I got a preview of her BBBJ skills. Back to the room and we picked up where we left off as soon as the door was closed. We started making out dfk then she dropped to her knees for another BBBJ. She then had me lie down on the table so she could apply the cover and hopped on acg. While doing that, she also continued to dfk me. After a few minutes, we changed positions to standing k9 and standing mish. She really gets into it and I just kept going as much as I could. When I was out of breath, she had me lay back down for another BBBJ cim. Afterwards, it was clean up and hot towel time followed by the bottle of water. Before I left, Abby stopped in to say hi and Cherry said next time to take them in a 4 hand. Abby is really cute so I probably will LOL.

  10. #15960

    Gia from La Luna

    This place was closed a while ago.

    Does anybody know where Gia went.

  11. #15959

    Dried Lavender

    My experience was more potpourri than fresh. Momo is a very pretty girl with a good body. It is quite a flex that she wears jeans and no make up and still has a strong allure. And yet, she is a mechanical clock watcher, and if you go beyond two minutes you feel the weight of pressure to finish which is highly unenjoyable.

    I was happy to hear words from Lulu. If there is ever a return of Naomi they will be lining up, but I think she wore herself and body out.

  12. #15958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was about a week before Pandora (Jones & Tropicana) bit the dust. We had a really great bare session. After I came, Lulu said "You cum inside Lulu?" I told her I most certainly did. Her response was "You want Lulu to have your baby?" and started laughing. I said "why not. " I'd surely go see her again if she's ever back working in LV.
    Who else in massage parlor offer bare sex?

  13. #15957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 497

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the famous seven star on Sahara.
    Last time I saw her was about a week before Pandora (Jones & Tropicana) bit the dust. We had a really great bare session. After I came, Lulu said "You cum inside Lulu?" I told her I most certainly did. Her response was "You want Lulu to have your baby?" and started laughing. I said "why not. " I'd surely go see her again if she's ever back working in LV.

  14. #15956
    Yep, the famous seven star on Sahara.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    Same Lulu from the Burlington spa, I think it was called pandora. Yes it was short lived.

  15. #15955

    NN Cindy

    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape