Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #786

    Linda and Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.
    Both of these sisters are very affectionate. Lots of hugs and cheek kisses. They go out of their way to make sure that you are enjoying yourself and they are not clock watchers. I will definitely be a repeat customer for both of them.

  2. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.
    LOL maybe they are, and I really don't want to ruin the fantasy. But incase you don't know, FYI in Chinese culture / slang, "sister" is an endearing term for a co-worker, possibly for friends too. Is even used in the corporate world, as is brother. Usually when they say sister, doesn't actually mean blood relative. Certain girls are always going to say "sister" when referencing the other ones who work there.

  3. #784

    Lucy and Linda at Green Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.

  4. #783

    Linda and Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Yes. Linda is there tomorrow.

  5. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #781

    It's Green Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSquid  [View Original Post]
    Where is Green Leaf? Googled and couldn't find it. Thanks, squid.
    At the end of Main street, right before the Brazilian Grill, right hand side, in Hyannis.

  7. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Where is Green Leaf? Googled and couldn't find it. Thanks, squid.

  8. #779

    Green Leaf Spa in Hyannis

    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.

  9. #778

    Ivy

    Saw your report and wanted to see Ivy. Was ready to allow her to massage me for an hour. She hugged me, took my fee for the hour and told me to relax and stretch out on the table. About 5 minutes later this old sweaty lady walks in and gives me a half ass massage and the most uncomfortable next 40 minutes Ive encountered. Biggest bait and switch to date! Won't return!🥴

  10. #777

    Apple, who was at Cedarwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolone68  [View Original Post]
    I think she has returned to NY.
    Does anyone know if Apple may be working somewhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island? I am assuming she returned to NYC. But did she come back here, somewhere? Anyone?

  11. #776

    Ivy at Serenity Bodywork in S. Yarmouth

    I had a dream recently that I had a session with this provider. I opted for hh for $50. She is beautiful, slim, and very friendly. A / B cup and in her late 20's early 30's. Massage was 6/10. On the flip, she immediately started the tug and roaming with a finger without asking. Only allowed OTC to start then eased into UTC for top only. She was very aggressive, hard, and fast with her finger for a nice internal massage while tugging. The combo was perfect. A nice hot towel clean up was provided. Standard tip. I would repeat.

  12. #775

    New to the Zip

    New to the route 3 area. Looking for best massage in Plymouth for L1 or L2. Saw UMI and Mayflower. And feedback on either would be appreciated.

  13. #774

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Apple left Cedarwood several weeks ago. Just curious. Does anyone know where she is working now?
    I think she has returned to NY.

  14. #773

    Apple 's whearabouts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolone68  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find Apple?
    Apple left Cedarwood several weeks ago. Just curious. Does anyone know where she is working now?

  15. #772

    Apple.

    Quote Originally Posted by EubaBrown  [View Original Post]
    Find of Apple, who else should I consider? Saw another named yu-yu or something like that, but Apple has been better for me.
    Where did you find Apple?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape